ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   The Class of 2k17 as rated by Matthew - Ranking COMPLETE! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331686)

Epic. 06-12-2017 09:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jMnTboe.png

reece(: 06-12-2017 10:12 PM

Danan was trash

Matthew. 07-12-2017 07:37 AM

Jamie O’Hara
CBB19 - 9th Housemate Evicted - 4 nominations

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=648

I hear the requests for Jamie to be booted out before now, but the reason I have held fire on him is because, like Ellie, in the first few days he was ok.

Then my opinion soon changed on him. I first realised who wrong i was when he had a go at Jedward for simply trying to persuade Brandon Block to stay. “E don’t need you in is fackin fice oh the toim” Jesus get a grip.

Then the infamous Adulterer argument. Where Jamie attempted to attck a 74 year old woman. What a bloody arsehole. If someone tried to square up to my nan like that, he would know about it because that just isn’t ok.

Also bitching about Jessica behind her back, wtf is that about Jamie?

Oh jesus, what a godawful housemate he was.

Clue as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

A total bull****ter.

Matthew. 07-12-2017 02:50 PM

This ratings is closed until 2018, as it would be a better time to do this and I don’t want to steal Robert’s thunder. Thank you for the support so far though guys! :)

POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Morgan. 07-12-2017 02:52 PM

Maybe after Roberts, it’s a bit much both together .

Matthew. 07-12-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyJimChristmas (Post 9728902)
Maybe after Roberts, it’s a bit much both together .

That’s why I’m thinking of holding it off. I think I will until he is finished.

Eddie. 08-12-2017 01:20 AM

that would be a good idea...

LemonJam 08-12-2017 06:25 AM

Nah two at the same time is fine tbh. :bigsmile:

Matthew. 29-12-2017 07:43 PM

Just because I’m bored…

Derek Acorah
CBB20 - 4th Placed Finalist - 1 nomination

https://i2-prod.liverpoolecho.co.uk/...other-2017.jpg

I’m sure Derek is a nice guy really but based on his time in CBB20, I did not like him. I found him quite creepy actually. I wanted to like him because he wasn’t nasty and CBB20 was a series with so many unlikeable characters that my favourite housemates tended to be the more reserved and nice people, as opposed to larger than life characters. But I just do not like the way that he makes his status by speaking to the dead.

I mean, he’s made a name for himself, I’ll give him that and I even guessed his house on Through The Keyhole once, so it’s not as if he is a nobody. He was just a disappointment frankly. I have to say I expected more. I mean, I do feel guilty for ranking him as my 11th worst housemate of 2017 but he just simply annoyed me less than the other 10 housemates, who my disliking for has been explained previously. Sorry Derek, but I don’t believe that you can talk to the dead. And for your below average performance in Big Brother, you’re out of here. Not that he will read this or lose any sleep over it but I still feel guilty.

Hint as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

A Day 11 exit.

Idk if I’ll update this as frequently as I did for the first 10, but I would just like to say that it was always my plan to only do 10 as a sort of trial. If I feel as if I want to keep updating, expect another one by the end of tonight or tomorrow morning.

Shaun 29-12-2017 07:48 PM

Joe, Simone, Nicola and Paul shouldn't be below Jamie O'Hara tbh </3

Sam wasn't that bad either. All much better than CBB20 Sam/Jordan.

RileyH 29-12-2017 07:49 PM

I'm still mad Jemma is out so early

Matthew. 29-12-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carole of the Bells (Post 9755057)
Joe, Simone, Nicola and Paul shouldn't be below Jamie O'Hara tbh </3

Sam wasn't that bad either. All much better than CBB20 Sam/Jordan.

I ranked Jamie higher than them because I liked him for the first couple of days, until he screamed at Jedward.

As for Sam, I actually quite like Sam Thompson tbh

JerseyWins 29-12-2017 07:52 PM

Fuming @ Jemma being robbed already

Although LOL respect for having Nicola so low. :joker: And people like Trisha & JAM who most seem to hate still in there. :clap1:

RileyH 29-12-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleigh Dockley (Post 9755058)
I'm still mad Jemma is out so early

And Nic!

RileyH 29-12-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleigh Dockley (Post 9755066)
And Nic!

And Chloe, Ellie and Paul :oh:

Matthew. 29-12-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyXmas (Post 9755064)
Fuming @ Jemma being robbed already

Although LOL respect for having Nicola so low. :joker: And people like Trisha & JAM who most seem to hate still in there. :clap1:

I actually like Nicola outside of the show when she’s doing debates on GMB but I found her vile on CBB.

Matthew. 29-12-2017 09:01 PM

Austin Armacost
CBB19 - 2nd Housemate Evicted - 4 nominations

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=677

Ironically enough, this kid was my second favourite on launch night (I’ll leave you to guess who my favourite was) and I fully expected him to be “back and better than ever!” in a way that would overrule Speidi, who I was not pleased t their return as I had seen CBB11 and did not like Heidi or Spencer in that series. However, this time I preferred Speidi over Austin.

I can see the appeal for the producers bringing him back - had a couple of arguments, probably not too expensive and he is an American who likes and lives the UK. In that case, they should have brought back Michelle Visage instead of Calum Best, but that’s not for here. Looking back on it, there were other agreeable options for a CBB16 all star, such as James Hill, Gail Porter, Bobby Davro and Janice Dickinson, who I place last in that list for the sole reason that I think that she wouldn’t do it again in all honesty, however I sincerely hope they at least made an attempt, only if just a simple phone call to Stevie Lennahan. (who is the only Stevi for Janicr, and also her agent)

Back to Austin. One thing that does not get brought up often enough is they way he acted towards the equally abhorrent James Jordan. He joked about his dancing past, in a way that could have been a method of questioning his sexuality, I thought as I watched it. He also made an attempt at sticking his thumb up his arse, at which I hope he got a formal warning at least but the one thing I will say is that I think he would have gotten on with Kim. Still doesn’t mean I like the twat. (Austin, not Kim)

Hint as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

Started out as being thought of as one of the best housemates, but got evicted much to their shock.

RileyH 29-12-2017 09:02 PM

Austin </3

y.winter 29-12-2017 09:04 PM

*starts reading*
Nicole is #54
*closes the browser*

RileyH 29-12-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merr.y.winter (Post 9755143)
*starts reading*
Nicole is #54
*closes the browser*

:joker:

Cal. 01-01-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9723951)
Nicola McLean
CBB19 - 7 nominations

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/...che=Ou2vP944e4

This may divide opinion. I didn’t like Nicola from the start, because I had heard about her CBB9 stint, so I wasn’t expecting much. However, she wasn’t too bad until Kim came along, then was her downfall. What made it worse was that Emma never said anything in her exit interview and therefore probably made her think that it had been forgotten about. Well I haven’t.

Clue as to who is next:
Spoiler:

2 people from Ex On The Beach

You HORRIBLE HORRIBLE girl!

Matthew. 01-01-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9758730)
You HORRIBLE HORRIBLE girl!

You want to be ganghanded? I’ll have your guts for garters

Kyleisaselenator 03-01-2018 01:56 PM

Is Sandi next?

Matthew. 07-01-2018 12:29 AM

Calum Best
CBB19 - 10th Housemate Evicted - 2 nominations

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=717

Can I just start off on a shallow point. Speaking as a straight 25-year old Glaswegian, can anyone tell me why Calum is considered attractive? Looking at that picture, he looks as if he’s pished, and that suit is boggin. If you fancy Calum, tell me what it is about him, because honestly, the mind boggles.

Calum is an overrated housemate from both series. Admittedly, better in CBB15, but they shouldn’t have brought HIM back of all people. 4 other CBB15 housemates (the 2 Katies, Perez and Nadia) have all admitted to being asked back, and they bring back ****ting Calum?????

The fact that they brought him back makes me believe that a) Everyone else from CBB15 was too traumatised to come back (apart from Hopkins, who wanted to watch Trump being inaugurated) or b) The producers are struggling. I can think of at least 7 other housemates I would have preferred to see come back (including our Cheggers, what a showbiz legend)

Speaking about his time in the CBB19, it was pretty bland really. Once Coleen said that he would be her dream one night stand, causing him to have a sulk, announce to big brother that he would be nominating her tomorrow. Who does he nominate? Speidi and Stacy.

I would go into the Jedward argument but I canna mind a whole lot about it, so I’m going to sit that one out and I remember him being reasonably derogatory towards Jessica in a lad’s conversation with Jamie, but that’s all I have to say. Right, let’s bounce.

Clue as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

A “winner.” Please try and guess who this is, I’m quite proud of this hint actually :laugh:

Marsh. 07-01-2018 12:30 AM

I only just noticed Calum Best was literally wearing the graphics from CBB15.