ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Ann apparently has her own secret bathroom not shown on TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335260)

Jase. 02-02-2018 03:13 PM

Ann apparently has her own secret bathroom not shown on TV

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebri...cret-bathroom/

Cherie 02-02-2018 03:15 PM

good for her :hee:

Niamh. 02-02-2018 03:17 PM

Meh, she's an elderly woman, I wouldn't be bothered about her having some bathroom privacy

Ellen 02-02-2018 03:18 PM

I seem to recall a couple in past cbb's have had their own bathroom's as well. Didnt one have their own bedroom?

T* 02-02-2018 03:19 PM

Anne Widdecombe is actually a hyperrealistic puppet that was scrapped from Sesame Street for scaring too many children

Vicky. 02-02-2018 03:19 PM

Didn't Hopkins get her own private bedroom?

I am sure this has been done before.

I guess if they want to actually get celebs in the house, they have to give into some demands.

I prefer this to them letting housemates out of the house constantly for rehearsals and such tbh

Jase. 02-02-2018 03:21 PM

What I find the most amusing in that article if Speidi apparently demanding fish & chips :joker:

chuff me dizzy 02-02-2018 03:21 PM

She's not the 1st to have one :shrug:

Paula D 02-02-2018 03:21 PM

Yeah, don't see any problem with that. Why should she have to strip in front of cameras. I'd imagine she let Amanda share it as well because we never seen Amanda get in or out of the shower.

To be fair this year there wasn't much of showing the hm's in the shower anyway.

T* 02-02-2018 03:21 PM

Katie Hopkins got one for having night seizures I think?

Alf 02-02-2018 03:23 PM

It's only right the Queen get's her own.

bitontheslide 02-02-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9843889)
Didn't Hopkins get her own private bedroom?

I am sure this has been done before.

I guess if they want to actually get celebs in the house, they have to give into some demands.

I prefer this to them letting housemates out of the house constantly for rehearsals and such tbh

Hopkins suffered from seizures at night which is why she had her own bedroom. If Ann has separate facilities there will be a good reason, and its none of our business

GoldHeart 02-02-2018 03:25 PM

I didn't know this , but in CBB the celebrities get different treatment to the civilian one.

poppsywoppsy 02-02-2018 03:26 PM

Oh God, call the bathroom police, Ann actually has a wash.

Vicky. 02-02-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9843894)
Katie Hopkins got one for having night seizures I think?

Ah right, I don't think I knew this part.

Whatever the reasons anyway, I don't really see the issue with it. I would have a problem if they were being swept away to an hotel by night or something, but not a separate area in the house for privacy or whatever.

Ellen 02-02-2018 03:26 PM

Julie Goodyear had her own bathroom as well. Im not 100% but i think Latoya Jackson had her own bedroom.

T* 02-02-2018 03:28 PM

she’s triggered by cameras, what a snowflake :bored:

GoldHeart 02-02-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 9843911)
Julie Goodyear had her own bathroom as well. Im not 100% but i think Latoya Jackson had her own bedroom.

I'm sure Latoya shared the bedroom with other hm's :conf:, I'm going to rewatch or research that now .

Vicky. 02-02-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9843914)
she’s triggered by cameras, what a snowflake :bored:

:laugh: I would be triggered by cameras watching me shower tbh (or ****, in the normal show)

One of the reasons I have not applied for the show. Cannot imagine doing...womanly things..with someone watching, or having a crap. Or being watched having a bath.shower. Just seems creepy. I understand why they need to do it though

Ellen 02-02-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9843915)
I'm sure Latoya shared the bedroom with other hm's :conf:, I'm going to rewatch or research that now .

Oh right, i thought she had her own bedroom but wasnt sure tbh

GoldHeart 02-02-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9843918)
:laugh: I would be triggered by cameras watching me shower tbh (or ****, in the normal show)

One of the reasons I have not applied for the show. Cannot imagine doing...womanly things..with someone watching, or having a crap. Or being watched having a bath.shower. Just seems creepy. I understand why they need to do it though

The problem though with the CBB version is anything can happen in the bathroom, I don't mean the private bathroom ,but remember the year with the Baywatch guy and didn't he try to remove someone's dressing gown ?? .

But because it happened away from the cameras in the bathroom, people didn't know if things happened exactly like that .

But I would definitely want my own bathroom:joker: , I wouldn't want the world watching me either.

y.winter 02-02-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9843915)

No, it was her own suite where the B-Block toilet was. They have never explained it though :laugh:
(But it did have cameras)

Niamh. 02-02-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9843925)
The problem though with the CBB version is anything can happen in the bathroom, I don't mean the private bathroom ,but remember the year with the Baywatch guy and didn't he try to remove someone's dressing gown ?? .

But because it happened away from the cameras in the bathroom, people didn't know if things happened exactly like that .

But I would definitely want my own bathroom:joker: , I wouldn't want the world watching me either.

Yeah he pulled her dressing gown open and exposed her boob

GoldHeart 02-02-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9843926)
No, it was her own suite where the B-Block toilet was. They have never explained it though :laugh:
(But it did have cameras)

I should of known a Jackson would get her own bedroom :joker: . I'd forgotten about it .

GoldHeart 02-02-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9843929)
Yeah he pulled her dressing gown open and exposed her boob

I'm not saying I want to see sexual harassing ,but because we DIDN'T see it happen people didn't know exactly how things happened. All we know is he was drunk and then got removed.

I wonder if BB had a secret camera to check .