ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Chad Johnson I have to play this fooking game! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327852)

Paula D 22-08-2017 09:10 AM

I have to play this fooking game!

Did no-one else notice last night when Chad got out of the bed to go after Sarah he said "I can't believe I've to play this fooking game".

It put doubts into my head about him I must admit.

Now it could be taken a couple of different ways I know but I took it that he meant I've to play this game for BB.

Thoughts?

Niamh. 22-08-2017 09:22 AM

The whole thing is very odd

joeysteele 22-08-2017 09:25 AM

I think you have raised a good point,his frustration seemed to be at the camera being there too.

It just all irritates me I'm afraid
I find it all false as to Sarah and Chad.

Kazanne 22-08-2017 09:26 AM

i think he meant Sarahs game of blowing hot and cold,don't think there was any more to it than that.

parmnion 22-08-2017 09:27 AM

Very strange paula..he said something to the cameras as well that backs up your theory.

Kazanne 22-08-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9576529)
Very strange paula..he said something to the cameras as well that backs up your theory.

Yes ,he's sick of cameras in thier face all the time,LOL

MrWong 22-08-2017 09:28 AM

He's noticed what she's doing 'playing to the gallery', being calculated and he's willing to go along with it

joeysteele 22-08-2017 09:30 AM

They've all got cameras in their faces,it is Big Brother after all.

parmnion 22-08-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9576531)
Yes ,he's sick of cameras in thier face all the time,LOL

He knows where the door is.:smug:

Paula D 22-08-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9576529)

It did make me giggle afterwards when he said I need to go round and rip the cameras down like that would erase the previous half hour or so.

He does make me laugh I have to admit.

waterhog 22-08-2017 09:33 AM

not sure but I think chad may be the exact opsoite of what he gives off ie a strong macho man - I think he is weak - and cowardly and needs support hence to have sarah on his arm.

he is no - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-urnGgFs4k

Littlegreen 22-08-2017 09:46 AM

I think he means literally playing the game, as in BB. That's why he threatened the poor camera.

But then again I do believe he is aware being with Sarah has allowed him to get further in the show... so who knows?

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 09:47 AM

And playing a game is just what he's doing, no way in the outside he would let a woman talk to him like that, the little boy act is wearing thin

bitontheslide 22-08-2017 10:22 AM

it's pretty obvious there is no connection between them, Chad couldn't be less interested. Its all about camera time. You can't hide your true feelings after you have had a few drinks

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9576618)
it's pretty obvious there is no connection between them, Chad couldn't be less interested. Its all about camera time. You can't hide your true feelings after you have had a few drinks

Agree totally

Pro Sniper 22-08-2017 10:38 AM

Yes, that was him referring to the text that horrid Harding showed him on her personal tablet in the toilet as they pretended to "make out hard". He's obviously repulsed with himself that he's going along with "poor me" granny face..but probably more so in the way he has to allow Harding to use him as a punchbag. Seeing an entitled screwball revelling in her ad hoc "counselling" role(to ANY person, let alone one who is 1mX more stable than her drug-ridden brain will ever be) is ridiculous beyond belief.

RileyH 22-08-2017 10:41 AM

I think he just means that BB is a game, nothing to be taken from it.

Withano 22-08-2017 10:45 AM

Chad was always going to get in a showmance from day one - thats just how he exists.

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9576662)
Chad was always going to get in a showmance from day one - thats just how he exists.

Hes latched onto the house drunk,she's verbally abusing him he's turned into a victim,people are felling sorry for him .......he's gone up in the betting odds,he's played a blinder as there is nothing there between them.....Job done

Withano 22-08-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9576666)
Hes latched onto the house drunk,she's verbally abusing him he's turned into a victim,people are felling sorry for him .......he's gone up in the betting odds,he's played a blinder as there is nothing there between them.....Job done

I dont think hes 2nd favourite because people pity him? Do people pity him? I think he's 2nd favourite because hes the only other compelling personality in that house, and his obvious game drove that.

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9576672)
I dont think hes 2nd favourite because people pity him? Do people pity him? I think he's 2nd favourite because hes the only other compelling personality in that house, and his obvious game drove that.

Hes as dull as dishwater, wtf has he even done ? he's also as thick as pig ****

Withano 22-08-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9576676)
Hes as dull as dishwater, wtf has he even done ? he's also as thick as pig ****

I agree he's dull, but even being dull is outperformig the rest of the cast atm! The cast is dire.

Dull with a major storyline and a game has made him the 2nd most compelling to watch in that house. I'm not sure if he's picking up pity votes on top of that.

jet 22-08-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9576532)
He's noticed what she's doing 'playing to the gallery', being calculated and he's willing to go along with it

Their interactions just don't seem real to me. It is as if she sets up 'scenes' and as you say, he knows what she's doing and goes along with it. As in "I can't believe I've to play this game'.
Maybe that's why he ended up laughing in the end, he couldn't keep the drama up. It's all very strange and unreal.

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9576684)
Their interactions just don't seem real to me. It is as if she sets up 'scenes' and as you say, he knows what she's doing and goes along with it. As in "I can't believe I've to play this game'.
Maybe that's why he ended up laughing in the end, he couldn't keep the drama up. It's all very strange and unreal.

All staged

Northern Monkey 22-08-2017 11:03 AM

He's as bad as her.Using an unstable addict to try and win.He can obviously see her fragility and is taking advantage.He'd never go along with this in real life.