ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   UK terror threat level raised to Critical (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329160)

Will. 15-09-2017 07:29 PM

UK terror threat level raised to Critical

It means an attack is imminent

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41288525

RichardG 15-09-2017 07:30 PM

don't think anything else is going to happen tbh

arista 15-09-2017 07:40 PM

Yes Army now are in London

Sadly it means others are with this Failed Attack
Even Manchester
and Scotland and Brighton at risk

Extra Police in most Major City

Army now on special routes
STAY AT HOME
not worth the risk, Will.

arista 15-09-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardG (Post 9621476)
don't think anything else is going to happen tbh

You just do not get it?

All day Police and MI5
got all the data
now confirming 2nd , 3rd
4th attacks are now possible

[Military personnel will also replace officers "on guard duties at certain protected sites which are not accessible to the public".]

http://news.sky.com/story/uk-terror-...tical-11037366

Army will shoot dead every
Terrorist they find

Will. 15-09-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 9621514)
Yes Army now are in London

Sadly it means others are with this Failed Attack
Even Manchester
and Scotland and Brighton at risk

Extra Police in most Major City

Army now on special routes
STAY AT HOME
not worth the risk, Will.

I plan on it Arista!

Jason. 15-09-2017 07:53 PM

Wasn't it raised to critical after Manchester?

Will. 15-09-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9621559)
Wasn't it raised to critical after Manchester?

Yeah I think so, they dropped it like 1/2 days after as they found all those connected iirc.

Oliver_W 15-09-2017 07:54 PM

Wow, the government will do ... Nothing different at all.

After all, enough is enough.

LeatherTrumpet 15-09-2017 07:54 PM

More bombs about to be left on public transport. This time they won't fail like today

Islamic terrorism it seems

Again

Will. 15-09-2017 08:06 PM

Oh it sounds more like it's here to stay for a while from what Thresea May said, army will replace police around many areas/places in London.

What Arista said really.

Wizard. 15-09-2017 08:37 PM

I assume it's because they haven't found who carried out today's attack?

DemolitionRed 15-09-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 9621524)
You just do not get it?

All day Police and MI5
got all the data

now confirming 2nd , 3rd
4th attacks are now possible

[Military personnel will also replace officers "on guard duties at certain protected sites which are not accessible to the public".]

http://news.sky.com/story/uk-terror-...tical-11037366

Army will shoot dead every
Terrorist they find

FFS stop being a 999 alarmist. You are putting up stuff with no link. We all know about the raised terror threat but that's it.

Some idiot puts a homemade bomb on the tube, that didn’t go off properly. Probably an Islamist sympathizer but with all the clues he left behind, he should be caught in no time. I’ve just been sitting in my local bar in central London and nobody there seemed concerned. People were far more bothered about a warehouse fire stopping trains out of Euston.

Rob! 16-09-2017 12:15 AM

I take it this means we're getting armed police on the streets again? :worry:

Liberty4eva 16-09-2017 01:26 AM

The response will be we need to import more Muslims to prove to the Muslims already in the UK that they love Islam

Rob! 16-09-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberty4eva (Post 9622123)
The response will be we need to import more Muslims to prove to the Muslims already in the UK that they love Islam

Right.

Liberty4eva 16-09-2017 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9621567)
Wow, the government will do ... Nothing different at all.

After all, enough is enough.

Honestly, the only thing that might stop the terror is to identify the places in the UK controlled by Muslims and then build walls around them.

JTM45 16-09-2017 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberty4eva (Post 9622135)
Honestly, the only thing that might stop the terror is to identify the places in the UK controlled by Muslims and then build walls around them.

There are no places in the UK that are ''controlled by Muslims'' (despite what a few agenda-driven people would want you to believe) and we do not ''build walls'' around or even between us and any problems we have. We are not Israel or the US (thankfully!).
Trump has backed down on his vote bait wall crap now too, so even someone in such a high position with such bad ideas has come to realize that it would do much more damage (to him obviously, because that's all he's ever cared about) than good (again, to him).

Kizzy 16-09-2017 03:08 AM

Quote:

You do realise this is an overtly racist comment don't you?

Liberty4eva 16-09-2017 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 9622139)
You do realise this is an overtly racist comment don't you?

Thirty years from now, I truly do wish it would be possible for you to read all of this petty crap you have been writing on here. To be called a racist or not to be called a racist does not have any effect on me because I know the situation is very grave. Your country is going to go through a race/religious war within your lifetime. The mathematics of birthrates and immigration and the history of what Muslims do to host countries once they reach a critical percentage overwhelmingly points to that outcome. Imagine what you will tell your grand kids when they ask why your generation voluntarily let in the Muslims. "We let them in to prove how virtuous and non-racist we were." It's our kids and grand kids that will have to pay the price for our stupidity.

DemolitionRed 16-09-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

The only way we can stop terror is to stop participating in it.

Alf 16-09-2017 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemolitionRed (Post 9622161)

I never have participated. When did you participate?

Cherie 16-09-2017 07:12 AM

Quote:

I don't think it works like that

DemolitionRed 16-09-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberty4eva (Post 9622151)
Thirty years from now, I truly do wish it would be possible for you to read all of this petty crap you have been writing on here. To be called a racist or not to be called a racist does not have any effect on me because I know the situation is very grave. Your country is going to go through a race/religious war within your lifetime. The mathematics of birthrates and immigration and the history of what Muslims do to host countries once they reach a critical percentage overwhelmingly points to that outcome. Imagine what you will tell your grand kids when they ask why your generation voluntarily let in the Muslims. "We let them in to prove how virtuous and non-racist we were." It's our kids and grand kids that will have to pay the price for our stupidity.

You mean like Israel? :conf:

Muslims have suffered terribly in our hands. US-Nato wars have killed millions of them https://www.globalresearch.ca/four-m...nocide/5470424

What I'll tell my grandchildren is, we lived in a time where the West were intent on re-empire building in foreign lands. We struck, we invaded, destroyed and pillaged and the result was, millions of Muslims fled their homes and tried to find sanctuary in the West. I'll tell them about Israel and its apartheid and how the West supported the rise of Zionism. I'll tell them about how the West sat back and did nothing when the Budhists in Burma mass slaughtered Muslims and I'll tell them about the terrorist attacks by a small number of fanatics on our own shores and the immediate surge of racial hatred towards Muslims that brought racial bigots out of every nut and cranny and how hysterical media channels and right-wing bloggers made a small number of people paranoid, fearful and hateful.

And then I'll reassure them that the majority of us have common human decency and will always defend our country and its multi-ethenic population.

DemolitionRed 16-09-2017 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 9622165)
I never have participated. When did you participate?

Is that how far your thinking goes?

Liberty4eva 16-09-2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

I have read this comment about a dozen times now trying to work out if this was a joke but I guess you really were serious when you wrote it. Amazing that people like you exist.