ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Who makes the DVD Cover (CBB 22 Edition) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346981)

karl100589 08-09-2018 10:36 AM

Who makes the DVD Cover (CBB 22 Edition)

Hey everyone, it's Karl once again.

We all know the drill by now; a BB series is coming to an end, and I need your suggestions for the six people who you feel should make the DVD cover for this series, based on a combination of entertainment, star power, and contribution to the series.

I'm curious to hear your suggestions (and your reasons why), and the poll is incoming.

Epic. 08-09-2018 10:38 AM

Hardeep (biggest character, would be tragic if he wasn't on it)
Roxanne
Ryan (for the winner to be included)
Natalie
Kirstie
Sally

Objectively the 6 biggest contributors to the series in no particular order

Ant. 08-09-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10210681)
Roxanne
Natalie
Kirstie
Sally

This

Elliot 08-09-2018 02:36 PM

Hardeep
Sally
Kirstie
Roxanne
Natalie
Ryan/Jermaine/Chloe (the showmance thing was pretty big it dominated the highlights for almost a week)l

Interchangeable depending who wins

DouglasS 08-09-2018 02:40 PM

I don't think the first evictee should ever appear on the front of a DVD cover, they only appear in a third of the whole series, you get to know the ones to the end far better as their are fewer to see as well.

Natalie will get votes because people were fans of her prior to BB.

In terms of impact on the series I would put these four for sure; probably followed by Sally and Jermaine due to his SL with Chloe being a big talking point inside and outside the house. Natalie caused no scandal, she was just annoying and with it being eye of the storm she was completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Ryan
Kirstie
Roxanne
Hardeep
------------------
Sally
Jermaine/Nick

Elliot 08-09-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10211040)
I don't think the first evictee should ever appear on the front of a DVD cover, they only appear in a third of the whole series, you get to know the ones to the end far better as their are fewer to see as well.

Natalie will get votes because people were fans of her prior to BB.

In terms of impact on the series I would put these four for sure; probably followed by Sally and Jermaine due to his SL with Chloe.

Ryan
Kirstie
Roxanne
Hardeep
------------------
Sally
Jermaine/Nick

I mean take last Cbb for example India was like the second biggest contributor and most memorable and talked about and she was the first evictee too

RileyH 08-09-2018 02:42 PM

Ryan had no impact on the series. The only time he was relevant was during Roxygate and Rox was getting most of the attention anyway. He was nothing before it and he's been nothing after it

DouglasS 08-09-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10211044)
I mean take last Cbb for example India was like the second biggest contributor and most memorable and she was the first evictee too

The first two names I think of are Courtney Act and Ann Widecome, the same would probably be said for most casuals.

Although in that particular season most of the cast were dull so she would probably be worthy. In this cast there were massive SL's occuring; Jermaine/Chloe and Roxanne/Ryan for instance that were far bigger talking points than Natalie getting aggressive/whingey for a few episodes.

DouglasS 08-09-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10211045)
Ryan had no impact on the series. The only time he was relevant was during Roxygate and Rox was getting most of the attention anyway. He was nothing before it and he's been nothing after it

After Roxanne he is easiest the most talked about contestant this year. Regardless if that is because of Roxanne or not he has been memorable and is one of the first names to come to peoples minds and will be when this season is finished.

Amy Jade 08-09-2018 02:46 PM

Roxy
Nat
Kirstie
Sally

GoldHeart 08-09-2018 02:53 PM

Natalie
Hardeep
Sally
Dan
Ryan
Roxanne (I don't want Roxanne to make it but i only clicked her name because what she did caused the biggest media storm)

RileyH 08-09-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10211048)
After Roxanne he is easiest the most talked about contestant this year. Regardless if that is because of Roxanne or not he has been memorable and is one of the first names to come to peoples minds and will be when this season is finished.

If your idea of memorable is being talked about because of someone else and the only reason you're being talked about is because people are saying you hit a girl then

Cal. 08-09-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Roxanne
Natalie
Kirstie
Sally

DouglasS 08-09-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10211108)
If your idea of memorable is being talked about because of someone else and the only reason you're being talked about is because people are saying you hit a girl then

Your logic is flawed. By that means Shilpa Shetty is completely irrelevant in CBB5 and is not one of the first names to be thought of - which everyone knows is clearly not true.

Jøsh 08-09-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Roxanne
Natalie
Kirstie
Sally

agree

Marsh. 08-09-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10211108)

What a moronic comment.

"Because of someone else" The housemates do not exist in isolation. Stories in the house and moments do not happen to one housemate but because of how they interact with the other housemates.

lewys 08-09-2018 03:24 PM

Kirstie
Hardeep
Roxanne
Natalie
Jermaine
Chloe

Jermaine n Chloe on either side of the winner, the showmance completely dominated between Nat n punchgate and would not make sense to include one and not the other hence why Sally got booted for both of them

RileyH 08-09-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10211118)
You're logic is flawed. By that means Shilpa Shetty is completely irrelevant in CBB5 and is not one of the first names to be thought of - which everyone knows is clearly not true.

How is it the same lmao? Even if the race row didn't happen Shilpa still had personality and would've been talked about in her own right, not just because a few desperate tramps called her poppadom and told her to **** off home. Where's Ryan's personality that's not OTT annoying and put on?

RileyH 08-09-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10211122)
What a moronic comment.

"Because of someone else" The housemates do not exist in isolation. Stories in the house and moments do not happen to one housemate but because of how they interact with the other housemates.

You're only saying that because it's about Ryan who you adore for some reason, shut up

reece(: 08-09-2018 04:26 PM

Hardeep, Natalie, Roxanne, Kirstie, Sally, Ryan

Marsh. 08-09-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10211131)
You're only saying that because it's about Ryan who you adore for some reason, shut up

How on earth do I adore him? :laugh2:

You ok sis? In the head?

Marsh. 08-09-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10211130)
How is it the same lmao? Even if the race row didn't happen Shilpa still had personality and would've been talked about in her own right, not just because a few desperate tramps called her poppadom and told her to **** off home. Where's Ryan's personality that's not OTT annoying and put on?

So now you're presuming to know how things would've happened had the race row and punch-gate not happened.

You should get together with Anna and discuss your psychic abilities. :thumbs:

RileyH 08-09-2018 05:03 PM

I said shut up

Marsh. 08-09-2018 05:04 PM

Make me!

RileyH 08-09-2018 05:06 PM

:notimpressed: