ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB 1 - 5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=549)
-   -   CBB3: How far would Germaine and Jackie have gone? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332402)

Matthew. 27-12-2017 09:06 PM

CBB3: How far would Germaine and Jackie have gone?

Currently re-watching CBB3 and have been thinking this for a while.

How far would Germaine Greer have made it if she hadn’t walked out?
Also, considering that Jackie’s immunity was taken away due to Germaine’s exit, how far would she have gone?

Epic. 27-12-2017 09:11 PM

Maybe rename it to Germaine and Jackie if you're talking both of them.

Germaine would've been evicted Day 14 as the vote to win opened at that point, and I highly doubt she had any following to speak of. Even Lisa and Caprice's rather small following I can understand. Which would mean a larger number of 4 in the final rather than 3 with Jeremy getting all the way to the end :skull:

Jackie would've simply been evicted in John's place on Day 12 as there's absolutely no way she'd survive a single eviction; unless maybe she walked sometime between Day 9-12. This would also mean John absolutely would've been evicted Day 9 like it originally would've been

Matthew. 27-12-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9752356)

Germaine would've been evicted Day 14 as the vote to win opened at that point, and I highly doubt she had any following to speak of. Even Lisa and Caprice's rather small following I can understand. Which would mean a larger number of 4 in the final rather than 3 with Jeremy getting all the way to the end :skull:

Jackie would've simply been evicted in John's place on Day 12 as there's absolutely no way she'd survive a single eviction; unless maybe she walked sometime between Day 9-12. This would also mean John absolutely would've been evicted Day 9 like it originally would've been

Ok I’ve taken the title on board.

But who would have been nominated in Jackie’s place do you think

Shaun 27-12-2017 11:04 PM

definitely third base, Germaine was well up-for-it

RileyH 27-12-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carole of the Bells (Post 9752606)
definitely third base, Germaine was well up-for-it

:joker:

Epic. 27-12-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Noelan (Post 9752593)
Ok I’ve taken the title on board.

But who would have been nominated in Jackie’s place do you think

It would be Bez and then Bez again on the Day 12 eviction (Jackie nominated him even though he constantly defended her :joker: )

Eddie. 27-12-2017 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9752356)

Matthew, stop making me feel guilty about abruptly ending my CBB3 rewatch!

Matthew. 28-12-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieGoesFestive (Post 9752740)
Matthew, stop making me feel guilty about abruptly ending my CBB3 rewatch!

Sorry

Eddie. 28-12-2017 09:26 AM

don't worry, thats ok! :)