ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Jemma has a go at Chad - Enough with the PDA's - Vid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327857)

MrWong 22-08-2017 09:23 AM

Jemma has a go at Chad - Enough with the PDA's - Vid

You tell him Jemma :fist:

Slobbering all over each other all the damn time.

Otaka 22-08-2017 09:29 AM

A bit hypocritical coming from the person who makes a living from having sex on tv, and no rubbing someone's crotch is not the same as sexual intercourse Sarah's hand is not her vagina

Cal. 22-08-2017 09:31 AM

I hope Jemma stays she actually appreciates being there

Niamh. 22-08-2017 09:31 AM

You know if it were Sam and Amelia she'd be egging them on. Jemma is so transparent, she just can't bear to see Sarah being happy/getting attention from the hot guy

Cal. 22-08-2017 09:31 AM

But I'm not watching

MrWong 22-08-2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otaka (Post 9576535)
A bit hypocritical coming from the person who makes a living from having sex on tv, and no rubbing someone's crotch is not the same as sexual intercourse Sarah's hand is not her vagina

Jemma has no idea about that :shrug:

She's on about Sarah and Chad slobbering over each other and making hm's uncomfortable because of it.

Kazanne 22-08-2017 09:34 AM

Well gone right off Jemma now, maybe chad and sarah 'seclude' themselves as everytime they are in the others company they just get bombarded with questions about thier relationship,maybe they dont want to hear that **** all the time, no wonder they dont want to be in the others company,nasty sods.

Daffodil 22-08-2017 09:34 AM

She should say all this to Sarah as well.

parmnion 22-08-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9576543)
You know if it were Sam and Amelia she'd be egging them on. Jemma is so transparent, she just can't bear to see Sarah being happy/getting attention from the hot guy

Jemma could have had him as early as night one if she had wanted him...she instead told sam that chad wasnt her type on the same evening.

Paula D 22-08-2017 09:37 AM

Jemma is totally saying what the rest of the house are thinking. The smoking area is an area for them all to go to, I'd be really pissed off if someone was snogging away there.

Kazanne 22-08-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9576552)
Jemma could have had him as early as night one if she had wanted him...she instead told sam that chad wasnt her type on the same evening.

jemma just hates that sarah is happy,simple as.

parmnion 22-08-2017 09:38 AM

Snogging and slobbering in amongst all those fag butts and ash...the romance is a joy to behold.

Paula D 22-08-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9576555)

Come on now Kaz, Sarah is not happy. :laugh::laugh:

MrWong 22-08-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 9576551)
She should say all this to Sarah as well.

If she did that she'd be accused of bullying :joker:

Doesn't take much nowadays.

parmnion 22-08-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9576555)

Sarahs happy..........okaaay.:joker:

Osjama 22-08-2017 09:40 AM

PDA is not for everyone but I highly doubt she's bothered by it if it were Sam and Amelia she's be cheering it on. This is pretty much confirmed by the fact that just 8 days ago her and Trisha were telling Chad off for 'talking to Sarah'. She couldn't give two ****s she just wants Sarah and Chad to be as isolated as possible

Niamh. 22-08-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9576552)

I think her main issue is that she doesn't want anyone spending time with/liking/being into Sarah. She may as well have said as much to Chad in that video with her "I don't give a s**t about Sarah" It's not the first time she's done that, remember her having a go at Chad for spending too much time away with Sarah in the smoking area before they got together. I think Sarah is a mess so this isn't a sarah fan backing her but it's quite clear to me that the only reason Jemma is bothered is because she hates Sarah and can't stand her having someone into her and her not being secluded by everyone in the house

johne 22-08-2017 09:44 AM

Thanks Jemma. The more you whinge, the less votes for you and the more votes for Sarah/Chad.

MrWong 22-08-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johne (Post 9576567)
Thanks Jemma. The more you whinge, the less votes for you and the more votes for Sarah/Chad.

This actually gives Jemma air time. Vital in a vote to save.

Plus the anti Sarah vote, which is increasing.

Niamh. 22-08-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9576573)
This actually gives Jemma air time. Vital in a vote to save.

Plus the anti Sarah vote, which is increasing.

I don't understand why people even have to be Team Sarah or Team Jemma, neither are very nice and I hope neither of them wins

Littlegreen 22-08-2017 09:52 AM

I hate PDA's so I get why this is an issue. But come on now... apparently the "older" housemates are the ones complaining - basically Shaun is complaining. What a dick!

parmnion 22-08-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9576566)
I think her main issue is that she doesn't want anyone spending time with/liking/being into Sarah. She may as well have said as much to Chad in that video with her "I don't give a s**t about Sarah" It's not the first time she's done that, remember her having a go at Chad for spending too much time away with Sarah in the smoking area before they got together. I think Sarah is a mess so this isn't a sarah fan backing her but it's quite clear to me that the only reason Jemma is bothered is because she hates Sarah and can't stand her having someone into her and her not being secluded by everyone in the house

I get your post and all that but its sarah and chad thats secluded themselves from everyone else and if jemma was that bothered she would have said something by now but has only really been positive about sarah the past few days...in this video it looks like she is just the messenger to me.

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 09:59 AM

Jemma is spot on !!

Niamh. 22-08-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9576583)
I get your post and all that but its sarah and chad thats secluded themselves from everyone else and if jemma was that bothered she would have said something by now but has only really been positive about sarah the past few days...in this video it looks like she is just the messenger to me.

I'd have to watch the whole show to get some proper context I guess. I think Sarah has been more or less secluded and Chad has joined her to keep her company which is admirable I think and as much of a total mess Sarah is, I wouldn't like to watch someone feel isolated like that and I do think Jemma would revel in watching Sarah fall apart which is cruel no matter what you think of a person. Sarah really shouldn't have been put in there though, from what we've seen, she's been crying like 90% of her time in there and she clearly has a drinking problem that she needs to sort out

chuff me dizzy 22-08-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9576583)

Al done for a reason ,so she can go for the pity vote "No one speaks to us " she threw it again last night