ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   On a scale of 0-6, what is your gender? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336669)

Withano 19-03-2018 05:23 PM

On a scale of 0-6, what is your gender?

Kinsey used this scale for sexuality, same could apply to gender.

Apparently only 8% of people should answer 0 or 6.

LeatherTrumpet 19-03-2018 05:24 PM

what?

smudgie 19-03-2018 05:26 PM

Well, I consider myself all woman.

Apart from my moustache.:joker:

Northern Monkey 19-03-2018 05:27 PM

Pure 100% red blooded bollock swinging alpha geezer

Brillopad 19-03-2018 05:27 PM

:joker:
Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9924187)
Well, I consider myself all woman.

Apart from my moustache.:joker:

:joker: All woman it is.

Withano 19-03-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9924190)

Damn, I knew I should have made that an option

Kizzy 19-03-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Otherwise known as a Northern monkey? ;)

montblanc 19-03-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

:laugh2:

Kizzy 19-03-2018 05:31 PM

Is there a mostly human for LT?

Northern Monkey 19-03-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 9924200)
Otherwise known as a Northern monkey? ;)

Exactly

Vicky. 19-03-2018 05:32 PM

I have no gender. i guess in todays labels I would be 'a-gender' or 'non-binary'. I think gender is a load of bollocks and kind of like a religion...where you have to believe in a soul or something. So i am a gender athiest.

But I am a woman. As I am an adult human female

LeatherTrumpet 19-03-2018 05:32 PM

6 entirely male

wait, is this a trick and then I turn gay?

iv seen the videos on tube kitty so i wont be fooled

:suspect:

Jason. 19-03-2018 05:33 PM

I'm a WOMAN

https://i1.wp.com/uklocalnews.websit...bb-335x160.jpg

y.winter 19-03-2018 05:45 PM

I'm a male, and that's all.
I don't like the suggestion that there's such thing as "almost male", like there's a certain way of being a male or a female.
I'm not a "masculine" physically strong, super confident and loving football - does it make me less of a male? I'm shy and sentimental - does it make me somewhat female because it's associated with women?
Instead of embracing the fact that there's no certain right way of being a male and female, the whole gender movement just give more legitimization to the archaic perception of these definition ("you're doing male the right way, so I can't put myself under the same label"). I don't like it.

Kizzy 19-03-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9924207)
I have no gender. i guess in todays labels I would be 'a-gender' or 'non-binary'. I think gender is a load of bollocks and kind of like a religion...where you have to believe in a soul or something. So i am a gender athiest.

But I am a woman. As I am an adult human female

Wait... What?

Listen, I can cope with you not having a gender, but you can't not have a soul!!!

:nono::nono::nono::bawling::bawling:

Ant. 19-03-2018 05:49 PM

I'm a butch cold heart lesbian so really I should select 0 but I chose 1 because I'm number one :dance:

Vicky. 19-03-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 9924237)
Wait... What?

Listen, I can cope with you not having a gender, but you can't not have a soul!!!

:nono::nono::nono::bawling::bawling:

:laugh: I don't believe in souls. I am not even slightly religious. When we die, we just become worm food tbh and thats the end

Withano 19-03-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9924235)
I'm a male, and that's all.
I don't like the suggestion that there's such thing as "almost male", like there's a certain way of being a male or a female.
I'm not a "masculine" physically strong, super confident and loving football - does it make me less of a male? I'm shy and sentimental - does it make me somewhat female because it's associated with women?
Instead of embracing the fact that there's no certain right way of being a male and female, the whole gender movement just give more legitimization to the archaic perception of these definition ("you're doing male the right way, so I can't put myself under the same label"). I don't like it.

I dont think thats the point. Some people feel male, some feel female, and some feel between the two points. Your personality traits and hobbies shouldnt effect or adjust your gender. But I suppose its a personal thing - might for some. I'd imagine its more of an internal feeling for most though.

chuff me dizzy 19-03-2018 05:51 PM

100% female

chuff me dizzy 19-03-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9924253)
I dont think thats the point. Some people feel male, some feel female, and some feel between the two points. Your personality traits and hobbies shouldnt effect or adjust your gender. But I suppose its a personal thing - might for some. I'd imagine its more of an internal feeling for most though.

They can feel what the hell they like, they will always be either male or female

Vicky. 19-03-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9924253)

How do you 'feel male'? I don't 'feel' female, I just AM female. Its not a feeling, its a reality.

This scale thing is basically, how masculine or feminine are you. Again, coming down to stereotypes. Its nothing to do with male or female tbh.

Edit. I don't mean this to be goady. i genuinely want someone to explain to me how someone can 'feel' male or female, rather than just BEING male or female.

LeatherTrumpet 19-03-2018 05:57 PM

its a two way street and there are no plans for expansion

Withano 19-03-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9924261)
How do you 'feel male'? I don't 'feel' female, I just AM female. Its not a feeling, its a reality.

You said you were agender? Surely that is your feeling? You dont feel male or female?

y.winter 19-03-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9924261)

This scale thing is basically, how masculine or feminine are you. Again, coming down to stereotypes. Its nothing to do with male or female tbh.

Edit. I don't mean this to be goady. i genuinely want someone to explain to me how someone can 'feel' male or female, rather than just BEING male or female.

What Vicky said.

I'm not sure what feeling male is, as I don't feel anything that is subjected to this.
The way I see it these are men who love britney, or pink or love makeup or whatever other feminine stereotypes - but since it's not "appropriate" for men, then they distance themselves from being a male, instead of saying "yes, I'm a male and I love all these things and I feel of these things and have this entire set of feelings, still a male - deal with it".

Northern Monkey 19-03-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9924282)
You said you were agender? Surely that is your feeling? You dont feel male or female?

But i think there’s a difference between feeling ‘manly’ or ‘womanly’ and male and female.M and F are just biological terms.