ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Dan Osborne If He looked different (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347039)

GoldHeart 09-09-2018 03:03 PM

If He looked different

I think he's overrated, but if Dan was fat ,Bald and looked like an ogre then I bet he wouldn't be let off so lightly :bored: :whistle: .

Dan & Gabby are both spineless & thick and they're followers of Sally it's pathetic.

Aaliyah 09-09-2018 03:37 PM

If he looked different he wouldn't even have a career and would be very lucky to get on the civilian series, nevermind CBB. His career is based on good looks and always has been

montblanc 09-09-2018 03:38 PM

:clap1:

Elliot 09-09-2018 03:39 PM

:clap2:

kirklancaster 09-09-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10213593)
If he looked different he wouldn't even have a career and would be very lucky to get on the civilian series, nevermind CBB. His career is based on good looks and always has been

You are 100% correct - but don't forget that this is perfectly true where a hell of a lot of so-called 'Celebrity' females are concerned too.

Matthew. 09-09-2018 04:57 PM

i dont get the attraction to him

Vicky. 09-09-2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10213593)

Agree with this.

So many appear to be willing to overlook his disgusting behavior because hes 'hot'. Launch threads on various forums were ridiculous for this..some even made out that the girl he threatened to kill purposely set him up for publicity and that. Like, even if she did purposely set him up, it was him that was an abusive arsehole and honestly, I am a bit annoyed with BB for even casting him, given he was ONLY cast because he is an abusive arsehole.

Gusto Brunt 09-09-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10213509)
I think he's overrated, but if Dan was fat ,Bald and looked like an ogre then I bet he wouldn't be let off so lightly :bored: :whistle: .

Dan & Gabby are both spineless & thick and they're followers of Sally it's pathetic.

But that applies to life in general.

Often people equate good looks with good people. Ever been on dating sites?

It's only the good-looking people who get the majority of replies.

They could be stupid, violent, nasty, selfish, crazy, but their looks override everything. Humans are so superficial.:joker:

LeatherTrumpet 09-09-2018 05:26 PM

halo effect starts in nursery and continues on through school and into adult life

GoldHeart 09-09-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10213910)
But that applies to life in general.

Often people equate good looks with good people. Ever been on dating sites?

It's only the good-looking people who get the majority of replies.

They could be stupid, violent, nasty, selfish, crazy, but their looks override everything. Humans are so superficial.:joker:

That's why I loved it when Chizzy mentioned Dan's past on bots ,her words were " didn't he threaten to kill his partner or something well that's what Google said " :joker: .

Rylan quickly dismissed it and changed subject ,as we can't have precious Dan getting called out :whistle: .

Paula D 09-09-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10213949)
That's why I loved it when Chizzy mentioned Dan's past on bots ,her words were " didn't he threaten to kill his partner or something well that's what Google said " :joker: .

Rylan quickly dismissed it and changed subject ,as we can't have precious Dan getting called out :whistle: .

Totally agree, they put them all in there because of their storms and then gloss over any mention of the more controversial ones. :shrug:

lewys 09-09-2018 05:49 PM

omg einstein ! genius figuring that out x

Gusto Brunt 09-09-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10213949)

Haha:joker:

mr rochester 10-09-2018 03:05 PM

He’s ok but severely uneducated and it really shows...apart from crying for his children I know nothing more about him now than when he walked in. No feelings about him either way...

Robodog 10-09-2018 03:58 PM

Indeed

People talk a lot of racial privilege these days, but if you really think about it - attractiveness is a FAR greater privilege than something general like skin colour

So are intelligence, wealth, family connections and being able-bodied - all are types of privilege