ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   The BB team are abluste B'stards (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345380)

annabelindabee 22-08-2018 10:29 AM

The BB team are abluste B'stards

SO I made An addition thate that talks about how I think I'm God.... I have a whole youtube Chanel that proves that I am God, Eve and Aaliyah!

My audition was on may 5th at 4:00 but at 1 o'cock they posted this tweet!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcbaE7dW4AA45J3.jpg

so its of the diary room mixer with the power light on and the words God written underneath... with the hashtag vioce of God!... I saw this (as it was posted just a few hours before I was to go into the diary room) and thought they were giving me a sign that they knew what I beloved and that they did believe that they thought I was God... hence why they used a picture of the mic mixer and labled it 'God' as they were saying that soon God #theviceofgod is going to be talking through this mic...

but no I got no 2nd audition (i did not even get a 2nd diary room talk) although it was at the end of the day and I had a train to catch in 45mins which I could not miss...

but why did they do that... all other days just got pictures of the task room signs!

# City number 3.... they also write. I also believe that I'm the 3rd temple EVE, Aaliyah, Anna... we are the three temples of Christ! the same soul through out the timeline!

The thing is that seeing this tweet was why I did not talk about my religion in the task room as I knew that I would not have the time to explain to the group all the reasons why I believe that Im god in human, form as there is way too much to say.... and I thought the examiners (or only some of them right at the top of the chain) already knew hence I did not need to tell the group, pluss I want this to be saved for the house!

If they don't put me through then this tweet is just them mocking me and my belief... and they had no intention of ever putting me through... if that's the case then I hope kalma comes back on them!.., although it kinda did when they set everything up for stormy and yet she just ditches them at last min!

BigBrudder 22-08-2018 11:12 AM

Get er in!

MTVN 22-08-2018 11:16 AM

I'm confused

Rob! 22-08-2018 11:16 AM

You are ****ing off your tree

annabelindabee 22-08-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10164525)
You are ****ing off your tree

Humans ain't supposed to be in trees... if you think they are... then with all respect... your they crazy one not me!

Marsh. 22-08-2018 11:32 AM

I believe you.

It takes a special kind of someone to think everything in the world is a sign that it revolves around them.

Glenn. 22-08-2018 11:37 AM

http://i.imgur.com/p4bFrKt.jpg

annabelindabee 22-08-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10164544)
I believe you.

It takes a special kind of someone to think everything in the world is a sign that it revolves around them.

yes... but what would happen if that person has evidence that they are right but still BB wont contact them...

that person will feel isolated, cut off and suisidel!

Big brother is the only type of exposure that can help me...because its about housemates just being themselves and saying all the things that they want to says whilst having millions of people watch them!!!

if Im not in this year I feel like I have to remain in this prison until next year... or maybe the year after that!

I can talk on here but nobody really cares, listens or even wants to hear... they would just rather brand me insane then have to cope with the possibility that actually I'm right!

Twosugars 22-08-2018 11:46 AM

nurse!!

annabelindabee 22-08-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10164558)
nurse!!

Come on... Why the **** else would they put a mixer with a god label 3 hours before before the only person auditioning who believes there are god is set to audition... Its eiver to show support or its to mock me by claiming that they are god not me...

I hate them...

Even if they still do hope to put me on and only tell me last minute... I still deserve the same time to prepare as the others... Even stormy was told months before! I glad she ruined it... She did not deserve the attention!

Marsh. 22-08-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10164549)
yes... but what would happen if that person has evidence that they are right but still BB wont contact them...

Maybe God just isn't interesting.

Marsh. 22-08-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10164704)
Come on... Why the **** else would they put a mixer with a god label 3 hours before before the only person auditioning who believes there are god is set to audition... Its eiver to show support or its to mock me by claiming that they are god not me...

Or, the Big Brother voiceovers are nicknamed "Voice of God" and have been for years.

But you ignore facts if they don't fit with your narrative.

Babayaro. 22-08-2018 04:46 PM

Please seek help.

Withano 22-08-2018 04:58 PM

On a completely unrelated note
Quote:

The spotlight effect is a term used by social psychologists to refer to the tendency to overestimate how much other people notice about us, such as our appearance, behavior, or social faux pas

Marsh. 22-08-2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10165039)
On a completely unrelated note

So the spotlight effect isn't about a halo?

Cal. 22-08-2018 05:02 PM

Straight jacket’s in storeroom.

Barry. 22-08-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10165044)
Straight jacket’s in storeroom.

:joker:

Calderyon 22-08-2018 05:18 PM

You won't pass the mental health test.

Ant. 22-08-2018 05:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zmPl9wU.gif

annabelindabee 22-08-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10165076)
You won't pass the mental health test.

Just see the amount off bullying ive had to put up with from fools who don't know me

They are mentaly insane if they think they have this right to assess me based on nothing factual

annabelindabee 22-08-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10165002)
Or, the Big Brother voiceovers are nicknamed "Voice of God" and have been for years.

But you ignore facts if they don't fit with your narrative.

They've known about me for years since 2013

You don't know the facts you just think you do

Elliot 22-08-2018 05:39 PM

Queen

Twosugars 22-08-2018 05:44 PM

Anna, do you go around in real life telling people your story? Or do you keep it quiet?

Calderyon 22-08-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10165098)
Anna, do you go around in real life telling people your story? Or do you keep it quiet?

If she did, she would be in mental asylum.

Withano 22-08-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10165089)
Just see the amount off bullying ive had to put up with from fools who don't know me

They are mentaly insane if they think they have this right to assess me based on nothing factual

Well, even if you are some sort of second coming, you still wouldn't pass the MH test because you have all the symptoms of God-complex and spotlight effect.