ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Chloe Ayling Has No Chance (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345866)

GoldHeart 28-08-2018 03:27 AM

Has No Chance

I can't see Chloe slipping through and surviving this Tuesday , especially in a vote to save . Hardeep isn't the most popular guy but he's livened up a bit and actually has a personality , whereas Chloe is practically in a coma with lack of personality and has no substance :sleep: . The only time she does something is in a task or when she's drunk and even then it's cringe :facepalm:.

Chloe is a boring airhead and she's just there to fill the space in the house. She's also really lazy , why won't she clean up after herself and she's become more unpopular than Hardeep and got more nominations. And she acts so infantile around Jermaine and just giggles like she's totally innocent, when really she doesn't have the brain development to understand her behaviour around Jermaine can look bad not only for Jermaine's reputation but for her reputation aswell, she doesn't seem to care .

Ammi 28-08-2018 04:32 AM

...nope, she has no chance at all, poor Chloe...

Nicky91 28-08-2018 07:13 AM

when Chloe goes, i'm definitely done with CBB for this series :sad:

kirklancaster 28-08-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10177994)
I can't see Chloe slipping through and surviving this Tuesday , especially in a vote to save . Hardeep isn't the most popular guy but he's livened up a bit and actually has a personality , whereas Chloe is practically in a coma with lack of personality and has no substance :sleep: . The only time she does something is in a task or when she's drunk and even then it's cringe :facepalm:.

Chloe is a boring airhead and she's just there to fill the space in the house. She's also really lazy , why won't she clean up after herself and she's become more unpopular than Hardeep and got more nominations. And she acts so infantile around Jermaine and just giggles like she's totally innocent, when really she doesn't have the brain development to understand her behaviour around Jermaine can look bad not only for Jermaine's reputation but for her reputation aswell, she doesn't seem to care .

Great analysis, Goldheart.

I hope that she goes. She is a waste of space.

Oliver_W 28-08-2018 08:45 AM

When it's a male v female head-to-head, it is almost always the female who gets evicted, to the point where it's worth remarking on when she stays...

Patricia4 28-08-2018 08:46 AM

Get her out

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 10178160)
Get her out

Everything crossed :fc: She needs to get started on her next book " My harrowing life in the BB house with sex pest footballer "

kirklancaster 28-08-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10178163)
Everything crossed :fc: She needs to get started on her next book " My harrowing life in the BB house with sex pest footballer "

:joker: It will be for sale within months. I wonder if she will send her 'kidnapper' a free copy? It might occupy a few hours of that 16 years time he is serving.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10178188)
:joker: It will be for sale within months. I wonder if she will send her 'kidnapper' a free copy? It might occupy a few hours of that 16 years time he is serving.

I know she was doing a book on her"kidnap" so one on Jermaine is a near on cert !! I feel so sorry for that man locked up, why would he walk into the British consul with her ? It just doesn't add up

Nicky91 28-08-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10178215)
I know she was doing a book on her"kidnap" so one on Jermaine is a near on cert !! I feel so sorry for that man locked up, why would he walk into the British consul with her ? It just doesn't add up

why do you feel sorry for that man, they don't lock people up for 16 years for no reason at all, so there must've been serious evidence to back Chloe's story up

:shrug:

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10178220)
why do you feel sorry for that man, they don't lock people up for 16 years for no reason at all, so there must've been serious evidence to back Chloe's story up

Unless you've looked into the case I wont discuss it with you Nicky

Nicky91 28-08-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10178223)
Unless you've looked into the case I wont discuss it with you Nicky

why not??

kirklancaster 28-08-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10178220)

Stop being so naive,Nicky:

www.romper.com/p/15-documentaries-for-making-a-murderer-fans-who-cant-get-enough-mystery-3853

www.innocenceproject.org/must-see-films-and-tv-episodes-on-wrongful-convictions/

www.oddee.com/item_98768.aspx

Nicky91 28-08-2018 10:37 AM

yeah okay, i get what you are trying to say

but this doesn't put me off her, not at all :shrug:

kirklancaster 28-08-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10178304)
yeah okay, i get what you are trying to say

but this doesn't put me off her, not at all :shrug:

That's fair enough, Nicky. I can admire your loyalty.

I really believe though that had this been tried in a British Court Chloe Ayling would be sitting in jail too.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10178321)

I really believe though that had this been tried in a British Court Chloe Ayling would be sitting in jail too.

Me too and if she had gone to court and faced being cross examined in the dock, she would be in jail too

Nicky91 28-08-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10178321)

yeah thanks Kirk

MTVN 28-08-2018 12:44 PM

Thing is on the one hand everyone is saying how dumb she is and yet she's also supposed to have masterminded an elaborate kidnap sham which convinced a jury to convict an innocent man.. those two things don't reconcile very easily

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 10178440)
Thing is on the one hand everyone is saying how dumb she is and yet she's also supposed to have masterminded an elaborate kidnap sham which convinced a jury to convict an innocent man.. those two things don't reconcile very easily

She's far from dumb, she's very bright

kirklancaster 28-08-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 10178440)

She PLAYS dumb, Matt, but she is very, very, sly and perhaps it was the Polish guy's suggestion and she is 'easily led'?

The Italian investigators were highly suspicious of her but perhaps the Judge was seduced by her youth and attractiveness and/or possibly held covert ant-Immigrant views which influenced the decision against the two Polish brothers?

All I do know is that this case has more holes than a colander.

GoldHeart 29-08-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10178574)
She PLAYS dumb, Matt, but she is very, very, sly and perhaps it was the Polish guy's suggestion and she is 'easily led'?

The Italian investigators were highly suspicious of her but perhaps the Judge was seduced by her youth and attractiveness and/or possibly held covert ant-Immigrant views which influenced the decision against the two Polish brothers?

All I do know is that this case has more holes than a colander.

She definetly play dumb ALOT , i wouldn't say she's a mastermind though :rolleyes: .

The psychologist on Bots the other night hit the nail on the head when she said clearly Chloe is use to getting what she wants , she enjoys other people picking up after her . And i don't just mean her sticky cans of pop & makeup.

Any shocking mess she get's herself into she finds a way out of it . She uses her looks and she plays on the whole "young innocence" . I'm not buying her act though i think most of us have her sussed :nono: .