ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Dream CBBUS Lineup ... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328822)

Morgan. 08-09-2017 12:42 PM

Dream CBBUS Lineup ...

Create your dream lineup of 10-12 houseguests for CBB:US which was announced earlier. Keep it semi-realistic.

Headie 08-09-2017 12:43 PM

Get Paris Hilton and Judi Jai in :clap1:

JerseyWins 08-09-2017 12:45 PM

I REALLY hope it's not just complete unknown Z-listers... but I'm sure it will be. :joker:

Morgan. 08-09-2017 12:48 PM

1. Shane Dawson - YouTuber who has expressed interest on appearing on Big Brother before
2. Sharon Osborne - Popular in the US, appeared on that mini version on that American Loose Women style talk show
3. Perez Hilton - Has appeared on the UK Version and would live up to the 'big characters' direction they go for
4. Tiffany 'New York' Pollard - Again, has appeared on the UK Version but also is very popular in RTV within the US
5. Gary Busey - Won the UK Version and has done American RTV (Celebrity Apprentice) before
6. Paris Hilton - Was previously signed up when they considered it before, and watches BBUK apparently
7. Frankie Grande - I feel like they'd put him on because he was on the UK Version and they'd probably want a semi-Famous ex HG in there
8. Farrah Abraham - As much as I don't like her, she would be a likely option as she was in BBUK and does American RTV
9. Some other male that's Famous in the US, idk many maybe like Chad Johnson or something
10. Aubrey O'Day - has done the UK Version and has done American RTV (Celebrity Apprentice) before

JerseyWins 08-09-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9611702)
1. Shane Dawson - YouTuber who has expressed interest on appearing on Big Brother before

That's an interesting very realistic possibility. :think: Doesn't he have videos (or at least a video) with Trisha in it too? :joker:

Morgan. 08-09-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9611704)
That's an interesting very realistic possibility. :think: Doesn't he have videos (or at least a video) with Trisha in it too? :joker:

Yeah him and Trisha are really good friends, she's done his podcast quite a bit too. But he has videos from BB17 time where he discussed the cast and then made a YouTuber cast etc so he would probably do it.

Morgan. 08-09-2017 01:07 PM

Ricky Dillon and Jenna Marbles have said they'd do it too but i don't watch them so I don't know how good they'd be.

So have Colleen Ballinger and Gabbie Hanna, they'd be great.

Loukas 08-09-2017 01:24 PM

Loving the idea of having Shane Dawson in there, recon he would make a great houseguest!

Shane Dawson
Kathy Griffin
Paris Hilton
Drake Bell
Orlando Brown
Jackie Stalone
Ross Matthews
Tito Jackson
Carey Hart
Rachel Crow
Mama June
Jessica Simpson
Paul Rudd

Mitchell 08-09-2017 01:52 PM

I am wondering if this will be like CBB UK all stars tbh

Underscore 08-09-2017 02:04 PM

K i m
w o o d b u r n

LukeB 08-09-2017 02:07 PM

Sarah Harding

Wizard. 08-09-2017 02:12 PM

Shane Dawson - Youtube Reality Star
Lisa Rinna - Ex-soap actress and star of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Paris Hilton - Hotel heiress and businesswoman / reality TV star
Caitlyn Jenner - Former Olympian and celebrity trans woman
Jim Parsons - Actor in hit CBS sit-com The Big Bang Theory
Kat Dennings - Actress. Stars in CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls
Neil Patrick Harris - Actor, plays Barney in CBS show How I Met Your Mother
Tiffany 'New York' Pollard - Reality TV star
Rupaul Andre Charles - Drag Queen Mama. (Michelle said he wouldn't do the UK because it was too far to travel, so maybe she can convince him to do this).
Chris Rock - Comedian
Janice Dickinson - Ex-supermodel and reality TV veteran.

I do feel as though even that might be too good for the show. Expect lots of people who are already on CBS shows so that they can do franchise crossovers (for example Eileen Davidson from the RHOB is an actress on a soap called The Young And The Restless which airs on CBS) also celebrities who have hosted competitions on the show before (such as Kathy Griffin, Bobby Moynihan, Gronk) and people from The Amazing Race and Survivor. Think when CH5 puts Ex On The Beach and Geordie Shore people on CBB because the network also owns MTV.

Morgan. 08-09-2017 02:23 PM

If it's a one off I hope they go for a More Famous lineup over a CBS/RTV based lineup. If it's going to be an annual thing, then I suppose it would be better to have majority CBS/RTV lineup then Mix a few big names in with them.

RileyH 08-09-2017 02:27 PM

Get Shane, Jenna, Gabbie and Erika Jayne in there :flutter:

JerseyWins 08-09-2017 10:02 PM

Ariana Grande would be interesting and maaaybe an actual possibility?

I also would like to see a Survivor castaway get cast. That Cirie rumor heading into BB19 is actually for this? :fc:

Get an athlete too but that'll be tough with both the basketball/football(NFL) seasons going on when this will air. Unless it's a retired one like Survivor gets (but more well-known than those guys).

To be fair even if the "celebs" are nobodies all that really matters in the end is that they cast good characters that bring the drama. :clap1:

Wizard. 08-09-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9612564)
Ariana Grande would be interesting and maaaybe an actual possibility?

I also would like to see a Survivor castaway get cast. That Cirie rumor heading into BB19 is actually for this? :fc:

Get an athlete too but that'll be tough with both the basketball/football(NFL) seasons going on when this will air. Unless it's a retired one like Survivor gets (but more well-known than those guys).

To be fair even if the "celebs" are nobodies all that really matters in the end is that they cast good characters that bring the drama. :clap1:

That's literally CBB UK :joker:

Mitchell 09-09-2017 12:23 AM

Kathy Griffin
Janice Dickinson
La Toya Jackson
Grace Helbig
Aubrey O'Day

Connor Franta
Stephen Baldwin
Ryan Lochte
Derek Hough
Nicky91

Mandie 09-09-2017 05:05 PM

I can see there being someone from Jersey Shore and likely someone from youtube like Tyler Oakley. Maybe some past tv stars like from Saved by the Bell, etc

JerseyWins 09-09-2017 11:05 PM

Ohhh someone from Jersey Shore would be funny and now I hope to see that happen. :joker:

ChanelleSuperfan 20-09-2017 08:21 AM

Get Oprah and Gale in!!!!

Captain.Remy 20-09-2017 04:44 PM

Sharon Osbourne vs Nicole Richie vs Tiffany 'New York'. End of the story.

But considering the way the celebrities casts work fin US shows, we'll get football players, Housewives of somewhere, Survivor winners and American Idol singers.

JerseyWins 21-09-2017 05:11 AM

I wish we got more news on this during the finale :( (although I figured there wouldn't be)

I miss BB19 already so I need this to get started ASAP and I need it to be good! :fc:

Chero 21-09-2017 06:47 AM

I think it would be a much better celebrity big brother if they skip reality stars. I mean, they're only really famous for being famous. I'd much rather see people with real talent in there. Fortunately, Los Angeles is already overloaded with high level talent.

My wish list:
Susan Sarandon
Eddie Murphy
Shaquille O'Neill
Goldie Hawn
Rihanna
Miley Cyrus
Macklemore
Aisha Tyler
Justin Bieber
Ellen Degeneres

(Trying for variety; and I even threw in someone gay).

Tregard 21-09-2017 02:54 PM

BradTheLadLong and 11 other people

Cal. 21-09-2017 02:57 PM

All's I know is that Snooki is going to be involved.