ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   North Korea fires missile from Pyongyang, media reports say, as Japan warns residents (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329136)

Firewire 14-09-2017 10:16 PM

North Korea fires missile from Pyongyang, media reports say, as Japan warns residents

to take cover!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41275614

more to come...

Scarlett. 14-09-2017 10:19 PM

****ing North Korea.

Oliver_W 14-09-2017 10:28 PM

But I thought the biggest threat to the world was a man typing words on social media!

Samm 14-09-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9620540)
But I thought the biggest threat to the world was a man typing words on social media!

he is? he's definitely as bad as kim

Oliver_W 14-09-2017 10:47 PM

lol k

LaLaLand 14-09-2017 10:47 PM

Oh ****

Tom4784 14-09-2017 11:11 PM

More posturing and provocation.

NK is insane but they won't throw the first punch, they want to provoke someone into attacking them first so they can have China bail them out. If they strike first then China won't come to their aid.

Rob! 14-09-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9620596)
More posturing and provocation.

NK is insane but they won't throw the first punch, they want to provoke someone into attacking them first so they can have China bail them out. If they strike first then China won't come to their aid.

This

It's also all about Kim Jong Un showing his country that he's some big king of the world. Now he's got all these new toys to play with, there's going to be a lot more of this to come sadly.

Josy 15-09-2017 06:03 AM

When is someone going to do something about this little prick

RichardG 15-09-2017 06:20 AM

can he **** off

if this dick gets my year abroad to south korea cancelled i will be so angry :nono:

jaxie 15-09-2017 07:16 AM

So far Japan has showed enormous restraint. I wonder what Russia or China would do if someone fired a missile over them. China needs to do more to reign him in. You do wonder if someone will just try to force a regime change quietly from the inside.

DemolitionRed 15-09-2017 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9620747)
So far Japan has showed enormous restraint. I wonder what Russia or China would do if someone fired a missile over them. China needs to do more to reign him in. You do wonder if someone will just try to force a regime change quietly from the inside.

I think that's the most likely option. The problem is, China wouldn't support this because of the likely flooding of mass immigration.

Another thing is, anyone who commits a crime in NK ensnares his entire family into that crime. Its not only the perpetrator that gets executed or imprisoned, its everyone who has association with that person, including children and even babies. Its a nation that lives in fear; nobody trusts anyone.

Nicky91 15-09-2017 07:57 AM

can someone please take down that prick :mad:

Northern Monkey 15-09-2017 09:13 AM

Another?

I didn't hear about this.Kim Jong has balls of steel fecking around like this with Trump in charge of the biggest military arsenal in the world.

DemolitionRed 15-09-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9620823)
Another?

I didn't hear about this.Kim Jong has balls of steel fecking around like this with Trump in charge of the biggest military arsenal in the world.

I think he's playing games with Trump and now Trump has backed down with his threats, he's given Kim Jong a clear message about who's in charge. If Trump makes the first strike, China and probably Russia and numerous other countries will go to war with the West. The NK threat is much bigger than NK.

GiRTh 15-09-2017 11:21 AM

Kim trying to get people to notice him again

Oliver_W 15-09-2017 12:19 PM

Can't a special agent go under cover as an NK resident and just kill him?

Tom4784 15-09-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9620965)
Can't a special agent go under cover as an NK resident and just kill him?

Everything is controlled and regulated in NK, you couldn't easily sneak someone in and make out that they are a citizen, plus movement is restricted. You need special permission to leave the area you live in so it would be very difficult to get to Pyongyang itself if an undercover assassin managed to smuggle themselves in.

arista 15-09-2017 05:31 PM

Yes Dezzy that's why FAT BOY
is lucky , for now

Feel The Force

GiRTh 22-09-2017 08:44 PM

'Dotard' Trump? The story of 'rocket man' Kim's insult

On Friday the English-speaking world was startled to find itself suddenly reacquainted with the 14th-Century term "dotard", thanks to an unlikely source - Kim Jong-un.

'Dotard' Trump? The story of 'rocket man' Kim's insult

Definition of dotage

:a state or period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dotard

Kizzy 22-09-2017 08:56 PM

I've heard of the term doting meaning a similar thing, it's not unheard of.. so I guess someone doting is a dotard :/
In response trump might say Kims views are retarded, which would of course make him ret@rd.

You can say n***a but not ret@rd?

Anyhoo surprised the media is focusing on this silly word and not the very real threat D:

GiRTh 22-09-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 9631255)
I've heard of the term doting meaning a similar thing, it's not unheard of.. so I guess someone doting is a dotard :/
In response trump might say Kims views are retarded, which would of course make him ret@rd.

You can say n***a but not ret@rd?

Anyhoo surprised the media is focusing on this silly word and not the very real threat D:

Agree. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens when these two lunatics decide its time the insults stopped.

smudgie 22-09-2017 10:38 PM

It's years since I heard the word dotard used.
Tend to say someone is in their dotage nowadays, much kinder to people you dote on.

jaxie 23-09-2017 12:12 AM

People say NK won't throw the first punch. Isn't firing countless rockets over Japan doing exactly that? Think about it, they are firing missiles at a other country. Imagine that Scotland say decided to practice firing the UK's missiles across towards China. How would that be received?

Toy Soldier 23-09-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9631856)
People say NK won't throw the first punch. Isn't firing countless rockets over Japan doing exactly that? Think about it, they are firing missiles at a other country. Imagine that Scotland say decided to practice firing the UK's missiles across towards China. How would that be received?

Well it's not a "punch" until the missiles actually cause structural damage or loss of life... It's a "taunt". NK is the angry little fella in the school playground, stood in front of the big jock, screaming at him about shagging his mum. The intention is to get the jock to punch him in the face, so that he can get other people to attack the jock (The other people in this scenario being China and Russia).