ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Jermaine Pennant The most idiotic CBB housemate? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346658)

Epic. 03-09-2018 10:43 PM

The most idiotic CBB housemate?

Nevermind the embarrassing lack of formulating proper words to own up to actions by him that were clearly wrong, but the fact that Emma asked him the Roxanne/Ryan clip before showing him and he replied all like 'I know what to expect' but then got shown the minor display and answered 'I expected something bigger :o ' Is he for real? Does he not pick up the easiest cues that nothing serious happened? Multiple housemates said to him that Roxanne made the whole thing up, he heard the chants for her a couple hours later, and surely he saw Ryan, someone whom he was closer to overall, be very uncomfortable and be in denial of the whole thing. So what the **** is this shock he had here? Glad to see the back of the twat

Jase. 03-09-2018 10:45 PM

One of the worst housemates of all time, a boring pathetic unintelligent RAT

Elliot 03-09-2018 10:45 PM

Prob in top 10 worst housemates because personality wise he’s lacking in every area especially cognitive function what he did was scum and to top it off he wasn’t even entertaining!!

Withano 03-09-2018 10:56 PM

He does seem incredibly stupid, in the literal sense of the word.

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10199298)
Nevermind the embarrassing lack of formulating proper words to own up to actions by him that were clearly wrong, but the fact that Emma asked him the Roxanne/Ryan clip before showing him and he replied all like 'I know what to expect' but then got shown the minor display and answered 'I expected something bigger :o ' Is he for real? Does he not pick up the easiest cues that nothing serious happened? Multiple housemates said to him that Roxanne made the whole thing up, he heard the chants for her a couple hours later, and surely he saw Ryan, someone whom he was closer to overall, be very uncomfortable and be in denial of the whole thing. So what the **** is this shock he had here? Glad to see the back of the twat

If he was a boxer I would of said he's been knocked in the head too many times :bored: . He's so boring & thick :joker:

Maxxie. 03-09-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10199308)
especially cognitive function

:joker::joker:

mr rochester 03-09-2018 11:11 PM

Thick and terminally egocentric. Worst kind of man. What a complete idiot he has made of himself. Hopefully his wife will have left when he gets home. He isn’t worth her tiniest thought. Uneducated and selfish and a total parrot.

Tony Montana 03-09-2018 11:13 PM

He’s so Thick it’s Unbelievable

Nancy. 03-09-2018 11:20 PM

Thick as pig sh!te. Pleased he's gone.

saiwong 03-09-2018 11:22 PM

Jermaine was not apologetic for the whole Chloe thing and didn't seem to care what his wife thinks, as though it was no big deal, what scum :rant:

pontyboi 03-09-2018 11:23 PM

He is devoid of any charismatic quality he is one of those men who thrives on attention from having "things" to make him interesting over an actual personality.

How and why did the team cast him as a housemate? What made them think YES that is exactly what CBB needs?

Clootie Dumpling 04-09-2018 12:30 AM

The epitome of ****wittery!

So glad he went tonight.

tiger_greengrass 04-09-2018 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 10199422)
Thick and terminally egocentric.

Me

Binbin 04-09-2018 05:38 AM

wow, that's harsh man...Mr P. isn't a genius but he wasn't exactly given a great deal of quality camera time. In fact, the most memorable Mr P moment for me was him popping a piece of cake into his mouth and looking like he wanted to machine gun everybody at the party.

Strictly Jake 04-09-2018 06:04 AM

Once a scumbag always a scumbag. He will never change. The fact that he thought ryan had done something sexual aswell? But didnt seem phased by it, thats very odd

JerseyWins 04-09-2018 06:05 AM

He does seem pretty empty in the head :joker:

As for the stuff with Chloe... I don't think what he did was even that bad if he just owned up to it. He flirted with her a bit and said he "liked her" in a note but he/they never went anywhere with that. His playing it off (and telling Chloe to play it down) is what came across sleazy and as if he possibly would cheat if there was a way around the cameras. :shrug: He could've just said yeah he liked her or was attracted to her but would've never done anything as a married man. While still not right that would've been fair enough IMO.

For me I don't even judge a full-on cheater on a BB show if they're entertaining (Steph Davis & Bear for example), it's just the sleazy way Jermaine went about it I didn't like. Anyway I did find him somewhat funny and enjoyable outside of the "showmance" moments. I don't think he's as dull as people say, he's got some sense of humor and can also be a bit ironically funny. Overall I'd say a bit "meh" though.

JerseyWins 04-09-2018 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 (Post 10199799)
Once a scumbag always a scumbag. He will never change. The fact that he thought ryan had done something sexual aswell? But didnt seem phased by it, thats very odd

He was probably still dazed out about his interview :laugh:

Epic. 11-09-2018 10:52 AM

Well last night's BOTS proves the OP question right - Emma saying she loved every housemate and then finished with 'EVEN JERMAINE' quite clearly trying to get a dig at him causing him to smile in adoration as if all his brain cells could compute was 'Ha she said my name! :) '

Patricia4 11-09-2018 11:56 AM

If he could talk it would be OK but he cant string a sentence together.

montblanc 11-09-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10218753)
Well last night's BOTS proves the OP question right - Emma saying she loved every housemate and then finished with 'EVEN JERMAINE' quite clearly trying to get a dig at him causing him to smile in adoration as if all his brain cells could compute was 'Ha she said my name! :) '

:laugh2:

GoldHeart 11-09-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 10218831)
If he could talk it would be OK but he cant string a sentence together.

Ben is just as thick in that regard

Epic. 29-10-2018 08:06 PM

If you ever wanted to learn how to lose a few brain cells within two minutes

RileyH 29-10-2018 08:07 PM

Ugh king

Matthew. 29-10-2018 08:20 PM

stupid idiot

montblanc 29-10-2018 08:22 PM

god he was just so dumb :skull: