ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Big brother for kids? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343162)

armand.kay 08-07-2018 01:15 PM

Big brother for kids?

So I stumbled across this documentary series online and its pretty interesting. They basically put a bunch of 10/11 year olds in a house and let them fend for themselves for a week. There's 2 episodes; one for the boys and one for the girls.
- The boys one is absolute carnage they basically trash the place within an hour lol :laugh:
- And the girls drama is just messy with one girl serving Lesley Saunders and pouring water on someones bed when they weren't there

Highlights
Spoiler:

- Sadé causing drama within the first few minutes
- when cheri laying down because she was upset and the girls around her were just like "is she breathing" "check her wrist if she's cut herself" "she looks dead" :laugh:
- Sadé locking herself up in the bathroom for attention when Cheri was leaving and then passing a note under the door that read "I'm not eating I'm anorexic" dflcklefcnzk
- the girls all discussing who would vote out if they were on big brother and them all voting Sadé
- the big brother convo leading Sadé to lock herself in the bathroom again and this time only communicating through locks
- Sadé cooking everyone dinner and being overshadowed by a cake Justine (her rival) made for everyone
- Sadé locking herself up in the bathroom again and no one caring

Matthew. 08-07-2018 01:28 PM

i think there has been a Teenage Big Brother before but i could be wrong

montblanc 08-07-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10077360)
i think there has been a Teenage Big Brother before but i could be wrong

you’re right :p

montblanc 08-07-2018 01:29 PM

we love the gals

Matthew. 08-07-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10077361)
you’re right :p

i wasnt sure whether it was in the uk or whether it was another country :tongue:

RileyH 08-07-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10077320)
Highlights
Spoiler:

- when cheri laying down because she was upset and the girls around her were just like "is she breathing" "check her wrist if she's cut herself" "she looks dead" :laugh:
- Sadé locking herself up in the bathroom for attention when Cheri was leaving and then passing a note under the door that read "I'm not eating I'm anorexic" dflcklefcnzk

WHAT :skull:

montblanc 08-07-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Spoiler:

- the girls all discussing who would vote out if they were on big brother and them all voting Sadé
- the big brother convo leading Sadé to lock herself in the bathroom again and this time only communicating through locks

omfg lmao

montblanc 08-07-2018 01:36 PM

we stan messy queen sadé

Ant. 08-07-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10077364)
i wasnt sure whether it was in the uk or whether it was another country :tongue:

It was in the UK :hugesmile: Nowhere near this young tho they were all 18 I think?

Apparently the first time any two people had sex in the BBUK house too

Cal. 08-07-2018 01:43 PM

Not legend Sadè

Cal. 08-07-2018 01:43 PM

Not legend Sadè

armand.kay 08-07-2018 02:04 PM

The girls ep ended on a talent show and some of the girls did a mean girls-esque dance routine with really inappropriate lyrics :skull:

Legend Sadé opted for a musical number (her voice was really good) but in true Sadé fashion she hit behind a curtain because she was too shy. Then when she was judging everyone else's performance she was being really harsh saying one girl was trying too hard.

armand.kay 08-07-2018 02:04 PM

the girls episode outsold

Samm 08-07-2018 02:36 PM

watching the gals one, justine running off with the cat :skull:

montblanc 08-07-2018 02:42 PM

mess i’m 2 minutes in to the gals one and i’m screaming already

‘chaz woz ‘ere’ :skull::skull:

Eddie. 08-07-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10077364)

Two countries have had TBB, one being successful, and the other one not...

I even applied for the version in the Philippines because I have a passport from there...

You should really give TBB UK a go, prepare for queens Tracey and Caroline...

Daniel-X 08-07-2018 03:45 PM

Sadé saying she was anorexic :skull:

Greg! 08-07-2018 05:56 PM

I watched the girls one like last week, it is SUCH a mess

Greg! 08-07-2018 05:58 PM

NNN when they pretend it's big brother and do nominations and all pick the black gal :skull:

Matthew. 08-07-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 10077526)
Two countries have had TBB, one being successful, and the other one not...

I even applied for the version in the Philippines because I have a passport from there...

You should really give TBB UK a go, prepare for queens Tracey and Caroline...

i already have a massive list of series to watch over the summer, but if i can find it i’ll probably spend a day watching it because i see it’s only 10 or 12 days

montblanc 08-07-2018 06:18 PM

NOT cherie walking :laugh2:

GoldHeart 08-07-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

So I stumbled across this documentary series online and its pretty interesting. They basically put a bunch of 10/11 year olds in a house and let them fend for themselves for a week. There's 2 episodes; one for the boys and one for the girls.
- The boys one is absolute carnage they basically trash the place within an hour lol :laugh:
- And the girls drama is just messy with one girl serving Lesley Saunders and pouring water on someones bed when they weren't there

Highlights
Spoiler:

- Sadé cooking everyone dinner and being overshadowed by a cake Justine (her rival) made for everyone
- Sadé locking herself up in the bathroom again and no one caring

I haven't seen this one, but it reminds me of another one where a group of 14 year olds lived in a house on their own.

A boy got offended because when he said he'd be a plumber like his dad or something ,a girl randomly said to him "I'd aim higher" . So he trashed her bed as revenge. So stupid :joker: .

And some of them tried cooking and caused a mess , does anyone remember this? .

It was a season where they kept showing programs about teenagers for some reason .

armand.kay 08-07-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 10077582)
Sadé saying she was anorexic :skull:

cah after demolishing bacon sandwich that moment
Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10077730)
NOT cherie walking :laugh2:

Sadé is basically a tad responsible for both girls walking :laugh:

Comparing both episodes I'm a bit shocked by how much more matures the girls were. Especially emotionally, the girls were able to get upset and sort of express it in an appropriate way while the boys were clearly suppressing how they felt and letting it all out through aggression. Also they were better and talking to each other about how they were feeling and were able to apologise when in the wrong. The boys episode was literally like a post apocalyptic movie.

Marsh. 08-07-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

passing a note under the door that read "I'm not eating I'm anorexic" dflcklefcnzk

:skull:

Ant. 08-07-2018 11:49 PM

a mess at them breaking the chair