ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Ann and India's reaction to Courtney's VT (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333094)

LukeB 06-01-2018 08:12 PM

Ann and India's reaction to Courtney's VT

:unsure:

what is their issue?

Amy Jade 06-01-2018 08:14 PM

Jealous Courtney looked so much beetter than them?

Epic. 06-01-2018 08:14 PM

Well India is afraid of drag queens 'like clowns' like she said, even though it's completely different. And Ann? well she has an issue with everything

LukeB 06-01-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9774879)
Well India is afraid of drag queens 'like clowns' like she said, even though it's completely different. And Ann? well she has an issue with everything

She applauds Jonny's comment about feminism has gone too far though :laugh:

Oliver_W 06-01-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9774879)

Well, not completely different. Both wear colourful clothing and makeup before performing.

Matthew. 06-01-2018 08:18 PM

I think it’s just a generational thing with Ann tbh. Not her biggest fan but don’t want to see her vilified for this

Vicky. 06-01-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9774877)

I think this is definitely it for India.

montblanc 06-01-2018 09:09 PM

jealousy for India, homophobia for Ann :idc:

-Sue- 06-01-2018 09:10 PM

Taxi for India...

bitontheslide 06-01-2018 09:12 PM

Anne is just traditional in her views and convictions. At least you know she wasn't impressed, unlike India who did a lets be friends directed straight at the camera

Alf 06-01-2018 09:13 PM

I never trust facial reactions on this show, because of the editing. That reaction by Ann could have been for something else.

-Sue- 06-01-2018 09:14 PM

Yes although Ann's reaction wasn't good at least she did not turn into a hypocritical eejit and use the 'clown' excuse.. disgusted truly disgusted at India's behaviour...

Jamie89 06-01-2018 09:17 PM

Ann didn't seem to react at first though, it was only when Courtney started listing Pansexual/Vegan etc etc, I got the impression she was just rolling her eyes at a list of labels, not what the labels were or that she was in drag.
India, because of her issues with drag queens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9774877)

I reckon she would have had the same reaction whatever she'd looked like (although Courtney is beautiful <3 )

Oliver_W 06-01-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie89 (Post 9775365)
Ann didn't seem to react at first though, it was only when Courtney started listing Pansexual/Vegan etc etc, I got the impression she was just rolling her eyes at a list of labels, not what the labels were or that she was in drag.

To be fair I roll my eyes at the labels "pansexual", which just means bi, as there are only two sexes; and "queer", because it's just the same as gay.

jaxie 07-01-2018 12:11 AM

I think Ann just has a bit of a bitch face resting so it's hard to know what her looks mean. She's old and religious so Courtney and India probably make her a little uncomfortable but I don't think she's the person who would be deliberately offensive to anyone. I think sometimes we have to be a little understanding and tolerant that people have come from a different place growing up, in the way that we expect them to be tolerant and understanding of us.

GoldHeart 07-01-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9775761)
I think Ann just has a bit of a bitch face resting so it's hard to know what her looks mean. She's old and religious so Courtney and India probably make her a little uncomfortable but I don't think she's the person who would be deliberately offensive to anyone. I think sometimes we have to be a little understanding and tolerant that people have come from a different place growing up, in the way that we expect them to be tolerant and understanding of us.

:clap1:

Resting bitch face is a funny way to put it :laugh2: , Ann's views are very strict and she's from a political world.

Rufus 07-01-2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9775761)

I couldn't of put it any better myself. Grumpy snoring legend :clap1: