ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Jemma Lucy saying that Sara/Chad takeover making babies in smoking area (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327931)

susie q 22-08-2017 09:35 PM

saying that Sara/Chad takeover making babies in smoking area

Theres much I dislike about Jemmas behaviour, but I thought she was spot on when she said that Chad & Sarah were making people uncomfortable about using some areas of the house such as the smoking area. The' making babies ' comment was quite witty too. I think that pair really are quite selfish, and thoughtless. I posted yesterday that I thought they were taking over the garden (got a lot of negative comments from their fans about it), of course making people feel to uncomfortable to go out there, just shows what kind of people they are.

It was good that she stood up to them about it, and the wine as well. I get the feeling that she didnt do it just for air time either.

Kazanne 22-08-2017 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 9578895)
Theres much I dislike about Jemmas behaviour, but I thought she was spot on when she said that Chad & Sarah were making people uncomfortable about using some areas of the house such as the smoking area. The' making babies ' comment was quite witty too. I think that pair really are quite selfish, and thoughtless. I posted yesterday that I thought they were taking over the garden (got a lot of negative comments from their fans about it), of course making people feel to uncomfortable to go out there, just shows what kind of people they are.

It was good that she stood up to them about it, and the wine as well. I get the feeling that she didnt do it just for air time either.

Well Jemma walking round half naked must have made Helen and Sandi uncomfortable as they mentioned it,but nothing said about that,as for Sarah and chad where are they supposed to go they both smoke, and when they do join in with the group you get the childish remarks from Sam etc, I'de move away from most of them in there tbh.

rusticgal 22-08-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 9578895)

Listen the only reason Jemma is in there is because she causes drama...her drama has all been about Paul and Sarah...Pauls gone. She can either sit back and do nothing or she can continue the drama with Sarah. There's no other game to play. Each eviction we have Get Sarah out/Get Jemma out...Jemma knows it's the battle of the bitches and she just keeps on coming for it.

Sarah's far from perfect...but Jemma is a bitter vile bitch...hope Sarah outlasts her...and CHAD wins :dance:

RhysJones 22-08-2017 10:38 PM

Jemma spoke the truth about them, them taking the wine bottle and hiding in the garden and in the bedroom all the time. We can tell that people like Shaun, Helen, Derek and Sandi are quite uncomfortable with them

hazyjo 23-08-2017 09:12 AM

Jemma was acting like a spoilt child taking a toy away from another kid with the wine!

'I'm not playing with it, nor is anyone else, but I don't want you to have it to use later, so I'm putting it back in the toy cupboard.'

The rest, she just says to stir - who put her in charge or asked them to speak on their behalf?

I actually like the girl, but she's as transparent as a window. So many issues.

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 09:17 AM

Helen said she felt the same on BOTS last night and Sandi agreed,Shaun said same in bedroom ,when they were holed up while Bonny and Clyde lounged in smoking area so its not Jemma being bitchy ,and Chads face when Derek "ASKED " if he could go in the pool wtaf ?

Ellen 23-08-2017 09:21 AM

Yeah because Jemma has never made any of them feel uncomfortable :rolleyes:

parmnion 23-08-2017 09:26 AM

Jemma is spot on though....great post susie.

Everyone worried about jemma beating sarah or chad callinv her vile and nasty etc....yet the judges...ie the gbp..have gone from hating her at the beginning due to her past reputation..to loving her and wanting her to win in the space of 3 weeks....only thing that made that happen is people seeing the girl behind the mask and if that girl was so vile and nasty then the public would have just hated her more...instead they like what they see and can see as plain as day who the house **** is...its not jemma by the way.