ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Johnny getting into a strop, because Andrew didn't want to save Daniel (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333937)

Niamh. 18-01-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9801927)
Yep :thumbs:

I think he was trying to give Andrew sound advice but Andrew was too busy being his usual twatish self.Jonny walked off to distance himself from Andrews self obsessed wankery.Imo

:clap1:

girlfighter1992 18-01-2018 01:22 PM

If I was in Andrew shoes and won the task I wouldn't save Daniel as I think he knows that he voted for him I either save myself or John

Niamh. 18-01-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9801698)
They put each other up. :hehe:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9801824)
Oh I didn't realise.....well he isn't going to save Daniel then is he :laugh:

No they didn't Andrew nominated Ann and Ginuwine

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter1992 (Post 9801939)
If I was in Andrew shoes and won the task I wouldn't save Daniel as I think he knows that he voted for him I either save myself or John

if daniel hadn't nominated him then i think he would saved him. not 100% sure, but he would have considered it.

Niamh. 18-01-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801941)
if daniel hadn't nominated him then i think he would saved him. not 100% sure, but he would have considered it.

He would not Vanessa ffs :laugh:

also he doesn't actually know that Daniel nominated him, if he was certain he did he would have said that to Jonny when Jonny suggested saving daniel

rusticgal 18-01-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9801940)
No they didn't Andrew nominated Ann and Ginuwine

Yes I just rechecked that info cos I thought I was right (though I usually am :joker:)

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9801947)

We will see what he does if he wins the task. Him and Jess have to agree on the decision and she might not want to save him :joker:

thisisdanny 18-01-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9801698)
They put each other up. :hehe:

Andrew nominated Ann and Ginuwine

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9801947)

also he doesn't actually know that Daniel nominated him, if he was certain he did he would have said that to Jonny when Jonny suggested saving daniel

I think he suspects.

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:31 PM

I don't get why Andrew nominated Ginuwine. I wasn't aware they has issues with each other. :huh:

rusticgal 18-01-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801949)
We will see what he does if he wins the task. Him and Jess have to agree on the decision and she might not want to save him :joker:

But we all know Andrew WOULD save Andrew if he could...that's the long and short of it. If Jess stops him, good for Jess, it doesn't change what Andrew is..

rusticgal 18-01-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801954)
I don't get why Andrew nominated Ginuwine. I wasn't aware they has issues with each other. :huh:

Andrews issue with Ginuwine is that he got himself REAL female attention...:laugh:

Niamh. 18-01-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9801970)
But we all know Andrew WOULD save Andrew if he could...that's the long and short of it. If Jess stops him, good for Jess, it doesn't change what Andrew is..

I don't think Jess will stop him saving himself

bitontheslide 18-01-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9801982)
I don't think Jess will stop him saving himself

Nope, she won't, but I am not too fussed. Andrew is doing a good job of destroying his own chances at the moment, if he saves himself then i think the hm's will put him straight back up next week, and at that point he will be in an even bigger mess with the public. What goes around and all that.

Niamh. 18-01-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9801989)
Nope, she won't, but I am not too fussed. Andrew is doing a good job of destroying his own chances at the moment, if he saves himself then i think the hm's will put him straight back up next week, and at that point he will be in an even bigger mess with the public. What goes around and all that.

yeah true enough

Northern Monkey 18-01-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9801989)

It will be a beautiful moment.(Unless he wins some kind of immunity in some BS task or twist)

Kazanne 18-01-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801630)
I would respect him more if he stood up for himself more. He doesn't have to always nod and agree. :laugh:

No you wouldn't Vanessa, Ann was your fave until she put him straight now HE is your fave and she is annoying you ,it happens every year,as soon as someone has a go at your fave you diss them,Johnny is quiet and probably boring but cant see him as a sneak like Andrew, Andrew for me is by far the slyest housemate in there.imo.

rusticgal 18-01-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9802103)
No you wouldn't Vanessa, Ann was your fave until she put him straight now HE is your fave and she is annoying you ,it happens every year,as soon as someone has a go at your fave you diss them,Johnny is quiet and probably boring but cant see him as a sneak like Andrew, Andrew for me is by far the slyest housemate in there.imo.

He is so desperate to win this...he will trash anyone he sees as competition or gets in his way.

GoldHeart 18-01-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9802167)
He is so desperate to win this...he will trash anyone he sees as competition or gets in his way.

BB should put Andrew up for eviction still regardless :nono: .

My dream wish is for Andrew to be kicked out the back door due to aggressive offensive behavior, or evicted this Friday :fc: .

Kazanne 18-01-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9802167)

Isn't he just just,he wont win,he is far too unlikable ,its even putting me off Shane/Courtney a bit

GoldHeart 18-01-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9802178)
Isn't he just just,he wont win,he is far too unlikable ,its even putting me off Shane/Courtney a bit

I stopped liking Courtney/Shane J ages go :bored: , he's Andrew's bitch and he can't express himself anymore as he's too obsessed with turning Andrew.

Kazanne 18-01-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9802182)
I stopped liking Courtney/Shane J ages go :bored: , he's Andrew's bitch and he can't express himself anymore as he's too obsessed with turning Andrew.

it seems that way,I really liked him aswell when he first went in.

bitontheslide 18-01-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9802218)

i've gone off him too. I don't think he is winner material anymore either

GoldHeart 18-01-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9802218)

I wish Courtney/Shane J went inside the American BB instead, that's probably better suited for him .

He's a nuisance in the UK CBB, I'm fed up of the Courtney showmance thing :sleep: .

He'll still win as he's got a huge fan base , reminds me of Toff from IAC both have massive fan bases that nobody else can compete with and it's ridiculous.

rusticgal 18-01-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9802178)

I'm feeling the same...I think Shane has disappeared into his shadow.