ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Malika Haqq That hag Malika is a VILE pice of work (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334499)

LeatherTrumpet 25-01-2018 07:09 AM

That hag Malika is a VILE pice of work

:yuk:

That horrible droney voice, her faux entitled act, her "i dont know what porridge even is" act.. ew

ungrateful biatch

The only thing she has done is bitch about people, nothing else -she is a typical LA airhead.

Her "act" last night saying she would leave because she could not be a team player or make the best of a situation (like Jess and Ashley did) made my skin crawl

Horrible woman, i pity the poor man that ends up with her - just another fake characterless phony like POllard and all the others (not Jermaine Jackson as he was lovely):idc:

sick of it

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/03/...bb-malikaf.jpg

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 07:11 AM

When she was moaning about the survival food, I was thinking about the starving people round the world who would welcome that food.

It's still food. There was nothing wrong with it.

You're right, Malika has proved she is vile, selfish and thinks she is entitled to something better than anyone else.

Yuck indeed.

Captain.Remy 25-01-2018 07:11 AM

And yet she remains unbothered because she's fly, she's hot, she's nice and she's a bad b!tch.

waterhog 25-01-2018 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9819495)
When she was moaning about the survival food, I was thinking about the starving people round the world who would welcome that food.

You're right, Malika has proved she is vile, selfish and thinks she is entitled to something better than anyone else.

Yuck indeed.

morning my brunt - I picked up on this last night - how rude to complain about the food. who is she ? who is she :joker:

obviously one better then all of us.

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 9819500)
morning my brunt - I picked up on this last night - how rude to complain about the food. who is she ? who is she :joker:

obviously one better then all of us.

The grub looked good to me. There was even tinned soup. :dance:

I have that all the time.:hee:

waterhog 25-01-2018 07:18 AM

anything in a tin is perfectly eatable - maybe not used to making food herself -

where is my chef - teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now :joker:

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 9819512)
anything in a tin is perfectly eatable - maybe not used to making food herself -

where is my chef - teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now :joker:

She's a spoilt brat.:joker:

LeatherTrumpet 25-01-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain.Remy (Post 9819496)
And yet she remains unbothered because she's fly, she's hot, she's nice and she's a bad b!tch.

she is too thick to realise, that is what is sad. cheap, vulgar and ugly

GoldHeart 25-01-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9819495)

Yuck indeed.

She's definitely a diva :rolleyes: . But she's not the only one and she won't be the last .

There's always a few self entitled idiots in CBB . Infact even in the civilian one there's been a few :bored: .

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9819526)
She's definitely a diva :rolleyes: . But she's not the only one and she won't be the last .

There's always a few self entitled idiots in CBB . Infact even in the civilian one there's been a few :bored: .

Quite a lot.

Nicky91 25-01-2018 07:37 AM

she wants to go, well Friday she can go cause i think she'll be up for eviction

chuff me dizzy 25-01-2018 07:43 AM

Awful deluded woman and a poor housemate

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9819530)
she wants to go, well Friday she can go cause i think she'll be up for eviction

When she was saying in the diary room that she wanted to leave, if I were Big Brother I'd have said there and then, 'go then, the door's to your right. Leave now.'

She'd have been shocked but she is an attention seeker who doesn't expect people to call her bluff.:fist:

:hee:

Nicky91 25-01-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9819534)
Awful deluded woman and a poor housemate

she lives with the Kardashians, she got that diva behaviour from there i think :hehe:

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9819537)
she lives with the Kardashians, she got that diva behaviour from there i think :hehe:

She's about 40 years old. Why doesn't she have her own place???:shrug:

GoldHeart 25-01-2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9819540)
She's about 40 years old. Why doesn't she have her own place???:shrug:

She's in her 30's! :joker:. And I think Nicky is getting confused, she's obviously from the reality show Kardashians but that doesn't mean she LIVES with them :facepalm:. Plus she's friends with them .

It's not the first time a person from the Kardashians has gone in CBB, didn't a guy quit who was apart of the Kardashian reality show?.

Nicky91 25-01-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9819556)
She's in her 30's! :joker:. And I think Nicky is getting confused, she's obviously from the reality show Kardashians but that doesn't mean she LIVES with them :facepalm:. Plus she's friends with them .

It's not the first time a person from the Kardashians has gone in CBB, didn't a guy quit who was apart of the Kardashian reality show?.

being friends with them, well that makes her feel like someone really famous

Jonathan walked yes, but Malika can easily go on Friday, along with vile Andrew

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9819556)

Haha, thanks. I thought she was 40.:hee:

GoldHeart 25-01-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9819560)
being friends with them, well that makes her feel like someone really famous

Jonathan walked yes, but Malika can easily go on Friday, along with vile Andrew

That's it Jonathan ! , I got the impression he got fed up of BB and that environment .

But Malika probably wants to hold on for extra camera time :rolleyes: .
I didn't know who she was prior to CBB, and I don't watch Kardashians .

Nicky91 25-01-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9819590)
That's it Jonathan ! , I got the impression he got fed up of BB and that environment .

But Malika probably wants to hold on for extra camera time :rolleyes: .
I didn't know who she was prior to CBB, and I don't watch Kardashians .

bff to Khloe Kardashian ;) and she has a twin apparently :omgno:

GoldHeart 25-01-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9819592)
bff to Khloe Kardashian ;) and she has a twin apparently :omgno:

Yeah I know all that . Because people thought Malika had a phone in the BB house :joker: , because her twin kept posting photos .

LeatherTrumpet 25-01-2018 08:26 AM

"However, Malika hasn't starred in any more films since quitting as Khloe's PA."

:laugh2:

she has no job, she just dates money and hangs off the ample arses of the Kardashians like a parasite

Nicky91 25-01-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9819595)
Yeah I know all that . Because people thought Malika had a phone in the BB house :joker: , because her twin kept posting photos .

haha, could this vile nasty one be her twin and not the real Malika :suspect:

-Sue- 25-01-2018 08:36 AM

I don't know about her being 'vile' (No i am not a fan) as that word has been used to describe many truly vile x-HMs such as Bear! However, Malika does come across as insanely selfish as though she has lived in a privilege 'bubble' and is used to the finer things in life and appears NEVER to have been hungry enough to eat what is offered her/available/affordable. So her spoilt extravagant never gone without lifestyle makes her appear shallow and intolerant

Add to that the fact she THINKS she doesn't talk about people behind their backs (but does in dump truck loads) I consider her to be a spoilt untrustworthy woman whom I can't wait to vanish off my tv :)

GoldHeart 25-01-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9819614)
haha, could this vile nasty one be her twin and not the real Malika :suspect:

More a spoilt brat rather than vile