ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Wow ,just Wow !!!!!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332118)

chuff me dizzy 16-12-2017 08:09 PM

Wow ,just Wow !!!!!!!

The best result ,Joe my fav and the publics fav the worthy winner !!!!!!

Amy Jade 16-12-2017 08:11 PM

Not the best dancer though was he...

LukeB 16-12-2017 08:12 PM

I thought Gemma was better than Joe especially since she was the only untrained dancer there, but i was going to be happy with anyone but Debbie.

Vanessa 16-12-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9741857)
The best result ,Joe my fav and the publics fav the worthy winner !!!!!!

Yes, I'm happy. I like Joe. I'm just glad it wasn't one of the judges favourites :hee:

smudgie 16-12-2017 08:32 PM

Fantastic winner:dance::cheer2:

Jase. 16-12-2017 08:36 PM

Knew he'd do it which is why I put a tenner on him weeks ago when he was 10/1. Shoved more money on him over the past couple of weeks too.

What an incredible result. Tops off an amazing series :love:

joeysteele 16-12-2017 08:47 PM

Really glad Joe won this.
Good one.

rusticgal 16-12-2017 08:49 PM

Tbh...I didn't want to see Debbie or Alexandra win..great dancers but with so much experience we failed to see a growth. Debbie was amazing for her age.
However...out of the other two I thought Gemma was the better of the two 'novices' tonight..Joe just bored me for some reason although he has done well.
I would love to know the voting figures...they really should have shown a little respect after all these weeks and given them their positions.
If I had have danced my socks off for the last couple of months and got to the final I would have liked to know where I stood with the result..:shrug:

BBUK-Fan 16-12-2017 09:04 PM

So pleased that Joe won :)

GoldHeart 16-12-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Deagle (Post 9741862)
Not the best dancer though was he...

I agree :clap1:
But wouldn't be the first time this has happened , in fact it's happened loads of times.

It's interesting how last year a man was more likely to win so he did , but this year a man was a lot less likely to win yet he still did :joker:. I knew Joe would always win :sleep: despite being 1 man against 3 women .

jet 16-12-2017 11:31 PM

I've liked Joe the whole series, but apart from his Charleston I thought he was way overshadowed tonight by both Debbie and Alexandra, who were both amazing. In all honesty, I thought Debbie's show dance and Argentine Tango had won it. It should have. 2 best dances of the series, apart from most of Alexandra's - but she was never going to win it was she? It's all rather unfair and biased and the public don't seem to know their arse from their elbow when it comes to dancing technique. But that's how it goes, it's more of a popularity contest unfortunately, and at least Joe was very good too.

chuff me dizzy 17-12-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowball (Post 9741918)
Tbh...I didn't want to see Debbie or Alexandra win..great dancers but with so much experience we failed to see a growth. Debbie was amazing for her age.
However...out of the other two I thought Gemma was the better of the two 'novices' tonight..Joe just bored me for some reason although he has done well.
I would love to know the voting figures...they really should have shown a little respect after all these weeks and given them their positions.
If I had have danced my socks off for the last couple of months and got to the final I would have liked to know where I stood with the result..:shrug:

BBC not releasing voting figures, I really wanted to see the placing too

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/st...aled-2017.html

Nicky91 17-12-2017 09:02 AM

i agree, but Debbie's showdance was a emotional one for me tbh :hee:

Joe was a worthy winner, so happy his charleston got 40 as well

GoldHeart 17-12-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9742208)
I've liked Joe the whole series, but apart from his Charleston I thought he was way overshadowed tonight by both Debbie and Alexandra, who were both amazing. In all honesty, I thought Debbie's show dance and Argentine Tango had won it. It should have. 2 best dances of the series, apart from most of Alexandra's - but she was never going to win it was she? It's all rather unfair and biased and the public don't seem to know their arse from their elbow when it comes to dancing technique. But that's how it goes, it's more of a popularity contest unfortunately, and at least Joe was very good too.

We knew Alexandra was never going to win but I'm still happy I voted 50 times or so in total for her :) :joker: . I tried my best , and she's already a winner making it to the final.

But well done to Joe and his fans should be glad they got their wish and they can stop moaning about Alexandra & Debbie now .

Denver 17-12-2017 05:45 PM

How can someone be a deserving winner with only one perfect score

GoldHeart 17-12-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfSheba (Post 9742681)
How can someone be a deserving winner with only one perfect score

People just liked Joe it was a popularity contest and as we know the best doesn't always win :joker:. But it be amazing if Alexandra really has finished second :) it's frustrating at the same time but at least she had support in the end !! :thumbs: .