ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Celebrity News forum now combined with Serious Debates & News forum [update: done] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338298)

James 17-05-2018 08:04 PM

Celebrity News forum now combined with Serious Debates & News forum [update: done]

The celebrity news forum is not very active, and I think the posts are basically news stories so I'm going to close down Celebrity News and move the posts to Serious Debates and News.

The forum will be titled Serious Debates and News [including celebrity] or something like that.

Withano 17-05-2018 08:10 PM

BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
gemma collins goes to debenhams
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

michael21 17-05-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 9998175)
The celebrity news forum is not very active, and I think the posts are basically news stories so I'm going to close down Celebrity News and move the posts to Serious Debates and News.

The forum will be titled Serious Debates and News [including celebrity] or something like that.

Good idea :dance:

Jack_ 17-05-2018 08:12 PM

AXE HA!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 17-05-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9998180)
BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

IM SCREAMING :joker::joker::joker:

Jack_ 17-05-2018 08:13 PM

While we're here is there any chance it could be replaced with a Love Island subforum?

I think it warrants one now and it'd be nice to flesh out the discussions into individual threads and create polls and stuff

Jordan. 17-05-2018 08:15 PM

Serious Celebrity News is coming, we're not ready

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7241747941.jpg

RileyH 17-05-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

:joker::joker::joker:

Smithy 17-05-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9998185)
While we're here is there any chance it could be replaced with a Love Island subforum?

I think it warrants one now and it'd be nice to flesh out the discussions into individual threads and create polls and stuff

NOT before we get a drag race sub forum :nono:

Ashley. 17-05-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 9998189)
Serious Celebrity News is coming, we're not ready

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7241747941.jpg

:joker:

Greg! 17-05-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

I'm

Tony Montana 17-05-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9998185)

Yeah a love Island subforum would be Magnificent

Greg! 17-05-2018 08:39 PM

Change the name to Celeb News, News and Debates to encourage more fun stories and less repetitive boring and infuriating serious debates

Smithy 17-05-2018 08:45 PM

Celebrities, News & Serious Debates would be the best title lbh

kirklancaster 17-05-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

Why are you like this my son? You seem so confused. Brexit cannot be both bad and good, and Jeremy Corby might indeed be bad but we cannot verify as much because no one knows anything about him - Is he some type of celebrity?

Whoever Jeremy Corby might be I feel sorry for him having to bear the burden of a name which is so close to that prat Jeremy Corbyn.

'Gemma Collins Goes To Debenhams'? Is that a new pop group, something along the lines of 'Frankie Goes To Hollywood'?

As for immigrants; not all immigrants are bad so I do not know why you are using a swear word as an adjective for them. :nono:

Withano 17-05-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 9998230)
Why are you like this my son? You seem so confused. Brexit cannot be both bad and good, and Jeremy Corby might indeed be bad but we cannot verify as much because no one knows anything about him - Is he some type of celebrity?

Whoever Jeremy Corby might be I feel sorry for him having to bear the burden of a name which is so close to that prat Jeremy Corbyn.

'Gemma Collins Goes To Debenhams'? Is that a new pop group, something along the lines of 'Frankie Goes To Hollywood'?

As for immigrants; not all immigrants are bad so I do not know why you are using a swear word as an adjective for them. :nono:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ef2c...itemid=8604199

Smithy 17-05-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Jesus Christ :skull:

Tom4784 17-05-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 9998207)

I brought it up in Towers yesterday tbh.

Toy Soldier 17-05-2018 09:21 PM

lol Admin's trollin' :joker:

#VoteTS2018 James your votes are worth 20 points Ashley said.

RileyH 17-05-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

wot

Toy Soldier 17-05-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9998246)
wot

Scarlett. 17-05-2018 10:40 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/X4YqmJEl6wJoY/giphy.gif

Marsh. 17-05-2018 10:51 PM

Perched for the announcement of a useful addition. :)

Twosugars 17-05-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

BREXIT IS BAD
JEREMY CORBY IS BAD
BREXIT IS REALLY GOOD
BLOODY IMMIGRANTS

:joker:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 9998207)

:dance:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 9998218)
Celebrities, News & Serious Debates would be the best title lbh

good title

Wizard. 17-05-2018 10:57 PM

the game is changing?