ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   People Spoiling The Housemates (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332908)

Jøsh 04-01-2018 09:14 PM

People Spoiling The Housemates

I've slightly gone off the series as you lot have been spoiling the new housemates going in tomorrow which really grinds my gears as someone who really likes the show and doesn't want any spoilers it really is a pain like can you at least put spoilers in the thread title? Like, oh my God.

Wizard. 04-01-2018 09:18 PM

You’re on a Big Brother forum where you know people will discuss it. Don’t like it? Stay offline

Jake. 04-01-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9769451)
You’re on a Big Brother forum where you know people will discuss it. Don’t like it? Stay offline

He’s right regarding info on housemates which haven’t officially been released yet

RileyH 04-01-2018 09:23 PM

Most of the big spoilers are spoilered though?

Jøsh 04-01-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 9769459)
He’s right regarding info on housemates which haven’t officially been released yet

Who? Me or Riley?

Jake. 04-01-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jøsh (Post 9769466)
Who? Me or Riley?

You

Morgan. 04-01-2018 09:24 PM

I dont think knowing the identity of some housemates entering the next day would be enough to put me off a series though.

FwenchPussyCat 04-01-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9769451)

This exactly!! I tend to debate whether I want to be spoiled or not and I know coming on here will 100% spoil it for me. Daft if you think otherwise

thisisdanny 04-01-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Then it's all just speculation for now

T* 04-01-2018 09:26 PM

*walks into pub*
this pub serves alcohol!!! i have totally been put off this pub :(

RileyH 04-01-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9769478)
*walks into pub*

:laugh2:

LukeB 04-01-2018 09:27 PM

They teased some of the housemates and some will actually know who they are, with or without TIBB Courtney would have been revealed anyway.

MB. 04-01-2018 09:29 PM

Tbf there aren't many blokes with Aussie accents and long blonde extensions who that could have been in the teaser

T* 04-01-2018 09:31 PM

Spoiler:

guys I think Courtney act might be entering??????
Like, oh my God.

Wizard. 04-01-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

See my point. This is a forum of speculation and leakage.

rionablue 04-01-2018 09:57 PM

I seem to have avoided any leaks and only know the name of the guy that Rylan mentioned so Im happy

reece(: 04-01-2018 10:11 PM

It's not embargoed as the Sun has released the lineup

Soz hun don't come online.

Tom4784 04-01-2018 10:14 PM

It's better to stay away from forums for any film/tv show etc if you don't want aspects of it spoiled. People will discuss spoilers and they'll usually use spoiler tags but when the HMs have been leaked as much as they have this season to the point it's common knowledge who is going in, spoilers are impossible to avoid.

JerseyWins 04-01-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

*walks into pub*

:joker:

Withano 04-01-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

*walks into pub*

:joker: true

y.winter 05-01-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9769669)
It's better to stay away from forums for any film/tv show etc if you don't want aspects of it spoiled. People will discuss spoilers and they'll usually use spoiler tags but when the HMs have been leaked as much as they have this season to the point it's common knowledge who is going in, spoilers are impossible to avoid.

I have to disagree on that. I don't read spoilers and I did manage to avoid the housemates' leak, as I don't read the websites which leak it. As far as I'm concerned, the identity of housemates who are yet to enter the house and weren't revealed officially by BB (unlike the footballer who's set to enter today or Rachel, who were both confirmed by BB) - it's a spoiler.
I do not wish to know who enters otherwise (and it's the same with house pics, but BB publishes it, so it's my decision).
Going to the forum and seeing names of future housemates in thread titles - it's spoiling my CBB21 experience.
You did lead a spoiler policy back on BB18 with the club names, even when it was leaked - I don't see why it shouldn't be enforced now, especially with the celeb version.

Northern Monkey 05-01-2018 09:45 AM

Lol I don’t actually know any of them apart from the one we all knew just after launch and i look on here pretty regularly.

Jamie89 05-01-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9769669)

Yeah this is how I feel about it too. If it's a situation where potential housemates are being mentioned elsewhere online, say on twitter or in the tabloids etc, as many of them are this series, I think it should be expected that a forum dedicated to BB would also have those things going on. Y.winter's right though that there was a rule leading up to BB18 where those spoilers weren't allowed so having inconsistency like that could lead people to log on assuming the forum will be free of spoilers which I suppose could be very annoying if you're wanting to avoid them.

Shaun 05-01-2018 11:10 AM

yes dezzy please edit my thread title until 9pm tonight, quite rude of me to assume that big brother forums are for discussing anything and everything big brother :(

Tom4784 05-01-2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9770337)
I have to disagree on that. I don't read spoilers and I did manage to avoid the housemates' leak, as I don't read the websites which leak it. As far as I'm concerned, the identity of housemates who are yet to enter the house and weren't revealed officially by BB (unlike the footballer who's set to enter today or Rachel, who were both confirmed by BB) - it's a spoiler.
I do not wish to know who enters otherwise (and it's the same with house pics, but BB publishes it, so it's my decision).
Going to the forum and seeing names of future housemates in thread titles - it's spoiling my CBB21 experience.
You did lead a spoiler policy back on BB18 with the club names, even when it was leaked - I don't see why it shouldn't be enforced now, especially with the celeb version.

Probably because BB didn't release a trailer confirming all the HMs for the last BB like they did last night for the Male HMs.

It's up to you to avoid spoilers, I watch Game of Thrones, I won't go into the thread on here until I've watched the latest episode because I don't want to be spoiled. If I did go into the thread and see a spoiler then I can't blame anyone but myself for looking at the thread before I've watched the episode.