ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Tonight's Firing ! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330889)

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 09:55 PM

Tonight's Firing !

Was it the right decision?? . I personally think it was the wrong decision but what do you think? :idc: .

Matthew. 15-11-2017 09:56 PM

Out of those 4… Sajan had to go, really

RileyH 15-11-2017 09:57 PM

yes but I was expecting a double w/ James

Oaker 15-11-2017 09:57 PM

It should have been a double of Sajan and James.

Calderyon 15-11-2017 09:58 PM

Saj deserved as he was the director the video ad, but should have been a double or even a triple with Saj, Elizabeth and James gone.

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9694213)
yes but I was expecting a double w/ James

I meant to add double firing to my poll but never mind :rolleyes: . I think if a double happened it should of been James & Elizabeth .

James was meant to be PM he was terrible to the point where he looked like he had no backbone ,he's responsible but Elizabeth is mainly to blame for her insufferable attitude .

I'd honestly scream and wear ear plugs and drink a bottle of wine if i had to deal with her in a team . I don't know why Sugar bothered teasing us as we all knew Elizabeth the biploar bull in a china shop would be safe as always :bored: .

Jason. 15-11-2017 10:05 PM

Sajan has been pretty useless throughout, so I'm not too fussed.

Cherie 15-11-2017 10:08 PM

Right decision Sajan wasn't particularly good TV and his business plan obviously sucked so if he went

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9694225)
Sajan has been pretty useless throughout, so I'm not too fussed.

But hardly fair when he was given a pile of crap to work with , what was he meant to do? he can't polish what's already garbage :notimpressed::facepalm: , James was meant to make decisions and Saj wanted leadership and didn't get it and James let Elizabeth run riot like a village idiot high on drugs . She thinks she's creative but she's an embarrassment and very cringy to watch.

smudgie 15-11-2017 10:15 PM

I was hoping he just looked at them all and said you are all fired.:joker:
The right one went, although Elizabeth should go...but she is comedy gold:laugh:

Amy Jade 15-11-2017 10:15 PM

James should have gone imo

TomC 15-11-2017 10:19 PM

I think Joanna could have gone too. Tbh all four had reasons to go, it was just odd Sajan was the only one.

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 9694241)
I think Joanna could have gone too. Tbh all four had reasons to go, it was just odd Sajan was the only one.

Sugar has basically revealed he's keeping Elizabeth for dumb entertaining , everything pointed at her for the disaster of this task . she's like a toxic energy :facepalm: .she thinks flapping about aggravating people & dominating the task will earn her place in the final .

And it's working for her as she's being kept in for the wrong reasons . Even when she's passed tasks it's all been chaotic and unprofessional to the point where you question what she did to contribute to the win , she's far too disruptive to the point where it's unstable and i'm convinced she hasn't got her faculties :crazy: .

TomC 15-11-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9694252)
Sugar has basically revealed he's keeping Elizabeth for dumb entertaining , everything pointed at her for the disaster of this task . she's like a toxic energy :facepalm: .she thinks flapping about aggravating people & dominating the task will earn her place in the final .

And it's working for her as she's being kept in for the wrong reasons . Even when she's passed tasks it's all been chaotic and unprofessional to the point where you question what she did to contribute to the win , she's far too disruptive to the point where it's unstable and i'm convinced she hasn't got her faculties :crazy: .

I actually do feel she sucks up a lot of airtime, and the series might be a bit refreshed if she goes. She'll certainly be gone in the next two weeks.

Oaker 15-11-2017 10:30 PM

tbh I'm not really sure why Joanna was even in the boardroom. I think the only reason gave was that she was 'disruptive' but James wasn't even on her team and Bushra was technically the disruptive one so??

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oaker (Post 9694261)
tbh I'm not really sure why Joanna was even in the boardroom. I think the only reason gave was that she was 'disruptive' but James wasn't even on her team and Bushra was technically the disruptive one so??

Elizabeth , Bushra & James should of been in the boardroom but tbh even Harrison could of been blamed so why did James target Joanna ? :nono: .

Even his dumb final decision for the boardroom shows he's clueless yet sugar still likes him :joker: that's why this show is a joke .

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 9694257)
I actually do feel she sucks up a lot of airtime, and the series might be a bit refreshed if she goes. She'll certainly be gone in the next two weeks.

I think Elizabeth is getting to the interview stage she's going to glide through these weeks by either conveniently being on the winning team or by once again dodging the boardroom/firing :bored:. I honestly can't stand Elizabeth but people watching find her funny but i think she's crazy and she's too aggressive and ruins every tasks she's in . She's self absorbed and very rude .

Alf 15-11-2017 10:40 PM

Yes

Sajan has done well to get this far, he could easilly have gone in week 1. Out of his depth and time to go.

Jason. 15-11-2017 10:43 PM

I only like Elizabeth in small doses tbh, and I wouldn't lose any sleep if she were to be fired pretty soon.

I feel like we've seen everything she has to offer.

Alf 15-11-2017 10:48 PM

It's not a very strong bunch of boys this year, the girls look much stronger. I'd be surprised if a girl doesn't win.

reece(: 15-11-2017 10:49 PM

Sajan and Elizabeth should have gone, but I'm glad Liz stayed.. I hope her arc can be redeemed now or else she may be a bit too one note for me to stan, she should've been a ep 4/5 boot for more appreciation if this is the case.

GoldHeart 15-11-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 9694287)
Sajan and Elizabeth should have gone, but I'm glad Liz stayed.. I hope her arc can be redeemed now or else she may be a bit too one note for me to stan, she should've been a ep 4/5 boot for more appreciation if this is the case.

I don't understand why the obnoxious mental candidates always seem to be popular , even if you find them entertaining it's been 7 weeks now and it's irritating seeing lunatic Liz mess up every task she does and she comes across so unlikable :bored: . We should be past the phase where we find it funny to see incompetent we're getting to the serious stages now :rolleyes:.

Jack_ 15-11-2017 11:04 PM

Elizabeth didn't go so that's all that matters, series saved

LaLaLand 16-11-2017 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9694309)
Elizabeth didn't go so that's all that matters, series saved

Here, here!

lewis111 16-11-2017 08:55 AM

James and Joanna should've gone IMO
Really don't see why it was Sajan tbh the production of the advert was fine