ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   The bb crowds will be remembered a lot longer than sarah harding (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328260)

parmnion 25-08-2017 09:32 PM

The bb crowds will be remembered a lot longer than sarah harding

:dance:

And they have spoken.

Booooooo booooooooo booooooooo.

Tops helen woods bb travesty by a mile. Such a shame sarah won.:smug:

BBUK-Fan 25-08-2017 09:32 PM

I preferred Helen Wood

MB. 25-08-2017 09:33 PM

Yeah 200 randomers from Tesco will be better remembered than the biggest talking point of the series x

Barry. 25-08-2017 09:35 PM

Name names please, I don't know anyone.

Jase. 25-08-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9589319)
Yeah 200 randomers from Tesco will be better remembered than the biggest talking point of the series x

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Black Dagger 25-08-2017 09:37 PM

They can come back when they have 20 top 10s x

parmnion 25-08-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 9589363)
They can come back when they have 20 top 10s x

Erm..spinning round a microphone while you mime along/ sometimes having to sing via a voice equalizer to someone elses music then claiming it as your own is copyright theft.:nono:

Pro Sniper 25-08-2017 09:50 PM

Puppet Emma not content in simply ripping-off the public, unashamedly pretending there was "only 5%" between the votes..so they could rinse even more money from the public out of a result already FIXED for Harding the wh0re. This was evident fairly early on when she could act as arrogant as she wanted, play a pathetic victim, treat people like garbage, be a slag and cheat on her bf etc.. while her mate Rylan and co made sure they continued to keep up the "poor sarah" narrative. I just hope people learn a lesson from this shyte and they stop throwing money at something that won't be altered. The likes of Rylan, Emma, Katie Price, the pathetic producers can have their fix, but it's your choice whether you help fund it.

Osjama 25-08-2017 09:51 PM

Queen Sarah takes the crown

chuff me dizzy 25-08-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9589294)
:dance:

And they have spoken.

Booooooo booooooooo booooooooo.

Tops helen woods bb travesty by a mile. Such a shame sarah won.:smug:

:clap1:

Jack_ 25-08-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

oh wow I knew I'd start infiltrating people's posts eventually

chuff me dizzy 25-08-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9589521)
Puppet Emma not content in simply ripping-off the public, unashamedly pretending there was "only 5%" between the votes..so they could rinse even more money from the public out of a result already FIXED for Harding the wh0re. This was evident fairly early on when she could act as arrogant as she wanted, play a pathetic victim, treat people like garbage, be a slag and cheat on her bf etc.. while her mate Rylan and co made sure they continued to keep up the "poor sarah" narrative. I just hope people learn a lesson from this shyte and they stop throwing money at something that won't be altered. The likes of Rylan, Emma, Katie Price, the pathetic producers can have their fix, but it's your choice whether you help fund it.

:clap1: A friend of Sarahs on 9 out of 10 Bots ? no other hm8 got that much support

BBUK-Fan 25-08-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9589539)
:clap1: A friend of Sarahs on 9 out of 10 Bots ? no other hm8 got that much support

True

Greg! 25-08-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

:joker: couldn't have put it better myself

Ridiculous thread

chuff me dizzy 25-08-2017 09:58 PM

We knew what the result was going to be weeks ago, no ones shocked ,Aww well Ive won £13 out of it and Im all packed and ready for my lovely holiday to Italy .......Sarah who ?

parmnion 25-08-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9589602)
We knew what the result was going to be weeks ago, no ones shocked ,Aww well Ive won £13 out of it and Im all packed and ready for my lovely holiday to Italy .......Sarah who ?

Have a nice holiday chuff..got my amelia 33/1 each way...

Been a pleasure as always..see ya in january.:wavey:

parmnion 25-08-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

:worship:

poppsywoppsy 25-08-2017 10:33 PM

Talk about Brexit remoaners, now it's Sarah remoaners, get over it, she won, yours didn't.

parmnion 25-08-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 9589863)
Talk about Brexit remoaners, now it's Sarah remoaners, get over it, she won, yours didn't.

It was a win for jemma...she changed public opinion...sarah went in wanting to....she didnt..

the very thing she didnt want to go in as.."the blonde in a girl band"....was the thing that won her it.....now thats ****ed up.:joker:

Littlegreen 25-08-2017 10:51 PM

She won the show.

:love:

HBIC 25-08-2017 10:52 PM

The BB crowds are up there with The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Very memorable.

Ashley. 25-08-2017 10:53 PM

I don't know I just can't foresee myself on my death bed thinking, that pesky crowd, I'll miss them x

poppsywoppsy 25-08-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9589887)
It was a win for jemma...she changed public opinion...sarah went in wanting to....she didnt..

the very thing she didnt want to go in as.."the blonde in a girl band"....was the thing that won her it.....now thats ****ed up.:joker:

Jemma came sixth, she won nothing.

You sound like a Jeremy Corbin supporter who thinks he won the election.

Cherie 25-08-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

In fairness she said 5.... as soon as she said that I knew Sarah had won

bitontheslide 25-08-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9590256)
In fairness she said 5.... as soon as she said that I knew Sarah had won

me too, it was always going to be that way from all the polls and the bookies