ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   You can snog and stroke dick with your night mask on all you want. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327746)

parmnion 21-08-2017 05:11 AM

You can snog and stroke dick with your night mask on all you want.

We still know its you ya daft mare.

How long was it?

Not the dick, the legnth of time between the conversation about connecting with the public and ending up in bed patting on a chode?

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 06:08 AM

Chad was simply complaining of groin pain and she was massaging it better ... there were no naughty thoughts in her head at all, and it certainly was not connected to them both being up for eviction. Sarah would never do such a thing, she is pure as the driven snow, she has a fanbase you know :nono:

Black Dagger 21-08-2017 06:17 AM

Yawn

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 9572810)
Yawn

how very insightful of you

johne 21-08-2017 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9572814)
how very insightful of you

I disagree. Why does the same poster feel the need to attack Sarah over and over again. It is getting to be a bit of an obsession.

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johne (Post 9572832)
I disagree. Why does the same poster feel the need to attack Sarah over and over again. It is getting to be a bit of an obsession.

its a forum for discussion where people can make as many threads as allowed by the mods on any particular topic. Its not for other forum members to dictate what the topic of each thread should be

Underscore 21-08-2017 08:38 AM

I thought it was quite sexy to be fair.

You go girl!

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 08:41 AM

If this affair was genuine,passionate I wouldn't mind as much, but its not..theres nothing there ,If this was anyone but Sarah it would be called a fake,camera hogging showmance.....we all know this romance will not last 2 weeks,its doomed as this bird is totally unhinged

Daffodil 21-08-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9572882)
If this affair was genuine,passionate I wouldn't mind as much, but its not..theres nothing there ,If this was anyone but Sarah it would be called a fake,camera hogging showmance.....we all know this romance will not last 2 weeks,its doomed as this bird is totally unhinged

Agreed. I see no passion here. No-one seems to have mentioned the obvious...when she was rubbing his un-erect bulge, she suddenly stopped and tapped it with her index finger like she was impatient!!! So erotic ... not :hehe:

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 9572899)
Agreed. I see no passion here. No-one seems to have mentioned the obvious...when she was rubbing his un-erect bulge, she suddenly stopped and tapped it with her index finger like she was impatient!!! So erotic ... not :hehe:

As the woman on BOTS said last night, this is the honeymoon period, the time you cannot keep your hands off each other, and they barely touch,he cannot stand to be in the same area as her, he's shown often walking away from her ,this is a showmance and not a very good one ,she's too deranged and volatile to care about anyone but herself ,her world revolves about her alone

parmnion 21-08-2017 09:07 AM

Queen of keeping the dick limp.

Pro Sniper 21-08-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9572880)
I thought it was quite sexy to be fair.

You go girl!

Yeah, real "sexy" to cheat on your partner on tv..

You go girl! There's a ton of hypocrites out here(who would have slaughtered ANY male for the exact same behaviour) who are right behind you. #sluttyhypocrisyrules

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9572926)
Queen of keeping the dick limp.

Not a single flicker from it !!

Daffodil 21-08-2017 09:13 AM

I have a theory that when they went to the Toilet the other night to 'make out hard' :eyes: , nothing much actually happened, because immediately after this we had Sarah being a bitch to Chad in the kitchen for no apparent reason.

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 9572938)
I have a theory that when they went to the Toilet the other night to 'make out hard' :eyes: , nothing much actually happened, because immediately after this we had Sarah being a bitch to Chad in the kitchen for no apparent reason.

He doesn't fancy her, thats the top and bottom of it,he hung onto her after he heard the cheers, thinking she would carry him to the final as apart from looks he's got nothing going for him ,he then heard the chants GET SARAH OUT ,and it hit him harder than it did Sarah as he knew he had cocked up ,but then didn't know what to do ,as he would look bad if he dropped the "vulnerable drunkard " its akin to kicking a puppy ....so he's had to carry on pretending to like her ,but theres nothing there with either of them, they are using each other

Pro Sniper 21-08-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 9572938)

Correct. Harding had just had a meeting with the producers and they obvously told her that since the majority of the public are happy being hypocrites.. ignoring her slutty, cheating behaviour, she might as well take it to the next level and make her and Chad an "official" couple. And that was her showing Chad their instructions written on her personal tablet: Pretend you're an old married couple bickering and fighting over trivial shyte. The gullible public eat up this sort of fake bullsh1t.

Vanessa 21-08-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9572959)
He doesn't fancy her, thats the top and bottom of it,he hung onto her after he heard the cheers, thinking she would carry him to the final as apart from looks he's got nothing going for him ,he then heard the chants GET SARAH OUT ,and it hit him harder than it did Sarah as he knew he had cocked up ,but then didn't know what to do ,as he would look bad if he dropped the "vulnerable drunkard " its akin to kicking a puppy ....so he's had to carry on pretending to like her ,but theres nothing there with either of them, they are using each other

After the show she won't see him for dust. Run Chad, run! :dog:

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9572976)

Not a chance in hell will he hang about, he will be at Heathrow the next day

parmnion 21-08-2017 09:53 AM

Did you hear her say something like "fair enough i find it hard to talk to people, but thats their problem" when trying to explain the 7 noms.

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9573002)
Did you hear her say something like "fair enough i find it hard to talk to people, but thats their problem" when trying to explain the 7 noms.

Everything bad and wrong about the drunkard is someone else's fault

Littlegreen 21-08-2017 10:12 AM

Prudes.

Daffodil 21-08-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9572976)

But but what about the beautiful wedding with Derek walking her down the aisle and a baby to follow :joker:

johne 21-08-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9572856)
its a forum for discussion where people can make as many threads as allowed by the mods on any particular topic. Its not for other forum members to dictate what the topic of each thread should be

I didn't say they shouldn't post and I didn't say what the thread should be about, so please don't build a strawman and then knock it down.
I only asked why the constant negativity. Most here post positives for those who they support, and only the occasional negatives about others. I'm genuinely interested why anyone would attack one HM multiple times every day.

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 9573037)
But but what about the beautiful wedding with Derek walking her down the aisle and a baby to follow :joker:

Can you imagine the nut job with a baby ?

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johne (Post 9573054)
I didn't say they shouldn't post and I didn't say what the thread should be about, so please don't build a strawman and then knock it down.
I only asked why the constant negativity. Most here post positives for those who they support, and only the occasional negatives about others. I'm genuinely interested why anyone would attack one HM multiple times every day.

Peoples opinions and if it differs from your you can scroll right past