ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Lee Rigby's Killer Radicalises Fans In Jail (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338221)

parmnion 15-05-2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9995245)
Well I mean just to be realistic... it's not impossible but it's statistically highly unlikely :think:.

You say that ts...but im just a wee bloke from sunny kelso....yet i and my wee boy at the time only missed being slap bang in the middle of the aldgate tube bombing because it was the last day of our holiday and we had a half hour lay in...if it had been any other day we probably would and possibly could have been on that very train as our hotel was in earls court and we used that line each time...

So even though its unlikely, it is still very much possible.

Ps..earls court was mid evacuation when we got there.

Alf 15-05-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 9995340)
Let me start at the beginning and go through your points in order; firstly, your opinion regarding my credibility is absolutely meaningless to me, and no amount of capitalising random words in your sentences has any impact upon that.

My point about the US was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue, which, when I read thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t, I feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed.

Have you ever met other humans Kirk? The horrific murder of innocent people has been a source for jokes for all of my lifetime, and probably for most of the human experience on this planet. One of the methods our species has developed for dealing with these issues to make jokes about them, and get on with our lives.

However, I wasn't actually mocking or acting blase towards anyone other than you, for your "the worlds about to end, kill Muslims or put them in special prisons" hysteria.

I don't fear anything...except maybe the dystopian future my childrens children are sleepwalking into because of the loonie marxist left. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I can tell you don't really fear anything. In fact, there is a group of especially tough dudes on this forum that must be striking fear into the very core of ISIS with their repetitive musings on a forum message board.

Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won.

Not the tough guy/dudes one again! You like using that one, don't ya?

kirklancaster 15-05-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 9995416)
This, is quite possibly the most unintentionally funny thing I've ever read, it's even better if you read it in Liam Neesons' [I]taken[/I] voice.

:joker::joker::joker: Are you referring to this which you wrote:

"Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won."

In which case it is unintentionally funny - in ANYONE's voice.

Nicky91 15-05-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 9995543)

:laugh:

drag ha

The Slim Reaper 15-05-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 9995543)

How about we make a deal? I won't use tough guy/dudes again, if you and the rest of the T-Birds manage to refrain from all this tough talk? I'm just a delicate flower and having to read this BS just makes me realise how inadequate I am as a cuck male. It's really sweet that you'd come to Kirks aid though, and give him the confidence to post in this thread again.

Talking of which....

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 9995559)
:joker::joker::joker: Are you referring to this which you wrote:

"Imam: Death to the west
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won."

In which case it is unintentionally funny - in ANYONE's voice.

KIRK! Kirkster! Kirky Kircky Kirk. My brother Kirk.

You do realise the "I know you are but what am I" defence is probably only good until about your 10th birthday? Come on dude, you know more humans than I'll ever know, so you must have had this conversation with someone else by now?

I'm really glad you found that funny, because it was supposed to be funny. Well, to be fair I wasn't going for straight up comedy, I was going for more subtle comedic mockery to highlight the absurdity of talking tough on the internet, but good comedy like good literature is and should always be open to interpretation.

I'm just glad to see you laughing again and the fact that I helped you turn that frown upside down is a plus. Laughing Kirk is so much more fun than angry kirk.

Cherie 15-05-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 9995340)
Let me start at the beginning and go through your points in order; firstly, your opinion regarding my credibility is absolutely meaningless to me, and no amount of capitalising random words in your sentences has any impact upon that.

My point about the US was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue, which, when I read thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t, I feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed.

Have you ever met other humans Kirk? The horrific murder of innocent people has been a source for jokes for all of my lifetime, and probably for most of the human experience on this planet. One of the methods our species has developed for dealing with these issues to make jokes about them, and get on with our lives.

However, I wasn't actually mocking or acting blase towards anyone other than you, for your "the worlds about to end, kill Muslims or put them in special prisons" hysteria.

I don't fear anything...except maybe the dystopian future my childrens children are sleepwalking into because of the loonie marxist left. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I can tell you don't really fear anything. In fact, there is a group of especially tough dudes on this forum that must be striking fear into the very core of ISIS with their repetitive musings on a forum message board.

Imam: Death to the west
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won.

You are not Withano's Dad are you, he gets angry about capital letters as well

The Slim Reaper 15-05-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9995588)

:laugh2:

You've read this thread and you think I'm the angry one? How on earth did you get to that conclusion? Although you can call me daddy if you want? :creep:

Cherie 15-05-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 9995593)
:laugh2:

You've read this thread and you think I'm the angry one? How on earth did you get to that conclusion? Although you can call me daddy if you want? :creep:

D:

I just don't know what the deal is over a few caps..:laugh:

kirklancaster 15-05-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 9995580)
How about we make a deal? I won't use tough guy/dudes again, if you and the rest of the T-Birds manage to refrain from all this tough talk? I'm just a delicate flower and having to read this BS just makes me realise how inadequate I am as a cuck male. It's really sweet that you'd come to Kirks aid though, and give him the confidence to post in this thread again.

Talking of which....

KIRK! Kirkster! Kirky Kircky Kirk. My brother Kirk.

You do realise the "I know you are but what am I" defence is probably only good until about your 10th birthday? Come on dude, you know more humans than I'll ever know, so you must have had this conversation with someone else by now?

I'm really glad you found that funny, because it was supposed to be funny. Well, to be fair I wasn't going for straight up comedy, I was going for more subtle comedic mockery to highlight the absurdity of talking tough on the internet, but good comedy like good literature is and should always be open to interpretation.

I'm just glad to see you laughing again and the fact that I helped you turn that frown upside down is a plus. Laughing Kirk is so much more fun than angry kirk.

:laugh: Well, you certainly make me laugh Reaper, I'll give you that.

But don't mistake my inability to suffer fools gladly for anger because it's not.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. My shirt rips and I turn green.

:wavey:

kirklancaster 15-05-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9995594)
D:

It's an easy diversionary tactic to use 'The Caps' as an excuse when their asses are being WHUPPED. :laugh:

The Slim Reaper 15-05-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9995594)
D:

I didn't make a big deal out of it, did I? I mentioned it once :suspect:

The Slim Reaper 15-05-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 9995598)
It's an easy diversionary tactic to use 'The Caps' as an excuse when their asses are being WHUPPED. :laugh:

I'm going to ignore this post as a sign of good faith. I'll let anyone reading this thread make up their own minds what our joint contributions have been.

https://media.tenor.com/images/1bd0c...bc7c/tenor.gif

Alf 15-05-2018 04:56 PM

I've never liked Basketball, it's just basically Netball for cucks.

We play Rugby League were I come from, a real tough guys sport.

Brillopad 15-05-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9995225)
Many a true word said in jest,lets hope you feel so smart arsed when it hits closer to home,and it will.

I believe you took the words out of the mouths of many!

Withano 15-05-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9995588)

I’m not even mad at you randomly bringing me up in random threads (again), it does my ****ing nut in!

Shaun 15-05-2018 06:35 PM

I generally wouldn't mind the idea of convicted terrorists being kept in solitary confinement if this issue is as commonplace as the report suggests.

Brillopad 15-05-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9995687)
I’m not even mad at you randomly bringing me up in random threads (again), it does my ****ing nut in!

Karma is a bitch!!!:hehe:

Withano 15-05-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9995729)
Karma is a bitch!!!:hehe:

I don’t understand your point....

....(again)

smudgie 15-05-2018 10:09 PM

Death sentence for treason. Bring it back.
Providing of course there is 100% proof of guilt.
You want to blow up, stab, shoot or run over innocent people going about their day to day life..then be prepared to take the consequences:shrug: