ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Secret antissemtic (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336385)

Toy Soldier 15-04-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9959732)
:conf2:

Didn't realise that it should be "unsafe" to discuss feminist issues but whatever.

My point is more that you can get away with more in terms of baiting / personal comments if you're on the "right side" of a discussion... And that has always been the case. Historically I've generally been on the right side; I ventured into the "wrong" side on trans and boy did I feel it :umm2:.

Tbh this comment itself kind of demonstrates my point; mentioning feminism at all as an example is "risky business".

Toy Soldier 15-04-2018 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9959745)
James doesn't have to adhere to any "requests".

He is the law?

Marsh. 15-04-2018 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9959733)
Going to try to get it closed down now then. No doubt it will get back on topic if people don’t try to shut down threads not to their liking. :shrug::shrug:

A thread titled anti-Semitic becoming about everything but that isn't really about whether or not it's to Smithy's liking. [emoji23]

SD only really needs one thread nowadays because they're all on the same topic now anyway "Forum Members /Infraction System"

Niamh. 15-04-2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9959746)
My point is more that you can get away with more in terms of baiting / personal comments if you're on the "right side" of a discussion... And that has always been the case. Historically I've generally been on the right side; I ventured into the "wrong" side on trans and boy did I feel it :umm2:.

Tbh this comment itself kind of demonstrates my point; mentioning feminism at all as an example is "risky business".

Oh be careful you might be banned for just saying feminism :shocked:

I really want James to de mod me, I'm sick of listening to this s**t

Brillopad 15-04-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9959751)
A thread titled anti-Semitic becoming about everything but that isn't really about whether or not it's to Smithy's liking. [emoji23]

SD only really needs one thread nowadays because they're all on the same topic now anyway "Forum Members /Infraction System"

A lot of the thread has been discussing things related to antisemitisum - I have rarely seen any topic stay completely on topic.

parmnion 15-04-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9959752)
Oh be careful you might be banned for just saying feminism :shocked:

I really want James to de mod me, I'm sick of listening to this s**t

You make it sound like you're trapped in a cult fgs...are you saying you cant just throw the towel in?

Bloody power must have gone to your head:shrug:

Niamh. 15-04-2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9959755)
You make it sound like you're trapped in a cult fgs...are you saying you cant just throw the towel in?

I have asked him several times over the last few weeks to de mod me and he hasn't but whatever I'm sure you know best. I'm not doing anymore moderating anyway :shrug:

Marsh. 15-04-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9959749)
He is the law?

:joker:

parmnion 15-04-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9959756)
I have asked him several times over the last few weeks to de mod me and he hasn't but whatever I'm sure you know best. I'm not doing anymore moderating anyway :shrug:

Well i may not know best but i know hes busy...vicky told us.

Niamh. 15-04-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9959758)
Well i may not know best but i know hes busy...vicky told us.

super

chuff me dizzy 15-04-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9959745)
James doesn't have to adhere to any "requests".

Why doesn't he ? and an acknowledgement costs nothing, its manners

parmnion 15-04-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9959760)
super

Thats a bit baity..

chuff me dizzy 15-04-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Don't you pack in you're one of the fair mods ,someone you can approach

Niamh. 15-04-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9959763)
Thats a bit baity..

How so?, not sure how you expected me to respond to your totally not baity at all comment

Niamh. 15-04-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9959766)
Don't you pack in you're one of the fair mods ,someone you can approach

Unless you mention feminism apparently.

parmnion 15-04-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9959767)
How so?, not sure how you expected me to respond to your totally not baity at all comment

My totally not baity comment was in response to your totally baity comment "you would know best"

chuff me dizzy 15-04-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9959768)
Unless you mention feminism apparently.

Take no gorm as we say in Gods county

Niamh. 15-04-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9959770)
My totally not baity comment was in response to your totally baity comment "you would know best"

Yeah sorry about that Power must have gone to my head...........oop sorry was that baity too?

bitontheslide 15-04-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Sad to hear that Niamh as you are overwhelmingly a positive influence on this forum.

Vicky. 15-04-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9959755)

Problem with this is, yes you can just throw the towel in, but you would realistically have to leave the forum. I have also asked to be de-modded and am currently not doing any moderation at all. I don't want to leave, but I also don't want to have to deal with this all the time.

parmnion 15-04-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9959774)
Problem with this is, yes you can just throw the towel in, but you would realistically have to leave the forum. I have also asked to be de-modded and am currently not doing any moderation at all. I don't want to leave, but I also don't want to have to deal with this all the time.

Why do you feel like you would have to leave the forum?

Everyone loves you.

chuff me dizzy 15-04-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9959774)

So if yourself and Niamh are not modding, who's handing out infractions hand over fist to "certain members" that narrows it down does'nt it :whistle:

MTVN 15-04-2018 12:13 PM

There have hardly been any infractions given in the last week, this thread itself has received next to no moderation but it's still ended up on the same old topic. Its like complaining about the moderation has become a favourite past time on here once the actual topic gets tired

Ah I posted this before I saw the thread was closed

Tom4784 15-04-2018 12:32 PM

Yeah, I was looking over this thread since we're getting reports about it but I'm not even sure where to start so I think it's best to just keep it locked. It doesn't look like the subject of the thread has been discussed for a while.