ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Orlaith, Sam or Vanessa? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344315)

Tony Montana 06-08-2018 03:33 PM

Orlaith, Sam or Vanessa?

These 3 are seen as the 3 Weakest and less Entertaining Females in BB6,But who was the Best HM out of the three?

I rank them Sam> Orlaith > Vanessa

armand.kay 06-08-2018 03:35 PM

Vanessa >> Orlaith > Sam

Alf 06-08-2018 03:36 PM

Orlaith just moaned, Vanessa just ate. So by process of elimination, Sam.

Epic. 06-08-2018 03:55 PM

I know some like to excuse Orlaith's horrifying eviction survivals as "well she walked after surviving those and we got Kinga" but I don't really care considering she could've walked sometime during week 8 whilst Science and Derek were really irritating her, the eviction would've been cancelled altogether, and we would've got Kinga even earlier. It also guarantees that either Science or Derek would've made the last week and since both were bookie favourites, either could've easily triumphed over the undeserving choices like Anthony and Eugene so we were robbed of a much better winner too.

Vanessa is the most overrated BB6 housemate by far. I don't get why this forum loves her so much. Sure she was a Makosi beta but Kemal did that way better and her highlights by herself were very minimal. Her eviction is one of the best though.

I watched back the first few weeks of BB6 for the third time recently and while I don't fully agree with people saying 'Sam was BULLIED by everyone and she was so innocent', the fact that she was a lowkey stank bitch that people seem to forget makes her ironically enjoyable sometimes. The Lesley arguments were a scream occasionally, "SHU-UP BITCH" being one of the main highlights and I loved the irony of her being nominated the first week but being saved because of Makosi's secret mission, being nominated but being saved because Vanessa got Lesley evicted in week 2 and then when she's finally fsitly nominated in week 3, most of the house want Derek/Roberto to go instead and then SAM did the one time the house actually wanted her to survive<3333

None are on a Makosi, Kinga or Mary level but Sam > Vanessa > Orlaith

Epic. 06-08-2018 03:56 PM

And as if Vanessa is less popular than Lesley and even Saskia

Headie 06-08-2018 03:58 PM

Vanessa > Sam > Orlaith

reece(: 06-08-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 10127091)
Vanessa > Sam > Orlaith

Tony Montana 06-08-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10127086)
And as if Vanessa is less popular than Lesley and even Saskia

She was more popular and much more Liked than them, but as Housemates they were superior to her

Eddie. 07-08-2018 10:14 AM

Sam is one VERY underrated housemate so it’s her...

Orlaith, I thought she was boring at first, though she kind of grown on me after my re-watch...

Vanessa just eats, didn’t live up to her VT..

So it’s

Sam>Orlaith>>Vanessa

Lostie! 07-08-2018 10:16 AM

Sam > Vanessa > Orlaith

Strictly Jake 07-08-2018 11:13 AM

I actually quite liked all 3 of them it was a good cast!