ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Good news and a happy week (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343747)

jaxie 23-07-2018 08:13 AM

Good news and a happy week

I've mentioned a few times in discussions in debates that my son is engaged to a girl who is not from the UK and that even getting a visa to visit here for a holiday is really difficult and lacking common sense. I just thought I'd share the good news that a fiance Visa has now been issued and she is arriving this week to get ready for their wedding in September. It's taken a year to get to this point but for anyone else going through this it can have a happy ending. :wavey:

Cherie 23-07-2018 08:14 AM

Great news :clap1:

LeatherTrumpet 23-07-2018 08:15 AM

good stuff

:clap1:

Nicky91 23-07-2018 08:17 AM

lovely for you Jaxie :clap1:

AnnieK 23-07-2018 08:25 AM

Aw lovely Jaxie.

Kazanne 23-07-2018 08:26 AM

Great news Jaxie,so happy for you ,have fun helping organising the wedding.

arista 23-07-2018 08:32 AM

Good news

A year is a long time

Josy 23-07-2018 09:12 AM

Great news Jaxie, enjoy wedding planning!

smudgie 23-07-2018 11:12 AM

Fantastic news Jaxie, about time too.

Niamh. 23-07-2018 11:14 AM

Congrats Jaxie and Jaxie Jnr :love:

jaxie 23-07-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10103337)
Congrats Jaxie and Jaxie Jnr :love:

Jaxie Junior is walking on cloud 9 today because he is going to see the person he loves tomorrow and he hasn't seen her in person since last November.

And the video clip she sent us of her jumping up and down, so happy and waving the Visa in her passport made me cry.

She has a pile of Christmas presents to open from last Christmas and a pile of engagement and birthday gifts to get through too. So Wednesday is going to be a wrapping paper day!

Mr Jaxie and I booked them a night in a nice hotel tomorrow night so they can have some alone time.

Then we can start thinking weddings, there are going to be two! Due to cost of visas and legal advice and everything there will be a quick register office one very soon, Sept, to meet the requirements of the visa. Then because she is his princess, he is saving to marry her with guests attending in a castle next year and a carriage and horses ride to the reception.

Niamh. 23-07-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10103893)
Jaxie Junior is walking on cloud 9 today because he is going to see the person he loves tomorrow and he hasn't seen her in person since last November.

And the video clip she sent us of her jumping up and down, so happy and waving the Visa in her passport made me cry.

She has a pile of Christmas presents to open from last Christmas and a pile of engagement and birthday gifts to get through too. So Wednesday is going to be a wrapping paper day!

Mr Jaxie and I booked them a night in a nice hotel tomorrow night so they can have some alone time.

Then we can start thinking weddings, there are going to be two! Due to cost of visas and legal advice and everything there will be a quick register office one very soon, Sept, to meet the requirements of the visa. Then because she is his princess, he is saving to marry her with guests attending in a castle next year and a carriage and horses ride to the reception.

Aw exciting times ahead for you all [emoji178]

kirklancaster 23-07-2018 07:02 PM

I am really pleased for you, Jaxie.

Livia 24-07-2018 09:45 AM

You've (and of course, they) have waited such a long time. Delighted for you xx