ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Becky last night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331773)

chuff me dizzy 06-12-2017 09:52 AM

Becky last night

Did anyone else spot she said she had not seen any shows or been on social media, but soon defended herself saying she hadn't bullied Iain ,If she hadn't been on social media how did she know she had been accused of it ? She wasn't herself at all last night, sat there as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth

Amy Jade 06-12-2017 10:17 AM

The producers breif them.

Amy Willerton did a live chat and straight after they are voted off and have food and a shower a therapist and producer sit them down and tell them what the press have been reporting.

GoldHeart 06-12-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Deagle (Post 9726690)
The producers breif them.

Amy Willerton did a live chat and straight after they are voted off and have food and a shower a therapist and producer sit them down and tell them what the press have been reporting.

Yes true but Vardy probably had a look online afterwards as well .

bitontheslide 06-12-2017 11:24 AM

even a phone call to hubby would have alerted her ... time for damage limitation dear ...

chuff me dizzy 06-12-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9726794)
even a phone call to hubby would have alerted her ... time for damage limitation dear ...

And didn't she go for it !! back-peddling like hell ,but her Little Miss Goody2Shoes act didn't work

Cal. 06-12-2017 03:00 PM

Thought you wanted her off so why are you still talking about her?

chuff me dizzy 06-12-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saint Nicola (Post 9727043)
Thought you wanted her off so why are you still talking about her?

Because I can :idc::umm2:

Jason. 06-12-2017 03:27 PM

On the Coming Out show, you often see the eliminated contestants with a laptop in their room reading all the headlines from their time in the Jungle, so she probably found out the same way, as do all the other contestants once they arrive at the hotel.

Strictly Jake 06-12-2017 06:32 PM

Literally watching this now I don't know why she but she seems to think Ian feels bullied by her I haven't ever seen or heard him say he was being bullied it's the public saying that

chuff me dizzy 06-12-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Christmas (Post 9727088)
On the Coming Out show, you often see the eliminated contestants with a laptop in their room reading all the headlines from their time in the Jungle, so she probably found out the same way, as do all the other contestants once they arrive at the hotel.

Yes Ive seen that,but she told Scarlett she hadn't looked,but clearly she had

Amy Jade 06-12-2017 06:40 PM

Why are Dennis, Jamie nor Amir facing backlash? Amir practically set Iain up to be made a scapegoat yet Beacky is the one facing huge backlash and calls for her to be culled at a patron of a charity.

I can't even remember her saying much about him in there tnh

jaxie 07-12-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9726660)
Did anyone else spot she said she had not seen any shows or been on social media, but soon defended herself saying she hadn't bullied Iain ,If she hadn't been on social media how did she know she had been accused of it ? She wasn't herself at all last night, sat there as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth

Trying to pull a damage limitation. I mouthed off Iain was a fake but I was under pressure. Etc etc. Deflect, it was out of context. Flash of tits so the press lose focus and forget the question.

The girl with a total lack of empathy speaking for the mental health charity. Umm.

Marsh. 07-12-2017 12:35 AM

Because social media isn't the be-all and end-all of everything. It's in the press and everyone is aware of it, I assume she was in contact with humans upon her departure.