ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Hardeep Singh Kohli The Most Revolting HM Ever? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346680)

Matthew. 04-09-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10200019)
I get why you'd be disgusted by him kirk but most of us mainly enjoy him because he's the 'hard to live with but entertaining' kind of housemate. Sometimes these types of housemates are complete failures and are just rare vile specimens in every way, but the truth is that there is many like Hardeep in real life with poor personal hygiene and who use past prejudice as a crux.

Naturally he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but I find it amusing to see this grumpy man with not really much manners or awareness of others survive 4 evictions in a row purely for being up against more controversial/invisible housemates. I didn't really know who to side with in the race stuff either but nevertheless it was more of the natural drama Hardeep created that'll make this final week still as eventful as the last ones imo

:clap1:

MB. 04-09-2018 03:35 PM

Jermaine and Roxanne were literally in this same series

AnnieK 04-09-2018 03:41 PM

Without him, the rest of this series would be boring.

Could I live with him, not a chance. His way of starting an argument and then walking off annoys the living hell out of me but he has been a great housemate.

Cherie 04-09-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10200683)
I'm glad he's forever being saved.

He's the only person in there who gets under the remaining housemates' skin.

And that makes for good viewing. No one likes a love-in.

:love: even placid Nick has lost patience :laugh:

Cherie 04-09-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10200019)
I get why you'd be disgusted by him kirk but most of us mainly enjoy him because he's the 'hard to live with but entertaining' kind of housemate. Sometimes these types of housemates are complete failures and are just rare vile specimens in every way, but the truth is that there is many like Hardeep in real life with poor personal hygiene and who use past prejudice as a crux.

Naturally he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but I find it amusing to see this grumpy man with not really much manners or awareness of others survive 4 evictions in a row purely for being up against more controversial/invisible housemates. I didn't really know who to side with in the race stuff either but nevertheless it was more of the natural drama Hardeep created that'll make this final week still as eventful as the last ones imo

Yes Epic :clap2:

montblanc 04-09-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10200706)
Jermaine and Roxanne were literally in this same series

Gusto Brunt 04-09-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10200758)
:love: even placid Nick has lost patience :laugh:

And he told him straight: 'You do wind people up though ain't ya?':joker:

Love to see who Hardeep finishes off next. :D

montblanc 04-09-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10200993)
And he told him straight: 'You do wind people up though ain't ya?':joker:

Love to see who Hardeep finishes off next. :D

hopefully one of dan/gabby :devil:

Maru 05-09-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10200002)
I did start to warm to him, but now, I am afraid, his increasingly disgusting personal habits and his enormous 'chip on the shoulder' perceptions of 'Racism' and 'Colour Prejudice' have me thoroughly dislking him more than before.

He frequently and unashamedly breaks wind scratches his genitals and backside, and picks his nose, and not only would I NOT eat anything which he prepared and cooked, I am also put off my own food by the mere sight of him doing any of the above whilst I am eating a meal.

That unkempt beard is also another off-putting thing, as is his excessive body hair when he frequently is on screen half-naked.

He is also now coming across as having a 'poor-wickle-me' 'victim' mentality with his too frequent references to 'Colour Prejudice' - as Ryan highlighted in last night's show and as Harcreep himself illustrated when he skitted to Jermaine about the two of them up for eviction being; "POC".

Your 'Ethnicity' or 'Colour' has nothing to do with being nominated or evicted you numb-nuts because the (mainly-White) British Public would not have saved you three times if they were truly 'Racist' or Colour-Prejudiced' - would they?

Grow up.

As good case as ever for not being his fan... but I still find him charming for some reason. :spin: I never did notice any genital scratching though... :skull:

With him cooking without a shirt on? I'm a bit 50/50 on that one. We live in a warm enough climate, that I feel like that would be acceptable in some spaces, particularly if it's a family party, etc. Even with AC, the kitchen can ridiculously hot as we mostly use natural gas here, but even BBQing outside it's acceptable to go shirtless I think... the list of other things you noted (like picking nose) would be a big problem for me.

Not sure what he would do about his beard though? Do you have to visit salon to cut that as a guy past a certain length? Not sure how that works... my husband never grew his that long.

The race-baiting is annoying. He does seem to be politically aware, which is fine, but I don't find his opinions in that area to be unoriginal. That's my biggest pet peeve with bringing politics into the house... none of them are saying anything we haven't heard for the past 2-3 years... so it's not really new information in that sense.

A lot of me wonders if much of this is meant to be his "shtick". (i.e. done for reaction...)... I would say it's at least 50/50.

susie q 05-09-2018 09:14 PM

I liked him at first, but am bored with him now. His constant poor misunderstood me act is grating on my nerves. I think its time he went now.

Robodog 06-09-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Your 'Ethnicity' or 'Colour' has nothing to do with being nominated or evicted you numb-nuts because the (mainly-White) British Public would not have saved you three times if they were truly 'Racist' or Colour-Prejudiced' - would they?

Grow up.

Good point.

We are such a multi-racial society and have been for decades. For anyone born from the 1970s onwards, It's just the norm, it's who we are in Britain today; we are a fusion culture. And probably more diverse and better integrated here than in any other country on earth. Thank goodness.

To use race as a reason for being nominated/evicted is like taking it back to the 1950s!

Sure there are some racists out there (of all colours) but most people today just judge others as the individuals they are. Mostly, we see the person inside beyond the shallow categories of race/gender/religion etc.

Especially for BB viewers, this show is famous for being inclusive and liberal-minded.

Paula D 06-09-2018 09:25 AM

How on earth can people in here constantly criticise his personal hygiene.

Body hair does not equal bad hygiene??

I think it's more disgusting to make a whole judgement of a person based on how much body hair they have.

rionablue 06-09-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

I did start to warm to him, but now, I am afraid, his increasingly disgusting personal habits and his enormous 'chip on the shoulder' perceptions of 'Racism' and 'Colour Prejudice' have me thoroughly dislking him more than before.

He frequently and unashamedly breaks wind scratches his genitals and backside, and picks his nose, and not only would I NOT eat anything which he prepared and cooked, I am also put off my own food by the mere sight of him doing any of the above whilst I am eating a meal.

That unkempt beard is also another off-putting thing, as is his excessive body hair when he frequently is on screen half-naked.

He is also now coming across as having a 'poor-wickle-me' 'victim' mentality with his too frequent references to 'Colour Prejudice' - as Ryan highlighted in last night's show and as Harcreep himself illustrated when he skitted to Jermaine about the two of them up for eviction being; "POC".

Grow up.

Makes me sick looking at him. Yet the public will vote out the brilliant Natalie and the dim but sweet enough Chloe and keep him in Oh and of course he won against Jermaine also

Nicky91 06-09-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10205650)
Makes me sick looking at him. Yet the public will vote out the brilliant Natalie and the dim but sweet enough Chloe and keep him in Oh and of course he won against Jermaine also

i'm still crying for her :sad: but i didn't expect her to be saved at all, she had bad edits with the showmance with Jermaine

but she did so well, thinking of her still deep down coping with the kidnapping thing, that also explains she just smiled all the way through her journey on the show, her smile was her shield to hide her tears :hee:

south12345 06-09-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10200078)
I think he's made up his mind that nobody likes him in there so he is going out of his way to be abhorrent.

Agree.

LeatherTrumpet 06-09-2018 09:33 AM

Him and Nick are turning into a classic double act