ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Ashley James i know she's least favourite with the odds but... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334723)

Nicky91 27-01-2018 02:10 PM

i know she's least favourite with the odds but...

she has done really well coming this far to finals week, i love her attitude honest, straightforward, what you see is what you get

i don't give a F, if she's least favourite with the odds, she's my winner for having been the hm i could relate the most to

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/03/fabulous.gif

and yes i find her so underrated, at least she isn't fake unlike Baby Jess

Calderyon 27-01-2018 02:37 PM

I donīt think Jess is fake.

Nicky91 27-01-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 9826802)
I donīt think Jess is fake.

me SHOOK, so you think her baby act is real :eek:

joeysteele 27-01-2018 02:44 PM

Sorry but I prefer Jess to Ashley.
Not a lot in it however.

Calderyon 27-01-2018 02:44 PM

Yes. Maybe little exaggerated, but mostly yes.

Nobody there is 100% real.

Alf 27-01-2018 02:47 PM

If she's up for eviction on Tuesday, then I'm afraid to tell you, that she'll be the next out.

But she's had a good run for you Nicky.

Brillopad 27-01-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9826722)
she has done really well coming this far to finals week, i love her attitude honest, straightforward, what you see is what you get

i don't give a F, if she's least favourite with the odds, she's my winner for having been the hm i could relate the most to

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/03/fabulous.gif

and yes i find her so underrated, at least she isn't fake unlike Baby Jess

She is just another trying to get by on her looks. Little more to her than that in my opinion. As soon as she went for the showmance option I lost interest. Not even enough about her to be more original. Another one who will get a shock once her looks go. Maybe that why she acts so desperately now.

Gusto Brunt 27-01-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9826807)
me SHOOK, so you think her baby act is real :eek:

Course it's not real.:joker: It's slipped a few times. But her act has worked so far. So I guess she's sticking with it.

Nicky91 27-01-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 9826818)
If she's up for eviction on Tuesday, then I'm afraid to tell you, that she'll be the next out.

But she's had a good run for you Nicky.

yes definitely :hug: :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9826820)
She is just another trying to get by on her looks. Little more to her than that in my opinion. As soon as she went for the showmance option I lost interest. Not even enough about her to be more original. Another one who will get a shock once her looks go. Maybe that why she acts so desperately now.

what, check some of her interviews she's done with newer music artists, she really has a lovely personality

she is beautiful, and i'm glad she knows that :D

Morgan. 27-01-2018 03:35 PM

Tbh Nicky it's luck that she is here now. It just happens to be that the girls have won all of the nomination privellages that actually matter - and I think f the girls hadn't ha da pact to target the boys this week then we would have seen Andrew, Jonny and Ashley out instead of Daniel.

Nicky91 27-01-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9826870)
Tbh Nicky it's luck that she is here now. It just happens to be that the girls have won all of the nomination privellages that actually matter - and I think f the girls hadn't ha da pact to target the boys this week then we would have seen Andrew, Jonny and Ashley out instead of Daniel.

yes Ashley should be grateful for having made it this far, and if i could give her some advice now, i would tell her to relax and have fun

Vicky. 27-01-2018 03:43 PM

Fairly sure Ashley will be first out if she does make the final.

Mind I was also sure Daniel would be first out yesterday so my predictions are a bit off this season :laugh: I started panicking a little when it came down to Shane or Daniel as I had been so shocked by him getting more votes than Andrew (who is a dick but was causing **** so I expected that to get votes) and Jonny (who was a bit boring but not as much as Daniel, and at least he came across likeable at times)

I agree Jess is fake. Great gameplan to play baby of the house plus thicko.

Nicky91 27-01-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9826877)
Fairly sure Ashley will be first out if she does make the final.

Mind I was also sure Daniel would be first out yesterday so my predictions are a bit off this season :laugh: I started panicking a little when it came down to Shane or Daniel as I had been so shocked by him getting more votes than Andrew (who is a dick but was causing **** so I expected that to get votes) and Jonny (who was a bit boring but not as much as Daniel, and at least he came across likeable at times)

I agree Jess is fake. Great gameplan to play baby of the house plus thicko.

too exposing gameplan from Jess, since we do know her from EOTB :laugh:

Withano 27-01-2018 03:48 PM

This will sometimes happen Nicky, when you choose a person to blindly support on day 1 for the rest of the season. You're just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Nicky91 27-01-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9826885)
This will sometimes happen Nicky, when you choose a person to blindly support on day 1 for the rest of the season. You're just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

i am proud of Ashley, and that i have stanned her, i sometimes do not like the bookie faves

i know i gave everything to support her, shown loyalty and yes she is a beautiful girl inside and out