ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Latest bookies odds (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331315)

chuff me dizzy 26-11-2017 05:52 PM

Latest bookies odds

HTF is silly cow evens fav ?

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity/winner

Barry. 26-11-2017 05:56 PM

Why is Shappi so low?

BBUK-Fan 26-11-2017 05:56 PM

Toff is great, be happy with her winning.

Amy Jade 26-11-2017 06:00 PM

The best 4 at the bottom :umm2:

GoldHeart 26-11-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBfan2017 (Post 9709565)
Why is Shappi so low?

I know isn't it just wrong :nono:. But predictable that Toff is going to win
:bored: and I think Jamie will come second and Jennie third .

bitontheslide 26-11-2017 06:12 PM

I'm happy with Toff being the favourite, but it's early days yet, Jenny is going to be difficult to beat.

chuff me dizzy 26-11-2017 06:14 PM

Just had £2 on Stanley and £2 on Amir ... Jenny has a massive chance once its her son birthday and the water works get turned on :bawling:( again :bored: )

Cal. 26-11-2017 06:15 PM

£10 on Mardy Vardy!

Cal. 26-11-2017 06:16 PM

Hypothetically of course

Pro Sniper 26-11-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9709580)
Just had £2 on Stanley and £2 on Amir ... Jenny has a massive chance once its her son birthday and the water works get turned on :bawling:( again :bored: )

Careful not to fritter away all your Fizzy winnings on other investments :laugh:

Going by their fake, cringey hugging scene at the beginning of last night's ep.. it seems Fizzy is well aware of Toff's desperate act and is initiating some of her own comradery crap for the cams..

Vanessa 26-11-2017 07:50 PM

James second favourite to win! Odds shortening! :amazed:

Jase. 26-11-2017 08:11 PM

vanessa's odds :skull: :skull:

GoldHeart 26-11-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9709957)
James second favourite to win! Odds shortening! :amazed:

I think Jamie will finish second place

Withano 26-11-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9709582)
Hypothetically of course

You should have hypothetically ate a dominoes instead

montblanc 27-11-2017 12:16 AM

i literally want to cry these odds are horrible :bawling:

chuff me dizzy 27-11-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9709771)
Careful not to fritter away all your Fizzy winnings on other investments :laugh:

Going by their fake, cringey hugging scene at the beginning of last night's ep.. it seems Fizzy is well aware of Toff's desperate act and is initiating some of her own comradery crap for the cams..

All true !!

Pro Sniper 27-11-2017 01:04 PM

Fizzy now as big as 12/1 :o The layers now have the tedious toff ODDS-ON.. :facepalm: The latest cause of this was seeing her asking if a high kick was a "real move" and then pretending to "trip" before laughing like it was actually hilarious. Then she got conveniently "voted" in as deputy PM, leaving the path clear for the head role further down the road she's insincerely prancing about on. And just to make sure the viewers hadn't forgotten about her.. she was also given the Dingo-Dollar challenge. Then we seen her "tripping" again and "laughing" like it was even funnier than her first fake effort. Desperation that Moffatt and Pattison would be proud of.

Alf 27-11-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9710551)
Fizzy now as big as 12/1 :o The layers now have the tedious toff ODDS-ON.. :facepalm: The latest cause of this was seeing her asking if a high kick was a "real move" and then pretending to "trip" before laughing like it was actually hilarious. Then she got conveniently "voted" in as deputy PM, leaving the path clear for the head role further down the road she's insincerely prancing about on. And just to make sure the viewers hadn't forgotten about her.. she was also given the Dingo-Dollar challenge. Then we seen her "tripping" again and "laughing" like it was even funnier than her first fake effort. Desperation that Moffatt and Pattison would be proud of.

That sounds like she's doing more than most to keep the viewers entertained, good on her. No wonder she's odds on favourite.

chuff me dizzy 27-11-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9710551)

She's driving me insane !!! Totally spoiling the show for me ,and when she's not being rammed down our throats in the camp and trials or fake tripping she's in the telegraph for half the show !

Pro Sniper 28-11-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 9710557)
That sounds like she's doing more than most to keep the viewers entertained, good on her. No wonder she's odds on favourite.

Is that sort of fake garbage really something to be deemed "entertainment"? It's like watching Stanley pretending to be confused and constantly getting words wrong. It's just contrived rubbish.
Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9710732)
She's driving me insane !!! Totally spoiling the show for me ,and when she's not being rammed down our throats in the camp and trials or fake tripping she's in the telegraph for half the show !

Yes, and same again for last night's ep. She was jumping in there at the crack of dawn with silly clown make-up on. Before more steady visits throughout the ep. They might as well change its name from BushTelegraph to Toff'sTelegraph.

rusticgal 28-11-2017 06:11 PM

I like her..:cheer2: