ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   The house “secrets” (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347505)

lewis111 14-09-2018 11:38 PM

The house “secrets”

I remember when the house was first revealed for CBB22 the insiders said there were many secrets to the house and we hadn’t seen anywhere near everything yet
And it was also stated there was a house inside the house

Did we ever see anything like this? Was it all just about the White House task even though we had seen that room before launch? Or is there still more to the house we haven’t even seen yet

Marsh. 14-09-2018 11:38 PM

They have the whole second house going to waste. God, they could have such a massive open plan house.

kingston 15-09-2018 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10228194)
They have the whole second house going to waste. God, they could have such a massive open plan house.

I wish people would stop referring to the addition as a “second house”... All it is is an addition to the existing space... It’s about a quarter of the size of the regular house and has always been rumoured from the time it was announced to serve as a task arena... You all talk like it’s this grand structure with unlimited potential that’s being ignored... It’s not so get over it already...

BBUKAUSFAN 15-09-2018 03:53 AM

Well a secret in the house could have been the talking washing machine?

GoldHeart 15-09-2018 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUKAUSFAN (Post 10228564)
Well a secret in the house could have been the talking washing machine?

Wendy the washing machine has probably been removed :joker: , it's back to basics

Marsh. 15-09-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingston (Post 10228561)
I wish people would stop referring to the addition as a “second house”... All it is is an addition to the existing space... It’s about a quarter of the size of the regular house and has always been rumoured from the time it was announced to serve as a task arena... You all talk like it’s this grand structure with unlimited potential that’s being ignored... It’s not so get over it already...

I wish you'd go away and stop picking at irrelevant details and putting words in my mouth. Twerp.

pontyboi 16-09-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingston (Post 10228561)

No one is saying it's a "grand structure" we aren't that up ourselves but to give you a FACT it is a separate house with its own entrance, its own diary room, its own garden, its own kitchen and a bedroom.

It was never intended to be just a task room the whole premise was it was a second house...What series were you watching when it was announced?

I think you need a good shag tbh whenever you post its just nit picking at other peoples opinions.

BBUKAUSFAN 16-09-2018 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10228602)
Wendy the washing machine has probably been removed :joker: , it's back to basics

say it ain' t so we need wendy :fist: :joker:

lewis111 05-11-2018 10:37 PM

Never figured out what this was all the fan sites were going on about...

Marsh. 05-11-2018 10:40 PM

The house within a house was the White House.

Literally two beds squashed together and a desk rammed in the corner that poor Kirstie Alley could barely squeeze behind.

lewis111 05-11-2018 10:42 PM

Ffs they’re so dramatic, they literally revealed that room in the press pics before anyway

Marsh. 05-11-2018 10:44 PM

Yeah, but it wasn't done up as the White House at that point.