ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   “You win because you’ve had your path artificially smoothed for you..” (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332818)

luvjustin 04-01-2018 02:34 AM

“You win because you’ve had your path artificially smoothed for you..”

I disagree with most of Anne’s views. But she’s an intelligent woman and I really enjoyed this view on immunity

JerseyWins 04-01-2018 02:47 AM

For as much as this season is a COMPLETE bore through the first 2 episodes, Ann might just be a legend and has me tempted to keep giving it a chance even though I'm mentally giving up on this season early. :think:

luvjustin 04-01-2018 02:52 AM

Wow a complete bore.. really? I think this is the best opening we have had in years!

I’m loving the new vibe, people with something to say. Actual real people conversing. It’s glorious.

Rob! 04-01-2018 03:06 AM

It’s so refreshing and she isn’t even the only intelligent one in there. I’m actually kind of dreading Friday tbh

Vanessa 04-01-2018 08:03 AM

So far she's my favourite. She's such a character and is very sharp. And I love her no nonsense attitude.
Of course there are others I also like, like Amanda and Malika.
Not liking India because of the bed issue, she was wrong :nono:
Ashley is a bit of a cold fish :shocked:

Nicky91 04-01-2018 08:11 AM

Ashley's cold attitude will get her evicted first i think ;)

Cherie 04-01-2018 08:25 AM

she basically called out the producers on manipulation :love: she is shaping up to be a great housemate, I hope she survives the first vote :worry:

parmnion 04-01-2018 08:41 AM

Loving her spirit..she fair bounded up those stairs and if her mischevious smile doesnt melt your hearts then you're a cold hearted bugger.

Very intetesting to listen to and carries on a discussion really well.

chuff me dizzy 04-01-2018 08:47 AM

Ann will be the star of this series, will she win ? No I doubt it, the crown will go to a young air head ,but Ann will be great entertainment

Niamh. 04-01-2018 09:29 AM

I don't agree with everything she says and I'd say she will probably get on my nerves abit but to give her credit I love how outspoken she is and I mean that in the real sense, not like Helen who used the "just speaking the truth" line to be horrible to people

Miranda123 04-01-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9767151)
Ann will be the star of this series, will she win ? No I doubt it, the crown will go to a young air head ,but Ann will be great entertainment

Just as she was on Strictly!

Rob! 04-01-2018 11:33 AM

She has views as old as the ark but she’s going to amazing. I just hope she doesn’t walk when the producers panic at the ratings and **** everything up.

Nicky91 04-01-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9767306)
Just as she was on Strictly!

her rumba to titanic on strictly still my fave dance from her and Anton :D

Vanessa 04-01-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9767151)

She's my favourite already. So funny and smart as well.

Vanessa 04-01-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9767185)
I don't agree with everything she says and I'd say she will probably get on my nerves abit but to give her credit I love how outspoken she is and I mean that in the real sense, not like Helen who used the "just speaking the truth" line to be horrible to people

She's very straight talking, but so far she seems quite nice actually.

Tom4784 04-01-2018 12:04 PM

She's problematic in a lot of regards, her dismissal of things like the me too movement and acting like discrimination isn't a thing in Parliament when it is for example but she does make some good points. Her views on immunity were well thought out and (although she went too far with it) I agreed with her for the most part on positive discrimination although in places like government diviersity is needed as the government is meant to represent the people and should reflect that in it's representatives. I don't agree that someone should be put ahead of another person because of their circumstances though.