ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Kirstie getting all the tasks. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347062)

parmnion 09-09-2018 09:09 PM

Kirstie getting all the tasks.

Has any other bb housemate had a task named after them?

glibberglobber 09-09-2018 09:10 PM

Sally's Psychic Lounge

Tony Montana 09-09-2018 09:14 PM

Not necessarily named after them but an act they Did

‘Open’ up to Steven is the only one I can think of

Maru 09-09-2018 09:15 PM

hmm.. what was more interesting about this task is it was clearly meant to be one of the last tasks... So does this mean that they expected she would be around a good while? :think: Are these pre-planned? I guess they could've reused the set earlier on and left out the video from Ex-HM's, but I just thought it was an interesting coincidence... we don't know how much tasks affects someone's likeable outside the house... would a Kirstie win be better for the show overall to pick up better celebs?...

Just random thoughts really. But yeah they've had other tasks named after HM...

GoldHeart 09-09-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru (Post 10214442)
hmm.. what was more interesting about this task is it was clearly meant to be one of the last tasks... So does this mean that they expected she would be around a good while? :think: Are these pre-planned? I guess they could've reused the set earlier on and left out the video from Ex-HM's, but I just thought it was an interesting coincidence... we don't know how much tasks affects someone's likeable outside the house... would a Kirstie win be better for the show overall to pick up better celebs?...

It's definitely cheers inspired for Kirstie , maybe producers just assumed she'd make the final as they knew she'd be popular.

If she got evicted they probably would of still used the pub theme .

wendywillow 10-09-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru (Post 10214442)

I think they could've used it anytime, Kirstie was never nommed so I guess they felt saving it, if she did get nommed they probably would've used it...ps what was the point of it?

Maru 10-09-2018 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendywillow (Post 10214775)
I think they could've used it anytime, Kirstie was never nommed so I guess they felt saving it, if she did get nommed they probably would've used it...ps what was the point of it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10214447)
It's definitely cheers inspired for Kirstie , maybe producers just assumed she'd make the final as they knew she'd be popular.

If she got evicted they probably would of still used the pub theme .

Yeah I figured that much. Though it can be said with the way it was timed it could be to help assist her with a win. Not quite a rig, but if it's been clear she'd be here for a bit, it would make sense to put hers at the end as she does bring a lot of classiness/celebrity to the role... so can't hurt with help a little with the vote to motivate a Kirstie win... there's decent PR that would've come with the Stormy-inspired presidential task right at the beginning, obviously.. and Sally, obviously any task featuring her using her "gift" could've led to potential arguments in the house, thus creating potential tabloid fodder... "Sally Morgan said so & so was a ___ in a past life in a psychic row..."...

Strictly Jake 10-09-2018 06:18 AM

I didnt pay any attention at all last night it was on in the backround so no idea what it was all about

Elliot 10-09-2018 07:04 AM

And this is something to complain about?

Clootie Dumpling 10-09-2018 07:40 AM

If it had been remotely entertaining, it might help Kirstie win and the producers seem to have been pushing her a lot throughout, despite her lacklustre performance, but this sort of stuff always leaves me cold.

Calderyon 10-09-2018 09:24 AM

Ryan's miles ahead in the voting so they want to even it up?

Clootie Dumpling 10-09-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10214888)
Ryan's miles ahead in the voting so they want to even it up?

Hmm - could be. They always like to say it's neck and neck to encourage people to spend more money voting.

Vanessa 10-09-2018 11:18 AM

I don't mind who wins between them two. But obviously Ryan is my favourite. :love:

DanielM787 10-09-2018 11:36 AM

That’s cos she’s the winner... duh :dance:

Mystic Mock 10-09-2018 12:45 PM

I think it's because Kirstie doesn't really do much in the house so they have to come up with tasks to make the public realise that she's there.

Don't get me wrong Kirstie is far from the most offensive Housemate in this final, but if she was Kirstie Alley the Firefighter and not Kirstie Alley the actress from Cheers and a dozen Movies, she would be being called dull like Charlotte was in Raph's year.

parmnion 10-09-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10215080)
I think it's because Kirstie doesn't really do much in the house so they have to come up with tasks to make the public realise that she's there.

Don't get me wrong Kirstie is far from the most offensive Housemate in this final, but if she was Kirstie Alley the Firefighter and not Kirstie Alley the actress from Cheers and a dozen Movies, she would be being called dull like Charlotte was in Raph's year.

I dont see nick getting the same treatment.

glibberglobber 10-09-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10215362)
I dont see nick getting the same treatment.

uh

Aaliyah 10-09-2018 04:04 PM

She's the biggesst name and highest paid in there, of course they're gonna capitalise on her by dedicating tasks and roles to her.

Robodog 10-09-2018 04:11 PM

A classic BB signing, why not make the most of her?

Not only that, but she has totally delivered the goods

Class act all round

:banana: VOTE KIRSTIE :banana: