ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   RuPaul’s Drag Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=740)
-   -   Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 3 - The winner's been announced, so spoilers!!!) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333968)

Tom4784 23-01-2018 01:04 PM

Tempted to watch but I might just wait until Friday.

Shaun 26-01-2018 12:51 AM

aja :omgno:

Josiah. 26-01-2018 01:45 AM

I watched the premiere, and I was gagged at the elimination result. And since All-Stars 3 has the same elimination rules as last season, the ruveal of the ru-turns to the eliminated queens will have a bit of "A Handmaid's Tale" theme to it; with Chad and Alaska appearing in the werkroom (in their "A Handmaid's Tale" servant outfits from the opening VT) behind the eliminated queen, and it cuts to the "To Be Continued" screen before Chad and Alaska get the eliminated queen.

Shaun 26-01-2018 01:54 AM

Spoiler:

Loved that ending too, Josiah - I hope there's something a little different to AS2's 'RuVenge' because otherwise this series seems TOO similar to AS2... I know AS2 was perfect but there have to be some differences.

Then again I can't see them doing a partnered stand-up comedy challenge with Trixie and Shangela being the only two who are proficient in that field so maybe it'll be a makeover instead? :shrug:

I'm a bit annoyed with the results... Milk not being in the bottom was a choice and whilst I 100% get Dela's decision... damn bitch can't you just keep the dramatic one a little longer? :(

More spoilers than the first episode:
Spoiler:

Well, speculation really:

I got the impression from promo tours and interviews with the queens that Chi Chi was super low-energy a lot of the time and I thus assumed she would be the first to go home... and now seeing that she was the worst of the night, I really expected it :laugh: but with the next challenge being some kind of lipsync thing, she should surely nail that? So not sure what's wrong with her in the press.

Aja did amazing, Bebe Kennedy and Shangie too... liked Trixie's song and Thorgy was alright. A little too many queens of similar talents though with the Shangela "lipsync to a recorded track" mould.

OH ONE THING THAT WAS OUTSTANDING ABOUT THIS EPISODE: THE ****ING LIPSYNC!!!! OH MY GOD BEN :worship: That may go down as one of my top ten LSFYLs of all time <333333333

Mokka 26-01-2018 04:40 AM

Just watched episode 1

http://previously.tv/m/2015-03-17-ru...drag-race4.gif

I avoided all spoilers... So I knew nothing about who was making an entrance... And I was mostly underwhelmed at first.... BUT!! By the time BeBe walked in I was sold

What a good seasons this has the potential to be :love:
I wanted Chi Chi gone first.. I'll admit, but I think Bendela made the right choice for her.... And boy did she earn that choice with that lip sync :worship:. Good for you girl :clap1:

So happy it's RuPaul on season again !!!

RileyH 26-01-2018 06:49 AM

I'm gonna watch tonight :hugesmile:

Wizard. 26-01-2018 09:37 AM

Spoiler:

Loved the first episode.

I thought Trixie had the smartest reads during the library but I like Ben so :love:

I am actually LIVING for this cast. Everyone contributes something, unlike AS2 where Roxy Andrews was just there. Although I never saw Season 1, I really like BeBe and I'm glad that she gets to perform in front of a new generation of Drag Race viewers.

Morgan should have kept her big mouth shut! If I was Ben I would have pulled a BBUS pact and just said I will only save you if you keep me safe next time, but nobody seems to think like that. Oh well, maybe she'll get a chance to return.

Ranking:
1. Ben De La Creme
2. Trixie Mattell
3. Thorgy Thor
4. Milk
5. Aja
6. Bebe Zahara Benet
7. Shangela
8. Morgan McMichaels
9. Kennedy Davenport
10. Chi Chi Devayne

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 26-01-2018 11:36 AM

i can’t find it on any of the torrent sites D:

Tom4784 26-01-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sullen Girl (Post 9822791)
i can’t find it on any of the torrent sites D:

The gays have truly let us down.

Amy Jade 26-01-2018 11:52 AM

Urgh was it on Comedy Central last night? fuming I missed it I went the cinema

Smithy 26-01-2018 12:36 PM

How tf did THAT person go over
Spoiler:

milk

:umm2:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 26-01-2018 12:42 PM

where are y’all watching

Shaun 26-01-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9822585)
Everyone contributes something, unlike AS2 where Roxy Andrews was just there.

Don't come crying to me when the runways are inevitably weaker than AS2's you delusional bitch!

Josiah. 26-01-2018 02:26 PM

Who loved DeLa and Bebe's reads?

"And Bebe, I hear that this might be the year that you might get two crowns. Which really is not a lot of dental work, as far as the early seasons are concerned." - BenDeLaCreme

"You know what? I'm not going to read Morgan McMichaels, life already has!" - Bebe Zahara Benet

RileyH 26-01-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sullen Girl (Post 9822932)
where are y’all watching

Tom4784 26-01-2018 02:44 PM

Ugh, I might actually have to watch this tomorrow on Comedy Central, I have never felt so betrayed by the gays.

Mokka 26-01-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sullen Girl (Post 9822932)
where are y’all watching

I used watchseries and streamed it to my Chromecast :hee:

Idk how you all do in the UK.
Terrarium app has it available for streaming as well now.

Headie 26-01-2018 03:25 PM

Spoiler:

Think it was bull**** that Milk wasn't even in the bottom. Can clearly see how the season is being set up for the fan faves to last as long as possible, hope she's gone soon as I never really liked her in S6 either.

So happy Chi Chi stayed, I really thought the editing was pointing towards a Chi Chi elimination but I'm glad she gets another chance to prove herself. And the possibility of a Kennedy/Chi Chi, Kennedy/Shangela or Chi Chi/Shangela lip sync is still alive :love:

Looking forward to this season, just hoping the eliminations aren't as predictable/one-note as last season.

lewis111 26-01-2018 04:00 PM

Spoiler:

I loved this episode more than I thought I would due to it being so much less predictable than last All Stara

Firsy of all, Kennedy was ROBBED of a place in that top 3, and I would argue top 2 she done so good - Shangela should have been safe.

Second - Milk? Safe? I get that she was better than ChiChi but that's it, she showed no talent what so ever apart from like Velcro?

Third - WHAT A LIPSYNC!!

And last - I get that Morgan was better than Chichi but I agree with Dela's decision as Morgan would've made the series less fair and was putting DeLa in massive risk of going home - didn't like Morgan at all this episode anyway so that's fine

RileyH 26-01-2018 04:00 PM

Spoiler:

Aja in the Top 2 :cheer::cheer2: and you all thought I was crazy for stanning her

lewis111 26-01-2018 04:00 PM

God I ****ing love Drag Race I'm so glad it's 2 seasons agin this year

lewis111 26-01-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9823580)
Spoiler:

Aja in the Top 2 :cheer::cheer2: and you all thought I was crazy for stanning her

She was brilliant I'm such a Stan now

RileyH 26-01-2018 04:19 PM

Spoiler:

ChiChi definitely should've gone over Morgan, but then again Milk should've been B2 instead of Morgan

The lipsync tho :love:

Ranking:
1. Aja
2. Shangela
3. Trixie Mattel
4. BenDeLaCreme
5. Morgan McMichaels
6. Thorgy Thor
7. Bebe Zahara Benet
8. Kennedy Davenport
9. Chi Chi Devayne
10. Milk

Smithy 26-01-2018 04:51 PM

Just search drag race link on twitter if yall are struggling to find a link, that’s what I did

Smithy 26-01-2018 04:53 PM

Honestly I was really underwhelmed by the LS, the fact they were syncing to the explicit version but then VH1 dubbed over with the clean version just made it look so messy to me :joker:

The right person won though :clap1: