ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What’s the latest time you have slept? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341173)

Eddie. 18-05-2018 03:21 PM

What’s the latest time you have slept?

5am for me after returning from a vacation...

Jack_ 18-05-2018 03:26 PM

10-11pm the next day. Either after doing an all nighter in the library, or staying out all night with a friend and then going straight for lunch

JerseyWins 18-05-2018 03:27 PM

LATEST I can remember is probably like a bit after 6 AM when I had really inconsistent (or just mostly late) sleeping patterns due to a weird school & work schedule... I think it might've been one night while I was watching BBUS live feeds when I first got into them :joker:

Calderyon 18-05-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 9998807)
5am for me after returning from a vacation...

That is not very late.

Eddie. 18-05-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 9998819)
That is not very late.

I treasure my sleep.

Saph 18-05-2018 03:31 PM

I used to stay up until 4/5am every day when I was at uni

I miss those days watching the sun come up in summer while sitting outside having a ciggy and drinking tea

JerseyWins 18-05-2018 03:32 PM

Well I did pull an all nighter a few times before but then I didn't go to sleep until the next night :shrug:

Tony Montana 18-05-2018 03:35 PM

I Stayed up a few times until 7am.

Niamh. 18-05-2018 03:46 PM

I've pulled some all nighters in my time and waited till the following night, I don't function well with lack of sleep though

Calderyon 18-05-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 9998822)
I treasure my sleep.

5 AM is pretty early to wake up. Especially if you are not working.

Calderyon 18-05-2018 03:51 PM

Wait... Does this mean at what is the latest you have gone to sleep or latest when when you have woken up?

LeatherTrumpet 18-05-2018 03:57 PM

i have not slept from Friday to Sunday night a few times courtesy of the National plant of Bolivia

:skull:

Eddie. 18-05-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 9998847)
Wait... Does this mean at what is the latest you have gone to sleep or latest when when you have woken up?

Latest time you have gone to sleep :joker:

Maru 19-05-2018 02:39 AM

I struggle with insomnia, so staying up til noon the next day (especially in the summer time) is normal for me... though medication and avoiding caffeine after certain hours helps a lot (and mostly keeps my sleep cycles normal)... but sometimes it still happens anyway.

When it's real bad, not unusual for me to stay awake for 48 hours. Was so weird the first time I had true insomnia, was in my pre-teens, so I guess it started with puberty... I heard my first Depressed Mode song (Enjoy the Silence funny enough) and stayed awake on my own I think til 9-10pm the next day... I was outside at 6am and listening to the birds, observing dawn's gorgeous colors... it was like I had seen 6am for the first time with a really open mind... didn't feel tired at all that day, but went to bed at 9-10pm that night, but didn't notice all that much of a difference in terms of being tired.

I knew someone who regularly stayed awake for 6 days straight. Funny enough, they were also a mod. They were quite ill though and were afraid to sleep because of a heart problem which had other symptoms. Sleep is very important though, not only for your mental health, but also helps to reduce pain and inflammation. We used to talk to him in IRC to help ease his nerves so he could go to sleep. Anyway, I highly recommend regular sleep. :love: But you know, YOLO... stay up at least once past dawn... it's a very unique feeling the first time it happens... especially when it feels like you're energized and not even sleepy.

Babayaro. 19-05-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 9998819)
That is not very late.

How is it not?

Baby Jane 19-05-2018 07:28 AM

Throughout my teenage years I didn’t really have much of a sleeping pattern at all, often staying up until 4AM, and some days not going to bed at all. I’ve managed to slowly coerce my body into a routine of actually going to sleep at a normal time, and waking up at a normal time too.