ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Katie Price 30, has wasted her £45m fortune (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343488)

Denver 17-07-2018 11:23 AM

Katie Price 30, has wasted her £45m fortune

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...iland-holiday/

As much as i love her she needs to put her kids first and stop the stupid antics like this especially when her kids are at an age where they will see pics like this plastered everywhere.

Apparently she has had her kids taken off her by social services which she has denied but she has been on a month long holiday with a guy she has just met without them and has already spent millions on presents for him,

Cal. 17-07-2018 11:29 AM

I've been thinking this since last summer. She was acting very strange on BOTS last year.

Obviously another marriage has fallen apart, her mother is dying and there is nothing she can do about it, two of her children have been effectively taken away from her and she's beginning to struggle financially. It's so sad because I love her. :(

Hopefully things turn around for her before she begins to slip into Kerry Katona/Danniella Westbrook territory.

Cal. 17-07-2018 11:30 AM

Oh I was under the impression only Princess and Junior had been taken from her. I didn't realise they've all been taken from her.

Samm 17-07-2018 11:30 AM

:skull:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...land-holiday/#

Denver 17-07-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10092415)
Oh I was under the impression only Princess and Junior had been taken from her. I didn't realise they've all been taken from her.

There was a story in the Sun weeks ago about a celeb mum having kids taken by Social Services and she hasnt posted pics or anything with her kids since then

Niamh. 17-07-2018 11:32 AM

Does Peter have custody of junior and Princess now?

Cal. 17-07-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10092420)
Does Peter have custody of junior and Princess now?

Yeah they live with him now. I swear I read he tried to get Harvey as well but can't but I must have read wrong because I can't find anything now.

Matthew. 17-07-2018 11:37 AM

not taking anything away from her parenting skills because she does fantastically with Harvey and her other kids, however I don’t like her and I do believe that Katie Price is not a nice person. Why the public always take an interest in her is beyond me

arista 17-07-2018 11:37 AM

"Katie Price needs help"

Feck me Adam
she is just Making money.

Niamh. 17-07-2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10092423)
Yeah they live with him now. I swear I read he tried to get Harvey as well but can't but I must have read wrong because I can't find anything now.

It's a shame that they've had to split up those 5 siblings but peter and Emily seem to be a lot more of a stable family. I feel sorry for katies other 3 kids

Jordan. 17-07-2018 11:39 AM

She's been doing questionable antics her entire career, this is nowt out of the usual

Cal. 17-07-2018 11:40 AM

Remember when she appeared on BOTS like every night during CBB20 slagging off Jemma Lucy then when she come face to face with her said she wished her well in her career :skull:

rusticgal 17-07-2018 11:56 AM

Shes a selfish mess...she and Kerry Katona are two peas in a pod. They get through men like there is no tomorrow..have children with 3 different fathers.
They both made good money...why couldn't they just settle down and enjoy it and give their children a more normal and stable upbringing by putting them first.

Now shes flaunting topless on holiday with another young bloke who will just see her as a financial gain...its no wonder her children have been taken away from her...5 different 'dads' in as many years all being publicly exposed as cross dressers and sex addicts by KP to get more money and publicity is not a healthy environment for any child.

Selfish bint.

Kazanne 17-07-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10092474)
Shes a selfish mess...she and Kerry Katona are two peas in a pod. They get through men like there is no tomorrow..have children with 3 different fathers.
They both made good money...why couldn't they just settle down and enjoy it and give their children a more normal and stable upbringing by putting them first.

Now shes flaunting topless on holiday with another young bloke who will just see her as a financial gain...its no wonder her children have been taken away from her...5 different 'dads' in as many years all being publicly exposed as cross dressers and sex addicts by KP to get more money and publicity is not a healthy environment for any child.

Selfish bint.

I concur :wavey:

LeatherTrumpet 17-07-2018 12:25 PM

a horrible selfish mess

adam is spot on

she needs help

:bored:

kirklancaster 17-07-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10092474)

Selfish bint.

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

arista 17-07-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10092518)
a horrible selfish mess

adam is spot on

she needs help

:bored:

No Help for her
she is making money,

MTVN 17-07-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10092431)
"Katie Price needs help"

Feck me Adam
she is just Making money.

Very true

BBUK-Fan 17-07-2018 01:03 PM

Katie going around the world with her new fame wannabe fella.

I hope Peter Andre has custody of all the kids because he’s in a better state to look after them.

Niamh. 17-07-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 10092578)
Katie going around the world with her new fame wannabe fella.

I hope Peter Andre has custody of all the kids because he’s in a better state to look after them.

only 2 of them are his though :laugh:

Livia 17-07-2018 01:26 PM

She's a mess.

Barry. 17-07-2018 02:21 PM

Don't like her. Too up herself.

smudgie 17-07-2018 02:21 PM

New boyfriend was brought in to help Harvey with his health and weight issues I believe.
Her husband shagged around with the nanny.
She has a new reality show, plus millions in the bank:shrug:yeah, it’s a hard life.
It’s beyond me why some woman have to have a fella on their arm, she would benefit from going to a retreat and finding herself, instead of living life in the limelight.

Denver 17-07-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10092678)
New boyfriend was brought in to help Harvey with his health and weight issues I believe.
Her husband shagged around with the nanny.
She has a new reality show, plus millions in the bank:shrug:yeah, it’s a hard life.
It’s beyond me why some woman have to have a fella on their arm, she would benefit from going to a retreat and finding herself, instead of living life in the limelight.

I guess with being in the limelight you can feel lonely so she may always feel she needs to be loved by a man

bitontheslide 17-07-2018 02:44 PM

Kate Price doesn't need help. She has the wealth to change her life around if she wants to. No one changes unless they actually want to.