ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   The Class of 2k17 as rated by Matthew - Ranking COMPLETE! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331686)

montblanc 30-03-2018 02:59 PM

god i hated bb19

RileyH 30-03-2018 02:59 PM

it was great until the double eviction

RileyH 30-03-2018 03:00 PM

just an awful cast

LukeB 30-03-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 9936037)
god i hated bb19

It was awful! hopefully the casting is better this year but the only good moment was Josh winning over Paul.

Matthew. 30-03-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9936043)
It was awful! hopefully the casting is better this year but the only good moment was Josh winning over Paul.

from what i’ve seen, bb19 > bb18

JerseyWins 30-03-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9936189)
from what i’ve seen, bb19 > bb18

Yes far more entertainment in 19

The only good thing about BB18 was Paul and the jury house segments :joker:

(Granted, technically the only thing in general about BB19 was Paul too but there were a lot more explosions and craziness going on throughout that season)

RileyH 30-03-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9936208)
the only thing in general about BB19 was Paul

who said that

montblanc 30-03-2018 04:43 PM

i hated both bb18 and bb19

Matthew. 30-03-2018 05:05 PM

it’s coming...

Matthew. 30-03-2018 05:15 PM

Rebecca Jane
BB18 - 3rd Housemate Evicted - 11 nominations

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPn...qLSg/giphy.gif

here comes the iconic legend! The exact type of person that I would get on with in real life, my wannabe best friend. Rebecca Jane. First of all, she is a fooking scream with her way of explaining things which always seems hilariously hostile, which I found endearing (we can’t all be like Courtney Act) Second of all, I think that Joe Quaranta is a fooking dickhead and that needs to be known. And the person he disliked most was... Queen Bex! So this would already aligned me with her. Her time in the house was very short, and those who voted for Joe that night are people that I will come for. 30 votes for someone who had an attitude as if he thought he was proper jail and he was running the house. In his blllllloody dreams! Get to ****.

My favourite Rebecca moment was actually the gnome task when she got a shock at finding the gnome after saying “knowing Kieran, it will be under his bloody bed” as if she were his mother. And we can’t forget about I AM SOMEBODY’S DAUGHTER! because that is what is known as an iconic quote from an iconic hm. And that is where I leave and prepare the write up for my favourite housemate of the year, which is Kim Woodburn!

Who’s next?
Spoiler:

take a wild guess

RileyH 30-03-2018 05:17 PM

Kim is honestly the most overrated housemate ever

Matthew. 30-03-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9936253)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/379d...temid=10686382

montblanc 30-03-2018 05:24 PM

a scream https://media.giphy.com/media/26FmQ5...MenS/giphy.gif

Matthew. 30-03-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 9936262)

how would you feel

JerseyWins 30-03-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9936253)

She is somebody's daughter! https://media.giphy.com/media/26FmQ5...MenS/giphy.gif

Barry. 30-03-2018 06:28 PM

Is it Kim Woodburn?

Matthew. 30-03-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBfan2017 (Post 9936357)
Is it Kim Woodburn?

no, it’s sam chaloner

Matthew. 09-04-2018 06:53 PM

Kim Woodburn
CBB19 - 3rd Placed Finalist - 15 nominations

https://media.giphy.com/media/26xBR9...MXle/giphy.gif

And now here we have my favourite housemate of the year. Kim Woodburn. Patricia Mary McKenzie. I have memories of watching How Clean Is Your House with my Mum when I was younger and being made fun of as a result but was i bothered? Was I piss. Just like Kim was often the victim of what I would consider gang-handedness but was she bothered? Was she piss.

The night she went in, I had heard a rumour that she was going in and I didn’t believe it. I thought that she wouldn’t do it, however was surprised that she hadn’t done it already. I remember her on I’m A Celebrity (shoutout to those who saw my recent Snatch Game performance on IATM, your support is appreciated) and thinking that she was iconic as ****, although not using that phrase at the time, I would have probably said that she was just entertaining as ****.

Then the three women were introduced. I wanted to switch over when Chicken Nugget Obsessed Irritant was announced and I’d briefly heard of Jessica Cunningham. Then Kim came on screen and I remember her first sentence. “Hello, my name is Kim Woodburn and I am now called the Queen of Clean.” Then I realised that she looks like a lady I worked with called Anne nowadays. Kim then overtook Coleen as my new favourite housemate immediately because I knew that she was going to be nothing short of amazing. And she was.

Although I didn’t think her first kick-off would be before she went to sleep that night! Chloe, who already annoyed me purely by her presence, was acting the goat and decided it would be a fabulous idea to jump in the pool. She did this, splashing and angering Storm Kimberly. Now, I would have been mildly annoyed as well. ****, I turned the splash button off while watching Ready Player One yesterday at the cinema with our Dennis. I might have spoken up but Kim started an argument with three other housemates. One of them even more than the girl who splashed her in the first place. That’s when everybody knew that Kim Woodburn is not a woman that you want to mess with. Although they knew this, they still tried to.

Then she started scrapping with James Jordan, who I didn’t like, although my flatmate Will loved, and I can’t even remember what it was about but I just liked the way that Kim was so aggressive while also sticking up for Jedward, who she appeared to like very much but this also sort of established my dislike for Nicola when she pushed Kim nearly to tears.

Now, I speak about Day 15. If you don’t know what this day is, it is informally known as Adulterer Night. Nicola, Jamie, Bianca, Chloe and Calum were being dickheads to Kim because she was calling them out for being chicken livered ****s and gang handed. And as Jamie attempted to be the voice of reason, Kim told him to shut up because he was a chicken livered bugger, causing the 30 year old footballer to aggressively run towards the 75 year old cleaner. Not right, is it? And then as he practically said he hoped for her death, she referred to him as an adulterer.

If I was to write about everything she did, I’d be here all night but what I’m saying now as my work here is done. Kim Woodburn is my favourite housemate of 2017.

RileyH 09-04-2018 06:55 PM

Chloe & Jess >>> Kim

Matthew. 09-04-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9952179)
Chloe & Jess >>> Kim

kim > jessica > chloe

montblanc 09-04-2018 06:57 PM

great winner!

RileyH 09-04-2018 06:57 PM

no

Barry. 09-04-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9936361)
no, it’s sam chaloner

King.

Matthew. 16-06-2018 03:57 PM

i'm going to go back and update some of these write-ups because the first few are really short and plus I'm bored as. I just did Lotan's now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9723438)
Lotan Carter
BB18 - Ejected - 4 nominations

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=649

Ugh, what a massive twat am I right? Remember when Big Brother released the 6 teaser photos of 6 of our new housemates? (of whom 4 left by the first 2 weeks and 3 left by non-evictions) And we saw Imran and Sukhvinder and Deborah and Hannah and we thought oh my god, we're going to get a really good, diverse, interesting cast. And then we saw Lotan and thought "meh who were we kidding"

Yep, pretty much. So, cue launch night and Lotan is Housemate #3. And it was soooooo fkn satisfying to watch him come out of the doors to loud boos. I thought "Good, he'll be first out!" And then he made a tit of himself (not as much as he would later on, mind) by throwing sweets at people and asking Sukhvinder if he could call her "Sukh" and she shut him down and we could all tell that Emma was lowkey living for it. I thought that the first evictee would be him, especially when Tom made him face the first public vote. So cue that night. And he gets the loudest cheers of the lot! What the ****...........

Then he sort of blended into the background a bit. Until we got some new housemates. Lotan, meet Isabelle. She will not stand you thinking that you run this house, we hope that is ok with you. It was not. It was brilliant for us though because it led to his ejection. He made it his mission to treat her like **** and one thing that sticks in my mind his him telling Tom to go and ask Raph what is the shortest period of time a housemate has spent inside the Big Brother house because he was sure that record was about to be broken. We love irony. For the fact fans, that record holder is Issac Stout from Big Brother 10, who walked after 2 days. (Day 56-Day 58) Also, Lotan spent 21 days in the house, compared to Isabelle, who spent 38 days in the house.

So, Big Brother gave housemates a task to stick adjectives on each other, you know the usual, "funny", "two-faced", and the one which was his downfall, "vain." Isabelle went to fix her microphone and did so near a mirror, so Lotan noticed this and pointed this out to the whole group, saying "She's looking in the mirror, did anyone give her vain?" and then Isabelle uttered the six words which changed the series forever.

Role model to your son though?

Big Daddy was not impressed. So much so that his reaction was to throw his bottle over beer across the housemates, hitting several of them. So then Lotan and Tom went to the Diary Room as Lotan raged, Big Brother sent security in to stop Ellie and Deborah from battering each other, Charlotte revealed that she can actually speak (who would have thunk it) and Savannah just sat on the sofa fearing for her life, it was great fun :hee:

And then Lotan was removed from the house the next day for being a male twat.

Clue as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

Someone who is an All Star.

Barry. 16-06-2018 06:24 PM

Will we have another Lotan this season?