ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   dan osborne reveals the real reason rodrigo was kicked out (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347244)

GoldHeart 16-09-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10231371)
If he did it when he was asleep, then I reckon he was hoping to just keep getting away with groping him. And Dan would never be any the wiser. I wonder if Dan actually woke up and realised, or if BB told Dan that it had happened :/

:shocked: Well even if you're asleep you would know if someone is touching you like that ! . Dan clearly must of woken up and I'm guessing he must of confronted Rodrigo ,after all he said he felt "uncomfortable" but not scared but I think Dan is also embarrassed . So makes you wonder how far it actually went !??? . But Rodrigo already acted creepy from day 1 ,yet Hardeep was unfairly called names . While Rodrigo went unnoticed .

I know sometimes a Joke is one thing, but he even wanted to see Ben's private bits while he was having a bath . The guy is perverted and weird , he dropped the N bomb on day 1 then he gets removed for possible sexual assault. He's disturbed in his head , he can't even admit he did something wrong and he's still claiming he left by his own accord :crazy: :facepalm: .

Marsh. 16-09-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10231299)
err... I'm partly bi (... but I'm nothing really)

How is me saying that if one person fanciness another and if that person does not feel the same way, how is me saying that "they should not share a bed together" is a homophobic comment... If I fancied a straight girl, I would NOT want to share a bed with her!

I like brook... Alouth brook is gay... but I still would NOT share a bed with her because I like her, but I prefer my IBM (imaginary BF)... I would not want to be tempted to cheat on my IBF with her so would not want to share a bed

You brought his sexuality into it.

This isn't the dark ages when people thought "gay" was synonomous with "pervert". Educate yourself.

montblanc 16-09-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10231389)
What did he do, I can't open that
tweet

fondled with Dan while he was asleep

montblanc 16-09-2018 10:46 PM

that's awful

a rightful ejection!

Epic. 16-09-2018 10:47 PM

'I wuz INTOCHICATED, I wuz DRUNK '

Glenn-C 16-09-2018 10:50 PM

Mess...

James 16-09-2018 11:56 PM

If this is true, and you have to be careful with claims on Twitter (and how does Gerry from BB8 know?), but maybe Dan didn't want it taken further? So that is why they kept it quiet?

But I am reminded of the Jeremy Jackson - Chloe Goodman incident from Celebrity Big Brother when he was investigated by police and was given a police caution.

Ant. 17-09-2018 12:07 AM

Oh wow I'm shocked it went that far.

I always thought it was so hidden because there was no real reason and they wanted to eject him for his racist comment to save face

How awful :( I hope Dan's ok

Ant. 17-09-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 10233037)
If this is true, and you have to be careful with claims on Twitter (and how does Gerry from BB8 know?), but maybe Dan didn't want it taken further? So that is why they kept it quiet?

But I am reminded of the Jeremy Jackson - Chloe Goodman incident from Celebrity Big Brother when he was investigated by police and was given a police caution.

Supertv is reaaaally reliable and as far as I am aware they're usually respectful of housemate's privacy, I'm sure they got the ok to post this

That said, :( if Dan didn't give permission