ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reality TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Celebs Go Dating Celebs Ranking Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335947)

BBUK-Fan 22-02-2018 12:08 PM

Celebs Go Dating Celebs Ranking Thread

Rank the following celebs from Series 4:
Gemma Collins
Sam Thompson
London Hughes
Ollie Locke
Muggy Mike
Jade Jones
Tallia Storm
Jonathan Lipnicki
Seb Morris

My rankings:
1. Sam
2. Jonathan
3. Gemma
4. Ollie
5. Seb
6. Mike
7. Tallia
8. London
9. Jade

Morgan. 22-02-2018 12:15 PM

1. London
2. Gemma

3. Ollie
4. Jade
5. Sam
6. Jonathan

7. Tallia
8. Seb

9. Mike

Is the correct ranking and no one says anything different.

BBUK-Fan 22-02-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9885462)
1. London
2. Gemma
3. Ollie
4. Jade
5. Sam
6. Jonathan
7. Tallia
8. Seb
9. Mike

Is the correct ranking and no one says anything different.

London is awful. So is Jade. London took over the whole double date and Jade is disgusting after what she did to her date.

LukeB 22-02-2018 12:20 PM

Gemma/London and everyone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mike and sam

Morgan. 22-02-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 9885466)
London is awful. So is Jade. London took over the whole double date and Jade is disgusting after what she did to her date.

Yet you put Mike #6 who is literally just doing the show so he can have sex with as many girls as possible. And then as soon a second he hears of Seb's history with Tallia, says he's gonna try and pull her. He is a disgusting human being and far worse than whoever you have below him.

London is hilarious and only took over the date because Ben was being a hungover dick and Jade was fuming.

And if I was in Jades shoes I'd have done the same thing - ****ing idiot turning up to a date hungover and then just being arsey for the rest.

BBUK-Fan 22-02-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9885492)
Yet you put Mike #6 who is literally just doing the show so he can have sex with as many girls as possible. And then as soon a second he hears of Seb's history with Tallia, says he's gonna try and pull her. He is a disgusting human being and far worse than whoever you have below him.

London is hilarious and only took over the date because Ben was being a hungover dick and Jade was fuming.

And if I was in Jades shoes I'd have done the same thing - ****ing idiot turning up to a date hungover and then just being arsey for the rest.

The date was only a few hours after the masquerade mixer so drinking there, no wonder you'll still be hungover.
Mike hasn't walked out on a date and tried.
London needs to learn how to be a lady and hogging all the conversation so no wonder Ben couldn't get a word in because of her big gob.
Jade was rude and tried to be funny but it wasn't. Jade complains he is boring but she has the personality of a wet cloth. No wonder Jade won't find love.

Morgan. 22-02-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 9885505)
The date was only a few hours after the masquerade mixer so drinking there, no wonder you'll still be hungover.
Mike hasn't walked out on a date and tried.
London needs to learn how to be a lady and hogging all the conversation so no wonder Ben couldn't get a word in because of her big gob.
Jade was rude and tried to be funny but it wasn't. Jade complains he is boring but she has the personality of a wet cloth. No wonder Jade won't find love.

Mike is not trying, he is judging Girls based on looks alone, ****ing all of his dates then mugging them off and then blaming the agents for not finding his perfect match. Let alone WALKING OUT OF THE MIXER.

They need to remove him from the books a la Bear.

LukeB 22-02-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9885511)
Mike is not trying, he is judging Girls based on looks alone, ****ing all of his dates then mugging them off and then blaming the agents for not finding his perfect match. Let alone WALKING OUT OF THE MIXER.

Exactly, he isn’t called muggy mike for no reason.

BBUK-Fan 22-02-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9885511)

At least he turns up and stays for the date

montblanc 22-02-2018 12:52 PM

we love a bit of Muggy :lovedup:

Morgan. 22-02-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 9885555)
we love a bit of Muggy :lovedup:

We really don't.

RileyH 22-02-2018 02:40 PM

Not watching but I like Gem/Mike/Sam so them

Morgan. 22-02-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9885730)
Not watching but I like Gem/Mike/Sam so them

Mike is GROSS why do people like him so much