ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Andrew Brady A Shane J win = an ANDREW WIN (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334991)

LeatherTrumpet 30-01-2018 11:57 AM

A Shane J win = an ANDREW WIN

He condoned all his behavoir, he idolised him, he listened to his woman hating ways and NEVER once called him out (preferring to gang up and pick on the Elderly ladies). He said he was amazing and a pure soul.

So a win for Shane J is a win for Andrew and the person he is

I am sure that Emily Pankhurst will be delighted, if she were alive today

:idc:

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/04/...wandshanej.jpg

So if you want Andrew to win and feel vindicated for ALL his house behavoir - vote for Shane J

chuff me dizzy 30-01-2018 11:59 AM

Exactly LT and what a disaster that would be, calling an old Lady the c word

Marches 30-01-2018 12:00 PM

But Ann voted on banning vanilla candles while she were in parliament

Vanessa 30-01-2018 12:05 PM

Not really. Shane J is a housemate in his own right. And I think he's brilliant.

rionablue 30-01-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9835981)
He condoned all his behavoir, he idolised him, he listened to his woman hating ways and NEVER once called him out (preferring to gang up and pick on the Elderly ladies). He said he was amazing and a pure soul.

So if you want Andrew to win and feel vindicated for ALL his house behavoir - vote for Shane J

:dance::dance::dance: couldnt agree more. Andrew is a sore loser and his face said it all last night on BBOTS. I do not WANT to see a happy SMIRK on his face if Shane J wins. Please people if you have a vote and dont like Andrew DONT VOTE for Shane J to win

Robertocarlo 30-01-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

If Emily Pankhurst were alive today she'd be ashamed of Widdicombe. This is a woman who does not believe in, nor has supported in Parliament, equality.

poppsywoppsy 30-01-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marches (Post 9835989)

Then Andrew is completely vindicated from calling her the C Word then?

Vanessa 30-01-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 9836026)
If Emily Pankhurst were alive today she'd be ashamed of Widdicombe. This is a woman who does not believe in, nor has supported in Parliament, equality.

:clap2:

Jase. 30-01-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

:clap1: :clap1:

LeatherTrumpet 30-01-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

yes :think:

and she went scrumping for apples when she was 14

:omgno:

LeatherTrumpet 30-01-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

yes i am sure she would be ashamed of a single woman becoming an MP and voting in Parliament

:facepalm:

you

could

not

make

it

up

Livia 30-01-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

No, LT, it's all fine now. Someone told me on this forum this morning, that women are pretty much sorted now. No problems with sexism, no glass ceiling, no pay gap... it's all about the gays now. Well, not the kind of gays I know... the kind of gays who've never heard of live and let live.

Livia 30-01-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Your views are so bigoted.

Amy Jade 30-01-2018 12:47 PM

Oh well. Andrew can win then.

Cherie 30-01-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

:joker: you are a good addition to the forum Marches

poppsywoppsy 30-01-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9836109)

No, they are just hilarious, it gets funnier and funnier.

You cannot take them serious

poppsywoppsy 30-01-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9836105)
No, LT, it's all fine now. Someone told me on this forum this morning, that women are pretty much sorted now. No problems with sexism, no glass ceiling, no pay gap... it's all about the gays now. Well, not the kind of gays I know... the kind of gays who've never heard of live and let live.

Have they never heard of Harvey Weinstein?

Marches 30-01-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9836105)

This post is obviously aimed at me but like I never said that we should focus on the gays what

And the pay gap doesn’t exist it doesn’t account for different hours work and different job positions.

I’ve worked at 3 different part time jobs while studying and I’ve never seen a girl get paid less than a male purely because lmao woman. In fact two of my bosses were female. You could make the statement that there aren’t enough girls in power which like there’s inconsistencies in it but fine but there’s nothing at all stopping a woman getting to the top of her field, nor stopping her getting full pay?

Jase. 30-01-2018 12:50 PM

The irony of an Ann supporter calling somebody else bigoted :laugh2: :laugh2:

Vanessa 30-01-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9836121)

I know, right? :laugh:

Kazanne 30-01-2018 12:54 PM

I am sure a lot of people commenting on Ann actually know very little about her they are just following the crowd,believeing tweets and their friends and family , trying to be smart and failing mostly ,it reminds me of mob mentality,plus she is not young and attractive so that makes her unlikable to some , the fact that some think she is a figure of fun says so much about who THEY are,not her.

Livia 30-01-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marches (Post 9836120)
This post is obviously aimed at me but like I never said that we should focus on the gays what

And the pay gap doesn’t exist it doesn’t account for different hours work and different job positions.

I’ve worked at 3 different part time jobs while studying and I’ve never seen a girl get paid less than a male purely because lmao woman. In fact two of my bosses were female. You could make the statement that there aren’t enough girls in power which like there’s inconsistencies in it but fine but there’s nothing at all stopping a woman getting to the top of her field, nor stopping her getting full pay?

Not sure about the bold bit.

I've never seen someone get beaten up for being gay, but I'm not going to deny it happens.

It's not just the pay, it's the inequality in all manner of areas. And while things are getting better really quickly in this country, if you look at the wider world the picture is, to say the least, grim.

Jase. 30-01-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9836129)
the fact that some think she is a figure of fun says so much about who THEY are,not her.

No need to get personal, Kazanne! It's against the rules!

Kazanne 30-01-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9836109)

Yep,the irony of some posts,hypocrites much.

Livia 30-01-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9836121)

Almost as ironic as people screaming that someone's a homophobe, while other, less ridiculous gay people, make friends with them.