ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Ian Lee walks off the Wright Stuff during the break (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336303)

arista 06-03-2018 09:54 AM

Ian Lee walks off the Wright Stuff during the break

Ian got angry
as Matt Wright asked about his mental
state as he spoke about it on his radio show.

He told Matt Wright
that he told the shows producers
his Mental State is Private
and he would not be talking about it.
He then said I fell like
saying F. Off and I will walk off.
He did not swear.

After the first ad break he was gone.
I assume it will go in the papers
tomorrow

https://www.express.co.uk/videos/529...ght-live-on-TV
video

I took that link off Hogs thread

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2018 09:57 AM

the guy is a mess

King Gizzard 06-03-2018 09:59 AM

Good on him

arista 06-03-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9906059)
the guy is a mess

He should have not gone on that Live TV Show

andybigbro 06-03-2018 10:17 AM

Tbf Matthew Wright is messy

bitontheslide 06-03-2018 10:51 AM

why did he walk on the Wright stuff?

andybigbro 06-03-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9906126)

This is the correct question

Jamie89 06-03-2018 11:22 AM

If he'd asked them not to bring it up then that's really out of order imo. I don't know what his issues are but if it's to do with his mental health then it's not something frivolous to be used like that.

Niamh. 06-03-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie89 (Post 9906192)
If he'd asked them not to bring it up then that's really out of order imo. I don't know what his issues are but if it's to do with his mental health then it's not something frivolous to be used like that.

Cherie 06-03-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

yep

arista 06-03-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9906126)

Booked as a guest
He promotes his Ian Lee radio show
and has been on before
just after the ITV jungle.

But today was angry
since he spoke with the producers
to stop any questions on his heath.

ethanjames 06-03-2018 02:23 PM

honestly fair enough if he didn't want to talk about it he shouldn't have to

Marsh. 06-03-2018 02:24 PM

Matthew Wright is a sanctimonious arsehole.

Always hangs up and is incredibly rude to the callers who dare to have a different opinion to him.

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2018 02:32 PM

Any good journo would have asked the question

Marsh. 06-03-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9906480)
Any good journo would have asked the question

Any good journo would've moved on to something far more interesting and of far more relevance to the actual people watching. They don't care about Iain Lee's marriage.

Maybe that's the issue, today's show was light on material?

arista 06-03-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9906461)
Matthew Wright is a sanctimonious arsehole.

Always hangs up and is incredibly rude to the callers who dare to have a different opinion to him.

Not every time.

arista 06-03-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

The Problem is
Ian Lee spoke about his mental health problems
on his own radio show
That's why Matt Wright pushed him

Jamie89 06-03-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 9906539)
The Problem is
Ian Lee spoke about his mental health problems
on his own radio show
That's why Matt Wright pushed him

I don't see why that should make a difference though? He wasn't on this show to talk about those issues, he'd told the producers he wasn't going to discuss them, he told Matthew who kept pushing him (from what I gather, I didn't actually see anything other than that short clip), he was on the show for other purposes so harassing him about it was opportunistic and exploitative and nothing to do with the reasons they will have given him for inviting him on the show. And normally I'd say that people in the public eye are fair game for that sort of thing but exploiting someones mental health problems crosses a line imo.
I actually think Matthew Wright just wanted controversy from it, the way he reacted to him saying he wanted to walk off the show "well if that's what you want to do..." it's like he just wanted the attention that would come from a reaction. Bottom of the barrel 'journalism'.

Marsh. 06-03-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 9906530)
Not every time.

Enough times to make the show overbearingly obnoxious.

arista 06-03-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie89 (Post 9906575)
I don't see why that should make a difference though? He wasn't on this show to talk about those issues, he'd told the producers he wasn't going to discuss them, he told Matthew who kept pushing him (from what I gather, I didn't actually see anything other than that short clip), he was on the show for other purposes so harassing him about it was opportunistic and exploitative and nothing to do with the reasons they will have given him for inviting him on the show. And normally I'd say that people in the public eye are fair game for that sort of thing but exploiting someones mental health problems crosses a line imo.
I actually think Matthew Wright just wanted controversy from it, the way he reacted to him saying he wanted to walk off the show "well if that's what you want to do..." it's like he just wanted the attention that would come from a reaction. Bottom of the barrel 'journalism'.

Sure Jamie89
but it was Live
he did not expect the words F.Off.
He (Matt) said this is "semantics"
to Ian , as it was on Ian's Radio show

So in way its also a Big Promo
for Ian's Radio Show
late night , i think.