ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Roxanne Pallett has WALKED - Please or Dissapointed? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346337)

Wizard. 01-09-2018 07:50 AM

Roxanne Pallett has WALKED - Please or Dissapointed?

Are you please or disappointed?

Vanessa 01-09-2018 07:51 AM

Very happy. Now Ryan can have some peace and hopefully win it.

Elliot 01-09-2018 07:51 AM

Disappointed since would’ve been better if she came out to the chants. Sigh stupid production should’ve prevented them from being heard

Wizard. 01-09-2018 07:52 AM

Well I’m just glad we don’t have a boring predictable eviction on Monday but I bet production are fuming about the money they won’t make on voting now.

Cherie 01-09-2018 07:52 AM

Gutted I wanted to see how she was in the house without Ben, and also how Emma handled her interview

AnnieK 01-09-2018 07:55 AM

Took the cowards way out. Gutted. Would have thought more of her if she has the courage of her convictions and stayed in. She will now try some serious damage limitation but I think she will be in for a massive shock when she sees the level of feeling from the public etc for what she pulled on there

LeatherTrumpet 01-09-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10190191)
Gutted I wanted to see how she was in the house without Ben, and also how Emma handled her interview

this

its should not have been allowed but it shows what a coward and devious cow she is

Vanessa 01-09-2018 07:58 AM

The public has seen the clip and knows she lied. So whatever she says she won't be believed.

RileyH 01-09-2018 08:14 AM

Devastated :(

elliebrew 01-09-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10190186)
Very happy. Now Ryan can have some peace and hopefully win it.

Ryan does not deserve to win

RileyH 01-09-2018 08:16 AM

Imagine the boos she would've had coming out :(

elliebrew 01-09-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10190187)
Disappointed since would’ve been better if she came out to the chants. Sigh stupid production should’ve prevented them from being heard

How can they prevent them being heard

They had two doors between the house and the housemates, Emma was in the studio when she spoke to the house

They literally couldn't do anymore to try and drown out the noise

Vanessa 01-09-2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 10190217)
Ryan does not deserve to win

He does now.

Gusto Brunt 01-09-2018 08:19 AM

Pleased. She was spoiling the show.

Making outrageous allegations and tarnishing Ryan's image.

She is probably insane. Best out. Hope to never see her again.

Elliot 01-09-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 10190220)
How can they prevent them being heard

They had two doors between the house and the housemates, Emma was in the studio when she spoke to the house

They literally couldn't do anymore to try and drown out the noise

If they wanted to genuinely cut out all contact from the outside world they could’ve made arrangements

y.winter 01-09-2018 08:26 AM

Disappointed.

But I think it would've been the best for her own sake. She avoided going out to massive enormous boos.

Matthew. 01-09-2018 08:27 AM

Pleased, although it would have been more satisfying if she came out to boos

chuff me dizzy 01-09-2018 08:29 AM

I wanted her to face the crowd and explain her lies

joeysteele 01-09-2018 08:44 AM

Would have much preferred to see her thrown out by the public.
However, clearing off with her false accusations and pathetic whining.
Good riddance to her from me.

Garfie 01-09-2018 08:51 AM

I voted pleased as I haven't liked her character from the moment she walked down the stairs, and those feelings in me have only intensified as a result of her actions in the house. Her behaviour regarding Ryan though was the lowest of the low, and to me mean she doesn't deserve to be there or to be given airtime. I certainly won't miss watching her.

However, I'm also a little bit gutted that she won't have to face the consequences of her actions. She has scuttled away to hide, without having to take responsibly, and that seems a little unfair. This doesn't surprise me, however, as I half expected to hear this news this morning, having watched the live feed last night; I got the impression that a number of housemates had made their feelings clear to her in response to what she had done.

I guess this decision highlights her guilt and shame for what she has done, and she will undoubtedly have to face the consequences in the real world. She has brought this on herself, and I think she will live to regret the choices she has made.

Epic. 01-09-2018 08:53 AM

Gutted waking up to this, she was just coming into her own and I wanted to see her full downfall unfold. And I think she could've stayed had Been survived last night

poppsywoppsy 01-09-2018 09:32 AM

I don't want to see her again, ever.

She had far more than her fair share of air time with her duplicitous actions.

She would only act the quiet little Northern mouse, I say Northern as she likes to play every angle for sympathy and would hope for this support.

I don't want to see her acting broken and vulnerable as it would infuriate me, there is nothing she can do at this moment to redeem herself in my opinion, so just xxxx off Roxanne.

HBB1508 01-09-2018 09:33 AM

So pleased she has gone now my blood pressure can go back to normal not having her on my screen every night!!!

Amy Jade 01-09-2018 09:34 AM

Love or hate her she was worth watching. Can't say that about most of the remaining housemates.

Plus she caused the biggest ratings of the series and probably the most discussed housemate for a good few years.

Cal. 01-09-2018 09:34 AM

Gutted.

One of my favourite housemates in any BB.

Hopefully a new main character emerges now like Chloe after Natalie and Roxanne after Chloe.