ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Gabby Allen Could She Overreact Anymore !? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346563)

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 02:08 AM

Could She Overreact Anymore !?

Just because Nick described Roxy as poisonous (which SHE IS ) , Gabby is now paranoid he's saying nasty things about her :bored: :crazy: .

I can't wait to see Gabby's reaction when she leaves and realises the full extent of Roxy's lies , Nick was right to call Roxy poison! . Gabby's reason for nominating Nick was ridiculous and weak .

Marsh. 03-09-2018 02:30 AM

Typical tramp. Makes everything about her.

Maru 03-09-2018 02:36 AM

Gabby is a stealthy fence squatter I think. She's OK with saying a couple of things here and there when it's the group, but if it gets too hot for her, she will retreat up to her mount... whatever the case may be, I still like her...

RileyH 03-09-2018 02:41 AM

A legend!

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru (Post 10196101)
Gabby is a stealthy fence squatter I think. She's OK with saying a couple of things here and there when it's the group, but if it gets too hot for her, she will retreat up to her mount... whatever the case may be, I still like her...

I'm not a fan , she likes to bury her head in the sand and like you say sit on the fence when it suits her but then she'll say stuff . Even with Hardeep she smiled to his face .Then made puke noises when she told the others what he said about her being "a sexy poodle"

tiger_greengrass 03-09-2018 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10196106)
I'm not a fan , she likes to bury her head in the sand and like you say sit on the fence when it suits her but then she'll say stuff . Even with Hardeep she smiled to his face .Then made puke noises when she told the others what he said about her being "a sexy poodle"

So you hate her for being strategic?

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_greengrass (Post 10196133)
So you hate her for being strategic?

You think that's Strategic???? , she clearly get's paranoid as she was worried people may see her as two faced the other day. I can understand people being civil and not wanting to cause arguments .

But it's obvious she doesn't always say how she's feeling. Perfect example with Hardeep calling her a "sexy poodle" She smiles at him which is a little fake , then she runs into the boutique and tells the others what he said as she makes puke noises :sleep:.

Ammi 03-09-2018 03:19 AM

..I don’t think she overreacted in that it would be quite understandable that maybe she’s sensitive to being a bit paranoid atm now that Roxanne has been revealed to the housemates in her actions...Roxanne and Gabby seemed quite close and she’s someone Gabby would have believed in and deeply impacted by her deceit and just by her general character been relieved...some other housemates had discussed it more before Gabby became aware of it anyway..?...so I think a little paranoia or a few paranoia moments are completely understandable....she’s also never discussed the annoyance and irritations if Roxanne as others have felt and discussed so fairly much been out of the loop of conversations which have taken place in regards to that..or it hasn’t showed her being aware of them I don’t think...so yeah, all enough to make a little Gabby a bit paranoid...she was Roxanne’s friend, she seemed to have nothing but high regard for her more than anyone else so the impact on her can’t be underestimated either...

tiger_greengrass 03-09-2018 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10196138)
You think that's Strategic???? , she clearly get's paranoid as she was worried people may see her as two faced the other day. I can understand people being civil and not wanting to cause arguments .

But it's obvious she doesn't always say how she's feeling. Perfect example with Hardeep calling her a "sexy poodle" She smiles at him which is a little fake , then she runs into the boutique and tells the others what he said as she makes puke noises :sleep:.

It's strategic as she doesn't want Hacreep to nominate her

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_greengrass (Post 10196147)
It's strategic as she doesn't want Hacreep to nominate her

I doubt she should care if 1 housemate nominates her , Hardeep is 1 person :joker: . That's a poor excuse :notimpressed: .

tiger_greengrass 03-09-2018 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10196150)
I doubt she should care if 1 housemate nominates her , Hardeep is 1 person :joker: . That's a poor excuse :notimpressed: .

Not really because she's also getting the others on side by joking with them (especially Sally who dislikes Hacreep)

Elliot 03-09-2018 05:55 AM

Only thing I’m looking forward to about her is her face when Emma shows her the clip

jaxie 03-09-2018 07:14 AM

I don't like Gabby. She doesn't bring much to the show and she is two faced.

LeatherTrumpet 03-09-2018 07:17 AM

Lovely girl

Patricia4 03-09-2018 08:35 AM

Don't like her I was not a fan of her's since day one she's done nothing for this show.

Epic. 03-09-2018 08:43 AM

She does nothing, even slimeball Jermaine had a storyline at one point

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10196382)

Wasn't a good story line though

Elliot 03-09-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10196382)

She did almost start a feud with nat but after she left she went back into hiding in her clique

BBUK-Fan 03-09-2018 09:56 AM

The fact her and Dan aren’t meant to have had an affair but they always sit next to each other and always with each other.

Elliot 03-09-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 10196544)
The fact her and Dan aren’t meant to have had an affair but they always sit next to each other and always with each other.

They slept together before they came in