ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Nicola McLean accuses David Van Day of sexual harassment (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331245)

BBUK-Fan 24-11-2017 04:16 PM

Nicola McLean accuses David Van Day of sexual harassment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...nicola-mclean/

She seemed fine with it at the time and she says she didn't like it now. Hmm

smudgie 24-11-2017 04:38 PM

Really....:conf:
what next?

y.winter 24-11-2017 05:12 PM

His behavior was quite disgusting watching that clip. She does seem uncomfortable with him. Smacking her bum twice, really inappropriate.

Kazanne 24-11-2017 05:14 PM

Funny how she has waited until now.

Cherie 24-11-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9707246)
Funny how she has waited until now.

Traumatised for years?

smudgie 24-11-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9707251)
Traumatised for years?

Poor lass, my heart bleeds for her.

Kazanne 24-11-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9707251)
Traumatised for years?

:joker::joker: That'll be it Cherie

rusticgal 24-11-2017 06:32 PM

What pisses me off is this sort of behaviour is simply another form of banter. Nicola is full of banter and sexual innuendos. If you are uncomfortable with it say so at the time...or make a complaint at the time. People like Nicola are jumping on a bandwagon to get her name back in the headlines...when real abuse has gone on in the past...I mean serious abuse and it completely dilutes those that have been seriously affected.

joeysteele 24-11-2017 06:43 PM

Another now.

I am genuinely sad for anyone being assaulted or harassed, these allegations seem to be multiplying like a virus now.

Niamh. 24-11-2017 06:46 PM

You don't touch someone's arse like that though banter or not

UserSince2005 24-11-2017 07:01 PM

im sure girl has sat on a lot of dick to get where she got.

Slutty cow.

Ant. 24-11-2017 07:05 PM

Some of these comments :umm2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 9707194)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...nicola-mclean/

She seemed fine with it at the time and she says she didn't like it now. Hmm

Yeah, because her moving away and calling him "not normal" just screams that she was fine with it

Ant. 24-11-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9707342)

Pretty sure they would've first met in the jungle? And he said "me and Nicola aren't the best of friends", so it's clear that this isn't something usual and a friendly greeting... it was obviously the first time he did it to her, and even if they were the best of friends, it's still completely innappropriate

UserSince2005 24-11-2017 07:22 PM

whats she dressed in a bikini for with her tits falls out.

Girl wants to be touch and paid attention.

unfortunately for her David is a raving homo and was just doing it for the cameras.

No under she feels like a used slut

montblanc 24-11-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 9707398)

unfortunately for her David is a raving homo and was just doing it for the cameras.

you're very ignorant

lewis111 24-11-2017 08:19 PM

Love a bit of victim blaming I do

Assault is assault end of, doesn't matter what you wear - I thought we were well past this

rusticgal 25-11-2017 12:02 AM

Quote:

There's touching someone's arse and there's a cheeky bum slap...two totally different things.
Nicola McLean can be very flirtatious when it suits her...she can also turn on someone if she thinks they are out of line. Coming from her and bringing it up now is Nicola jumping on the 'victim' bandwagon for publicity IMO.
I'm not condoning it but she's no shrinking violet...and there are REAL victims out there...too close to home in my case.

rusticgal 25-11-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 9707398)

I disagree....just because you wear a skimpy bikini does not mean you are inviting abuse.

GoldHeart 25-11-2017 12:15 AM

Quote:

And yet many women can grab a man's bum ,pinch it and slap it all in the name of "fun" :bored: and nobody bats an eyelid . David van day comes across a bit of a slime ball but Nicola just wants a piece of the media action, she's a fame hungry idiot ! . She didn't have a Problem with putting her hands all over Jamie O' Hara in CBB despite being a married woman :crazy: , she even enjoyed hearing about a dirty dream he had about her .

rusticgal 25-11-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9707662)
And yet many women can grab a man's bum ,pinch it and slap it all in the name of "fun" :bored: and nobody bats an eyelid . David van day comes across a bit of a slime ball but Nicola just wants a piece of the media action, she's a fame hungry idiot ! . She didn't have a Problem with putting her hands all over Jamie O' Hara in CBB despite being a married woman :crazy: , she even enjoyed hearing about a dirty dream he had about her .

:clap1:

Marsh. 25-11-2017 10:38 PM

Stupid slag.

GoldHeart 26-11-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9707656)
There's touching someone's arse and there's a cheeky bum slap...two totally different things.
Nicola McLean can be very flirtatious when it suits her...she can also turn on someone if she thinks they are out of line. Coming from her and bringing it up now is Nicola jumping on the 'victim' bandwagon for publicity IMO.
I'm not condoning it but she's no shrinking violet...and there are REAL victims out there...too close to home in my case.

I can't stand Nicola she behaves like such a bitch, every time i see her on tv she's always argumentative and moaning about something like some spoilt self obsessed twonk :notimpressed: .

Notice how nobody cared when Ashley Roberts grabbed Helen Flanagan's boob in the jungle when she wore that silly leopard bra :bored: , double standards all round .
The media hysteria revolving sexual harassment has gotten so out of hand that every man on telly is seen as a potential predator :crazy: :sleep: . And career's can be destroyed all from hearsay while protecting the alleged "victim" , while the accused get's named and shamed all the time .

Niamh. 26-11-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9707662)

No they can't

Denver 26-11-2017 08:48 AM

Attention seeking bitch

Cal. 26-11-2017 12:14 PM

Nic :(

She even said she felt uncomfortable with it at the time. People will just ignore all that though because they dislike her.