ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Jemma Lucy Jemma vs Katie Price (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328180)

Kazanne 25-08-2017 02:05 PM

Jemma vs Katie Price

Jemma takes on Katie Price, did we see this on BOTS last night ?

bitontheslide 25-08-2017 02:11 PM

i no longer watch bots as its crap :laugh:

What i took from that was the Jemma wanted her close so she could swing her handbag at her or something ... nice girl :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 25-08-2017 02:22 PM

Katie ( who I was once a massive fan of ) showed herself up ,what a bloody idiot she is

rusticgal 25-08-2017 02:24 PM

Katie Price is a coward though....I have never seen her say it to people's faces...she slags them off behind the panel..on the radio/tv..but in a live situation she backs down bigtime.

smudgie 25-08-2017 02:25 PM

She did wish them all luck, Jemma included.:shrug:

chuff me dizzy 25-08-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9586514)
Katie Price is a coward though....I have never seen her say it to people's faces...she slags them off behind the panel..on the radio/tv..but in a live situation she backs down bigtime.

Awful loud mouth, why do they keep having her back ? she gives nothing to the show, just sat shouting out "Get Jemma out " grow up idiot !!

Nancy. 25-08-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

What did she say, Rustigal. I haven't been watching.

RileyH 25-08-2017 02:33 PM

Katie had her chance to speak to Jemma, where she spent all that time praising her. If Katie's gonna talk behind her back she should at least say it to Jemma as well.

ClaireS92 25-08-2017 02:36 PM

She deserves it, thought it was funny when she kept saying "Get Jemma out".Kate was wrong to say its it s for personal reasons though.there's plenty of reasons to get that scum out for the things shes done in the house too,things which included lying to her supporters on camera all her fake excuses for things she s given things which have never been discussed on BOTS cos if you've watched BOTS Tues Wed this week it was almost totally Pro Jemma not discussing things about her and totally anti Sarah propaganda BS so Jemma has had it almost all her own way on BOTS .

Kazanne 25-08-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaireS92 (Post 9586546)
She deserves it, thought it was funny when she kept saying "Get Jemma out".Kate was wrong to say its it s for personal reasons though.there's plenty of reasons to get that scum out for the things shes done in the house too,things which included lying to her supporters on camera all her fake excuses for things she s given things which have never been discussed on BOTS cos if you've watched BOTS Tues Wed this week it was almost totally Pro Jemma not discussing things about her and totally anti Sarah propaganda BS so Jemma has had it almost all her own way on BOTS .

Well Jemma was quite happy to chant "Get Sarah out" along with her sidekick Smarmy Sam so i say Karma is a coming.

Kazanne 25-08-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9586537)
Katie had her chance to speak to Jemma, where she spent all that time praising her. If Katie's gonna talk behind her back she should at least say it to Jemma as well.

What like Jemma told her so called friend to her face about how Sam was playing her? lol, no it took ex housemates to do that

ClaireS92 25-08-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Jemma is a coward too .She s ran off twice from arguments with Sarah. Paul ran off once. Bullies are always cowards in the end and always run away.Also Jemma s been a coward even lying to you her supporters about her reasons for wanting to walk which weren t because of her spotty bum. She s cowardly lied, giving BS over over excuses for doing several things, not daring to tell the real reasons for why she s done several things if you look at the excuses / reasons Jemma s given for things in a even handed non biased towards her way .

parmnion 25-08-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9586619)
What like Jemma told her so called friend to her face about how Sam was playing her? lol, no it took ex housemates to do that

She hadnt realised.

JayGreen 25-08-2017 06:07 PM

I dislike Jemma but she has a point it is pretty pathetic. Katie price needs to pull her head out of her ass.

montblanc 25-08-2017 06:15 PM

get those anti-katie price votes jem :clap1:

LeatherTrumpet 25-08-2017 06:41 PM

KP is not relevant anymore, JL is

f off to loose women u mess

rusticgal 25-08-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9586533)
What did she say, Rustigal. I haven't been watching.

Nancy...I haven't watched it but it was posted on here that she said "she's waving at me now (Jemma)..but she won't be waving at me soon" and it seems she was chanting "Get Jemma out"...she's slated her on Bots on every occassion she's been on the panel.
I'm just saying if she was there tonight when Jemma comes out...she wouldn't dare say those things to her face. She's a coward.

rusticgal 25-08-2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 9587266)
get those anti-katie price votes jem :clap1:

I hate both of them...two of a kind. Scummy bitches.

_baileys_ 25-08-2017 07:06 PM

agh I gave up on BOTS I just can't stand rylan (or his singing)

Not sure who is worst though Jemma's foul mouth or Katie and (omg where to start) her kids and how she does and says the most stupid things and shares it with the world... not sure Katie is playing with a full deck..

Tozzie 25-08-2017 07:11 PM

Katie Price isn't afraid of anyone or of what anyone thinks of her, while I don't agree with everything she says/does I do like that fact about her.

_baileys_ 25-08-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 9587544)
Katie Price isn't afraid of anyone or of what anyone thinks of her, while I don't agree with everything she says/does I do like that fact about her.

she should start caring as she has had more pr*cks than a 2nd hand dartboard... and really needs to stop doing stupid things kid in washing machine really? or will getting her kid a prostitute .. hmm where will it end...

Tozzie 25-08-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _baileys_ (Post 9587579)
she should start caring as she has had more pr*cks than a 2nd hand dartboard... and really needs to stop doing stupid things kid in washing machine really? or will getting her kid a prostitute .. hmm where will it end...

kid in washing machine? eh? :shrug:

_baileys_ 25-08-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 9587585)
kid in washing machine? eh? :shrug:

yep :(

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...cture-13432078

Nancy. 25-08-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9587417)
Nancy...I haven't watched it but it was posted on here that she said "she's waving at me now (Jemma)..but she won't be waving at me soon" and it seems she was chanting "Get Jemma out"...she's slated her on Bots on every occassion she's been on the panel.
I'm just saying if she was there tonight when Jemma comes out...she wouldn't dare say those things to her face. She's a coward.

Oh right. I do like Pricey but I get what you mean though. She does talk the talk, but when it comes to the crunch doesn't say anything.