ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2017 [S14] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=723)
-   -   Lloyd and Holly streaks ahead (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330802)

rionablue 12-11-2017 10:15 PM

Lloyd and Holly streaks ahead

I must say that watching tonights show it was very very clear to me that Lloyd and Holly were WAY AHEAD of any of the others and in fact in my humble opinion were the best two acts over the weekend. Lloyds version of my favourite George Michael song moved me to tears. I love both of them and hope they survive next weekend. I was also thrilled that Lloyd won the chance to open for little Mix. On balance tonights show was more entertaining because of the gender balance of the acts. Last night we only had ONE girl and she was part of the Cutkelvins

joeysteele 12-11-2017 10:22 PM

Tonight definitely I agree.
Lloyd and Holly.

RileyH 12-11-2017 10:22 PM

Two of the best performances of the series imo

jet 12-11-2017 11:05 PM

Lloyd is amazing. 'A Different Corner' is my favourite GM song, and I didn't think anyone could sing it better than the iconic GM himself, but my goodness, Lloyd surpassed all my expectations. Brilliant. My winner.

rionablue 12-11-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9691017)
Lloyd is amazing. 'A Different Corner' is my favourite GM song, and I didn't think anyone could sing it better than the iconic GM himself, but my goodness, Lloyd surpassed all my expectations. Brilliant. My winner.

Yes he really really did a beautiful rendition of it. I loved all of Georges songs both with Wham and Solo but A Different Corner was always my favourite. I remember when I heard the news on the night of Christmas Day I played his video of A Different Corner and cried my eyes out. Its so good to see his legend living on and his music being appreciated by younger generations

jet 12-11-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9691027)
Yes he really really did a beautiful rendition of it. I loved all of Georges songs both with Wham and Solo but A Different Corner was always my favourite. I remember when I heard the news on the night of Christmas Day I played his video of A Different Corner and cried my eyes out. Its so good to see his legend living on and his music being appreciated by younger generations

The great man is sorely missed. Lloyd did him proud tonight. :love:

Eddie. 13-11-2017 07:00 AM

agreed.

Cherie 13-11-2017 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9691017)

he was fantastic, different corner is my favourite song as well

Shaun 13-11-2017 07:14 AM

It wasn't even either of their best performances :shrug: very overhyped.

Vanessa 13-11-2017 10:29 AM

Lloyd is always amazing. He can sing anything. :love: