ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Knife crime... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336739)

parmnion 21-03-2018 07:51 PM

Knife crime...

Omg..a poor kid just got stabbed to death in my home town..just round from rylans house...my partners daughters friend just witnesed him being covered up...helicopters going mad.

Why do kids carry knives..its so upsetting and scarey..i feel **** all of a sudden..i could cry.

jaxie 21-03-2018 08:04 PM

It tragic and it seems like it's a growing trend but then I say that and then I remember 2 local stabbings when I was a teenager which was like 30 years ago now so maybe it just feels like its getting worse.

One of the cases I remember I knew the victim and the other case I remember I knew the murderer they were both unrelated and I knew both fairly well having grown up on the same estate.

Its so stupid to go out with a weapon all the lives get ruined, the victim, the murderer, the families. Everyone loses.

parmnion 21-03-2018 08:12 PM

Bloomin heck jax.

Knives scare me senseless..its like one of my scariest ways to die.

Brillopad 21-03-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9927035)
It tragic and it seems like it's a growing trend but then I say that and then I remember 2 local stabbings when I was a teenager which was like 30 years ago now so maybe it just feels like its getting worse.

One of the cases I remember I knew the victim and the other case I remember I knew the murderer they were both unrelated and I knew both fairly well having grown up on the same estate.

Its so stupid to go out with a weapon all the lives get ruined, the victim, the murderer, the families. Everyone loses.

I had a sort of similar experience many years ago when a childhood friend was murdered by her husband with a knife. I worked with her husband so knew him quite well as well. They had two small children at the time which made it even more tragic. I often think of her when traveling down the road we used to walk down to school. So sad.

parmnion 21-03-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9927067)
I had a sort of similar experience many years ago when a childhood friend was murdered by her husband with a knife. I worked with her husband so knew him quite well as well. They had two small children at the time which made it even more tragic. I often think of her when traveling down the road we used to walk down to school. So sad.

Ive just come of the back of a xmas when a close and lifelong friend of mine stabbed his gf to death..selfish bastard had the chance to call an ambulance and maybe save her.
.instead he bundled her in his car and drove her from her house to his before shooting her and himself..sick bastard should have phoned then shoot himself...2 small kids left without a mum and dad as well.

Brillopad 21-03-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9927090)
Ive just come of the back of a xmas when a close and lifelong friend of mine stabbed his gf to death..selfish bastard had the chance to call an ambulance and maybe save her.
.instead he bundled her in his car and drove her from her house to his before shooting her and himself..sick bastard should have phoned then shoot himself...2 small kids left without a mum and dad as well.

It’s awful Parmy especially when there are children involved.

parmnion 21-03-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9927105)
It’s awful Parmy especially when there are children involved.

Yep.

Sadly knife crime these days seems to predominantly involve children..

jaxie 21-03-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9927090)

That's very sad and it really affects you when it's people you know even if they aren't close with you. It brings mortality home to you in a very scary way.